NOC There's Actually a Sequel to the Matrix - Day 9 (Deadline Tuesday 10 PM EST)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
from all that you looked over for whydon, do you think he is the scum or not? not entirely surely where you are on him.
on mobile atm

he's in my current poe along with you but i need to get to finishing your iso

i do find his latest content strange because i find the way the way his votes are used, he's been treating flipped town weird and i do not like the drookez 2nd vote, maybe to avoid plurality?

i do think his d1 and d2 feel town but hes been slipping off just based on later days and scum has to do some peculiar things(#1572 and #1599 are certain instances but given how FH treated a hypothetical scum partner whydon it doesn't seem unreasonable to reverse bus everybody else to expose the cop and win on towncred)

noticably from the iso whydon drops reads which i can't tell is scum indicative or not based on meta but i don't think it's certainly towny

Nuxl

considering the last scum made it this far i also want to mainly explore any sort of certain circumstances because any sort of reevaluation or "how do I feel about x" happens now

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
i don't think it's unreasonable to assume it's a possibility

usually scum caught early push each other down but there's obviously been bussing somewhere
i mean this doesn't necessarily help you either, considering you had an early vote on 3p1k and went for FH somewhat i think as well

Pidge

('◇')
not helping me by the mentality ive stated you mean? what's your take on vote distribution this game?
yeah if you're saying mafia did a lot of voting and pressuring on each other, i don't know if that is too helpful, since town has done the same thing. maybe i'm not understanding what you're saying?

what do you mean by vote distribution?

Nuxl

got back to a computer again

yeah if you're saying mafia did a lot of voting and pressuring on each other, i don't know if that is too helpful, since town has done the same thing. maybe i'm not understanding what you're saying?

what do you mean by vote distribution?
i think it's at least a little bit noteworthy to see how people reacted to the flipped scum because caff and fh also pushed each other after being under fire

though i can see the mindset behind "both did so" . do you think it's completely useless information at this point? how are you visualizing your reads at this point of the game?

vote distribution being how people placed their votes basically

Pidge

('◇')
got back to a computer again

i think it's at least a little bit noteworthy to see how people reacted to the flipped scum because caff and fh also pushed each other after being under fire

though i can see the mindset behind "both did so" . do you think it's completely useless information at this point? how are you visualizing your reads at this point of the game?

vote distribution being how people placed their votes basically
it is useless in that it doesn't help differentiate nuxl from whydon. my reads haven't changed much from last time i commented on them.

asking me how people distributed their votes is such a broad question. i don't even know how to answer that or why, when looking at posts in general is even broader and more helpful. like drookez did a vote count analysis and it was pretty useless, since it didn't take into account stuff like people purposely not hammering and unlynching and relynching.

i still don't understand how hammer testing anyone helps us mathematically

Nuxl

like what was your progression from sheep asek on nuxl -> "nuxls posts were a lot townier and if it were based on my own opinion i'd lynch him last" -> sheep asek on nuxl

Nuxl

i can see where you're coming from wrt hammer testing not being "mathematically" optimal but the thing is in a hypothetical where hammertesting works favorably a confirmed town is better than having none because then the poe narrows for everybody meaning
1. scum can't force a way out on multiple avenues by spinning their reads on somewhere else
2. are trapped into the kill or else they only have one way out in lylo

it clears up minds in mylo and stops unnecessary paranoia from coming through before the nightkill.
and this is extremely ballsy and i'm not doing this myself, but if you hammertested someone in your poe and it passed the answer would be clearer

Nuxl

asking me how people distributed their votes is such a broad question. i don't even know how to answer that or why, when looking at posts in general is even broader and more helpful. like drookez did a vote count analysis and it was pretty useless, since it didn't take into account stuff like people purposely not hammering and unlynching and relynching.
this sorta answers my question but i think you're heavily misinterpreting what i'm saying

basically, did the votes on a wagon matter from your perspective to develop a read on?
drookez post was useless because he didnt even fucking read the day and just looked at the end of day wagon, that does not equivocate to the entire vote analysis being useless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)