Tournament 1v1 Premier League III - Managers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEG

we tangle endlessly
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Approved by The Immortal and Quote
Hosted by DEG and yogi

Art by AmirAlexander
1v1PL III, p much everyone knows what this is about. We are starting off by deciding team managers. Only post in this thread if you would like to signup to manage, any other kind of posts will be deleted. You will be providing, your name, an assistant manager if you want to have one, and a team name that should be Pokemon related. We will also be teaming up with AmirAlexander again to, hopefully, provide logos for each team.

Please note that having any kind of racist, offensive, disrespectful, or inappropriate name will disqualify your entry. We will pick be picking six to eight managers depending on the number of signups.

Information thread will be up with players signups, deadline is roughly in around 1 to 2 weeks, will be precised later, for more information join the 1v1PL III discord: https://discord.gg/qBqPtdd

Use this to signup as a manager:
PS! name:
Assistant Manager (Optional):
Team name:
Why would you be a good manager?:

Last edited:

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
Ps name : XSTATIC COLD
Assistant manager : /
Team name : Red hot chili Pelipper

Why would I be a good manager:
The goal of a manager is to win, and i always want to win. Plus i have a good analyze of teams so i can give advices to my mates. And i will try to have the best players for winning this.
I think we could have fun in this team, i'm a cool man so there will be not pb... and if there is a prob, we can do an octogone to rule that.

Last edited:

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
PS name: UnleashOurPassion
Assistant manager: I wouldn't wish that to anyone, but lost heros chose to sacrifice himself
Team name: Pixilated Porygons

it's a porygon I promise

Why would I be a good manager
Easy: I won't. But my goal is the same as last time I was a manager, I want to get a bunch of people together in a team, have some fun and try to win this thing. Hope that's good enough for you. Also Lost is cool

Last edited:

Aliss

is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
PS! name: ALlCE
Assistant Manager (Optional): Drud
Team name: RPS Rhyperiors
Why would you be a good manager?: Drud and I have plenty of experience managing together and we know we would be able to do a great job piloting our team to hopefully victory =)

Logo Directions: We'd appreciate if Golem-A/Kartana/Scyther could be incorporated in our logo to symbolize the beloved game of RPS.

Last edited:

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
PS! name: Magma
Assistant Manager (Optional): Neomon
Team name: Alcoholic Haxorus
Why would you be a good manager?: I have experience managing in a couple discord pls and know how to help my team prep / make the team discord lively and fun. I also been in many team tours on here, and had both good and bad managing in the ones I been in, and learned from there on what makes a good manager and what makes a bad one.

Last edited:

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Ps! Name: VG Jungle
Assistant Manager: Mans TGC United (Picked b/c knows when not to use Aqua Jet)
Team Name: Bad Voices / Gorgeous Gogs / Stunning Staravias
Why I’d be a good manager: I know basically everyone in this meta, I’m a scheduling god, I’m smart enough to prob not draft myself. I’m going to do everything I can to help my team win, like combing through replays giving my players the best shot to win against their opponent each time. I’ll also bless my team with tons of good rng.

Last edited:

SolarflareRo

Banned deucer.
PS! name: SolarflareRo
Assistant Manager: GeneralGunderson
Team name:Yellow Flashes(insert fast electric type here)

Why would you be a good manager?:I have no managing experience but I have played in 1v1 tours (r7 ssnl rn bois) and i have a decent amount of past gens experience to help my team also i have a ton of free time and a great co-manager that knows the whole comunity and participated in the last pl

I would prefer the logo to have a zeraora but zebstrika and many other mons are ok

Last edited:
Uop literally sniped my answers stop reading my mind dude what the heck-
PS! name: Baleblaze/Blastblazer
Assistant Manager (Optional): Edit: fellow team Asia Goat trace
Team name:Hellfire Heatrans
Why would you be a good manager?
A few of my choices will prolly be looked back at as a bench mark to bad auctioning decisions. I will, however, make sure to have a good time with my frens. Also hope to have a decent showing while having a memorable time in the process!
Jokes aside, really want to do this.
Burn Them Down!

Last edited:

Chickenpie2

red:active
is a Contributor Alumnus
PS! name: Chickenpie2 (and many other alts)
Assistant Manager: WhalemanCheng
Team name: playful panchams :3 name credits go to the ingenious cheng
I've spent too much time in my life playing Pokemon, 1v1 in particular. What I want for this is for a lot of players to come together and have a good time, and hopefully get more people involved in 1v1. Above all though, I hope I can pass on my prior experiences in the tier to others in my team to come out on top!

Sidenote: uop and baleblaze u two look like a neat match ;)

Last edited:

dom

Banned deucer.
me and ggopw
ku klux klangs / juuling jumpluffs / east coast ghosts / toe sucking tyrantrums / ass eating aipoms / hard-r honchkrows / ginseng strip gogs / thotting tsareenas if need be

i managed and won this tour before and ghost-managed last time to finals and ggopw did seu shit

Last edited:
PS name: CallMeJJok3R
Assistant manager: Motogp (Was manager last year for 1v1 PL)
Team name: Effervescent Eevees ; Edited or (Balloonguss Amoonguss) // tbh whatever is allowed ; I don't want to steal someones team name from another format if possible. Just doesn't feel right. Am happy to work with hosts to find a name not taken & acceptable for the 1v1 Primer League.

Why would I be a good manager?
~~I’m addicted to this community, for better or worse. Spending hours of personal time is nothing new to me. Been making charts, leader boards, posts, YouTube videos ect. for the community for a while. I’ve probably been the most excited about 1v1 PL this year. So if dedication, residency & enjoyment are what makes a good manager, I’d like to show what sort of tricks I got up my sleeves...cus I’m a Jester...tricks up my...ya get it.

Art Style: Whatever is easiest to do. As long as it acceptable art, it's fine by me. ; Edited due to request by DEG.

Last edited:

lost heros

Meme Master
is a Pre-Contributor
PS name: UnleashOurPassion
Assistant manager: I wouldn't wish that to anyone, but lost heros chose to sacrifice himself
Team name: Pixilated Porygons

it's a porygon I promise

Why would I be a good manager
Easy: I won't. But my goal is the same as last time I was a manager, I want to get a bunch of people together in a team, have some fun and try to win this thing. Hope that's good enough for you. Also Lost is cool
Not to set unreasonable beauty standards for Porygons, but this is what peak performance looks like.

PS! name: ferno
Assistant Manager (Optional): Chaitanya
Team name: Toxic Tentacools / monotype mankeys / xaa xatus (WIP)
Why would you be a good manager?: Me and Chaitanya would be a wonderful manager duo due to our heavy involvement in the glorious 1v1 community, as well as our pure dominance at the tier. These two factors combined make us an obvious choice to be managers. Not to mention Chaitanya being one of the greatest Indians on Pokemon Showdown behind wyn and blunder. We (he) have tons of tournament experience between the two of us including mpl, mwp, 1v1lt, 1v1wcop. AS WELL as managerial experience in BLT and MWP by my co-manager Chaitanya.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)