DOU 2018 Doubles Invitational [Won by nvakna]

Back with some more left side predictions:
2. emforbes vs 10. Croven
3. EmbCPT vs 6. Mint16
5. AuraRayquaza vs 13. The Cheesen One
8. MajorBowman vs 16. nvakna

lmao good predicts Lunar :v

Pretty interesting Invitational so far. All big favorites to be champion (no offense to Big Mint, Cheesen, Cr0-4ven and Nvakna) got knocked off and this is a bit surprising for me.

Good luck for you all, im really enjoying to see these replays ^^

i'm sorry Edu </3 ;-;

Lunar.

is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
I think I'm cursed.. Sorry to everyone I predicted for last round! Either way I would never have expected this top 4, and honestly I have no idea how this will go. With that being said, I did swear my allegiance to the Croven Nation, so I'm going to predict Croven to win it all! Either way I feel the winner of Kyle vs Croven wins the whole thing.

Mint16 vs Croven
I'm going to throw Kyle a bone and predict him to win he has a massive chip on his shoulder, despite being a top seed Kyle was predicted against every round bar one full higher seed prediction- he has more than proven that he has the drive to win this tour and his confidence after the past two wins vs Mishimono and Embc (two opponent who had previously beat him in seasonals) is likely at a sky high. Will definitely be a close one as shown from Croven's willingness to use less common choices like the Nidoqueen we saw in t16, and more unique techs like the Substitute Gastrodon make him all the more scary of an opponent. The winner here I would bet on winning the whole invitational and maybe Mint16 will get his burn this time.

The Cheesen One vs Nvanka
Nvanka has had an insane run to get to this point winning a 4 man play in, beating the titan of this DOU season SMB and beating Majorbowman even with a little luck both at 2-0- and I don't see that trend stopping at least for this round- 2 tours results into hiatus into potentially winning the whole Doubles OU Invitational. Even that said TCO has shown off an impressive variety in teams and some with very crazy unique concepts will be interesting to see what he brings into this match.

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
As I predicted, Nvakna and Croven won. I hate to say this, because after watching both players play, I’ve found out both are phenomenal, but I feel like Nvakna takes the win against Croven. I do think it could go either way, but Nvakna has literally been beasting his way through his matches, and I don’t believe Substitute Gastrodon will be enough to stop him. If Croven wants to win, he’s gonna really need to play something very serious that he knows, for a fact, will win. Good luck to the both of you, and may the best player win!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)