NOC There's Actually a Sequel to the Matrix - Day 9 (Deadline Tuesday 10 PM EST)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
like i really feel you're too quick too dismiss stuff like this instead of doing the research yourself and i'm honestly just confused on what scope you're reading people at. your post yesterday was good and i don't really get what happened into the transition into today

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
like what was your progression from sheep asek on nuxl -> "nuxls posts were a lot townier and if it were based on my own opinion i'd lynch him last" -> sheep asek on nuxl
basically it would be a god damn shame if we lost when we had the answer from asek the whole time. add on to the fact that whydon had a very strong day 1 to day 2 (which i reconsidered from being too scummy after whydon's rebuttal), and viper has been considered town for most of the game. if i had to go with collectively what all the dead town players would think, i believe they would either lynch me or you in this situation, and i know it isn't me.

Nuxl

basically it would be a god damn shame if we lost when we had the answer from asek the whole time. add on to the fact that whydon had a very strong day 1 to day 2 (which i reconsidered from being too scummy after whydon's rebuttal), and viper has been considered town for most of the game. if i had to go with collectively what all the dead town players would think, i believe they would either lynch me or you in this situation, and i know it isn't me.
the real shame here is if the other two townies(if you are town anyway) decided to turn their brains off in fucking mylo, pretend that dead people are fucking prophets and then lose by mislynching me because they decided to let other people play the game for them

like what even is your perspective of "this person seems towny BUT dead person x said this person was scum so im going to follow them" because it's just so silly to me. like it's trailing back to asek only? did you come to any sort of conclusion from any other dead townie's poe? do you even have your own read on me? fucking ridiculous

i'd really appreciate a perspective on your view on me from your own mindset but going back to "asek said so" is...

wording around viper. do you tr viper yourself or are you following everyone else?

regardless of your alignment here i really can't understand you at all this game

Nuxl

note that analyzing why someone died is totally fine. but i really can't fathom why people are willing to go back to just one person's poe. what makes the other kills less substantial than asek's?

Nuxl

note that analyzing why someone died is totally fine. but i really can't fathom why people are willing to go back to just one person's poe. what makes the other kills less substantial than asek's?
like is it not wrong to consider why someone else died especially over conftown in rssp? i get it's not all black and white but why are these flips seemingly useless compared to fucking morpheus himself? nobody's really given me an answer here

Nuxl

sigh there's a very real possibility pidge is town tunnelling me though through reasons i'm baffled by as town

i have no idea who you are so doesn't really make sense
this is weird from if fh and pidge were partners

less experienced scum tend to be more keen killing those who directly threaten them

their d7 post and push onto drookez was interesting(it showed an actual read for once! :0) and more likely to have come from town than scum

and in hindsight the statistics post is :? a strange perspective to push from scum? (unrelated, but the theory behind it isn't great; problem is mafia isn't completely random and town tends to lynch scum at better odds than just rng so conflating any sort of "probability of winning" feels illogical based on this)

my hesitation mainly comes through the fact that they're pushing a very specific poe mainly using "what other town think"; which is a mentality i disagree with because it's helpful to offer any sort of opinions which CAN suggest ambivalence; but it's also a real probability that first time noc player pidge is more keen to sheep others due to inexperience(i know i sheeped hal and texas through 2d3 mainly because of burden of proficiency)

Nuxl

they're also making a direct effort to push me today even if i don't agree with the logic behind some of the reasons why they're pushing me

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
the real shame here is if the other two townies(if you are town anyway) decided to turn their brains off in fucking mylo, pretend that dead people are fucking prophets and then lose by mislynching me because they decided to let other people play the game for them

like what even is your perspective of "this person seems towny BUT dead person x said this person was scum so im going to follow them" because it's just so silly to me. like it's trailing back to asek only? did you come to any sort of conclusion from any other dead townie's poe? do you even have your own read on me? fucking ridiculous

i'd really appreciate a perspective on your view on me from your own mindset but going back to "asek said so" is...

wording around viper. do you tr viper yourself or are you following everyone else?

regardless of your alignment here i really can't understand you at all this game
my perspective on you right now: lots of filler and nothing substantial. asking a bunch of questions that don't lead to anything. ideas that have questionable to neutral benefit (hammer test). mafia pushing hard for that town illusion the last days?

my read on whydon day 1 and 2 is a conclusion i came to myself, even if others may have said similar things.

viper in my own reading is town for sure; would never lynch on the last day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)