SPL X - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
[shitty low-effort meme that gets a million likes solely because it's an image and words are hard to read]
considering how much I got jerked around last year between sitting on the bench half the season, getting a perfectly valid trade to the would've-won-a-trophy-with-me-instead-of-tiba Ruiners nullified by our fabulous TD team, and Beds going ballistic at me for having the audacity to not post my teams in the discord channel before starting my battles (and then refusing to help once I started doing so), I'd say my attitude was downright fucking pleasant

can't believe you're still that butthurt about losing a relatively unimportant match to me nine billion years ago

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion

as you can see, my teammates are blatantly racist. with comments like this, ABR and august saying black hair is disgusting, and elodin dropping the hard r in chat everyday, i just-i just can't take it... how is a player of color (the real meaning of poc) supposed to perform to their utmost potential in the smogon premier league in this type of environment? no wonder danilo cancered... you guys are the worst. i'm very sorry teal6, you've been amazing, but i would like to request a trade. i would preferably like to go to the tyrants and play with youtube sensation, and blackest user on all of smogon, blunder, but just anywhere but here. please...

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I hope that everyone enjoys the read and has a fun SPL!

I would like to wish a personal special thank you to the following people for making this article possible, either through stat hunting, description writing, art, grammar patrol, html, and plenty more: ABR, BKC, Bedschibaer, Electrolyte, Eyan, Finchinator, FMG, Hogg, LAX, lotiasite, MajorBowman, martha, Pearl, Pohjis, Quite Quiet, rozes, talkingtree, The Dutch Plumberjack, TonyFlygon, z0mOG, and Zracknel, who has fantastic art all around. It was a pleasure working with all of you!

Go Classiest!

Yo shout outs to dall my day 1s still holding it down on this virgin infested site. chaos stopped eating 1 to many donuts and actually cleaned up a bit around here. I'm currently working on the SPL X Movie presentation so be on the look out for that. Most of you thugs are amazing, great, humble beings. I'll be sure to lose some sleep while i catch some of your games except you nerds in GMT+1 cause ya boi needa catch some that Beauty sleep and ya still ugly. Love you fellas + WhiteQueen i went to this party once and i they gave me those same glow sticks, for whatever reason they were moist and being bounced off everybody's forheads. Aye aye! 1 Love.

Last edited:

Cased

Banned deucer.
Thinking about changing my forum / smogtours name to just Case

can everybody give me their thoughts regarding if this is a good or bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)