NOC There's Actually a Sequel to the Matrix - Day 9 (Deadline Tuesday 10 PM EST)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
my perspective on you right now: lots of filler and nothing substantial. asking a bunch of questions that don't lead to anything. ideas that have questionable to neutral benefit (hammer test). mafia pushing hard for that town illusion the last days?
hammer testing isn't questionable or neutral...

what about my posts are filler?

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
you haven't really made a case for who you want to lynch imo. you iso'd whydon's posts, but don't seem to have a strong inclination to want to lynch him coming day or me either.

Nuxl

elikToday at 3:52 PM

lol this game is fucking aids

i wish we hammertested vooper

bc if it's vooper we lose anyway

im still at whydon > pidge > vooper

i think the nk is going to be vooper tonight and the last scum in whydon pidge pushes on me

would be fucking optimal if i died

but me and whydon never die tonight i think

if there is scum in vooper and pidge they kill each other

and whydon probably kills vooper more than pidge?

regardless i hope i can somehow become the IC tomorrow so i can sort

Nuxl

like i find a more reasonable scum motivation from this kill from viper than i can from whydon

scum!whydon killing pidge probably tries to go for the wifom and/or believes vooper is more likely to side with him than pidge is (it is likely to be the former)

scum!viper killing pidge probably encourages a nuxl whydon crossvote and hammers the other

im going to look through vooper's iso at a reasonable time before deadline

i'll be here for like a little while or so and then im going to go drinking tonight

Nuxl

My whole thing is why would scum Viper offer himself as a lynch end of day 1 when we were already voting between two scum..
last game we cfdd off of asek because hal thought his "not voting" thing was towny

if scum!viper does this they might have expected a similar reaction and/or his self-vote set up for a tied lynch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)