Tournament PU Swiss Mini-Classic - Playoffs [won by Drud]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Calling activity on my opponent. I messaged him on Discord and here on Smogon and he hasn't responded. I'm sure there are subs who are hoping to play too!

Reactions: gum

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Round 3 (DPP):

2-0 Bracket:
Taskr vs. LordST
Chrisloud1 vs. PILZ
EviGaro vs. (winner of Drud vs HaxBro.K)
Specs Jigglypuff vs. Mikaav

1-1 Bracket:
Skipkan vs. (winner of SergioRules vs Granuble)
(loser of Drud vs HaxBro.K) vs. Many
Aaronboyer
vs. MiyoKa
TJ vs. Oathkeepre
Slowbroth vs. j0gurt
pinktidal vs. neomon
GeneralAnnoyance
vs. Haund
Tack :] vs. 5gen

0-2 Bracket:
Toy Time King vs. UberSkitty
Heldinho vs. akaFila
BackAtYouBro vs. Lost Soul
(loser of SergioRules vs Granuble) vs. LightPinkYoshi

Couple Things to Note:
  • Unfortunately, losing 2 matches means that you are disqualified from Playoffs. If you no longer want to play, just pm me so I can move the bracket around for those who still want to play.
  • The format for this round is DPP PU. The format and resources should be up to date, but for clarity's sake, Articuno has been banned from the tier after the most recent PUPL.
  • Here is a direct link to Gen4 PU resources
Deadline is Sunday, December 23rd, at 11pm EST!
Extension Deadline is Tuesday at 11pm EST

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
I'll actually be on a trip from Wednesday until early Sunday so I won't be available to play until then. So will probably need an extension, but I'll try my hardest to make it. Letting people know in advance because I won't be checking Smogon
Drud HaxBro.K Whichever one of you is my opponent in DPP next round, sorry for tagging you both

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
I know its only Wednesday, but I'm gonna have to call activity on Miyoka. After being told by Miyoka that he's going to be away without internet Thursday-Sunday this week, I dropped everything I had previously scheduled to get this series done today. He didn't want to specifically arrange a time with me for today, although I was on from 10:30am to 6:30pm.

SergioRules

||blimp||
is a Community Contributor
gonna need an extension for me and LPY but since we're both out of playoffs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we'll still try our best to do it bc dpp is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)