Survivor Survivor Season 6: Fans vs Favorites vs Fumblers (And the winner is...ajhockeystar!)

To Ajhockeystar and Laurel:

I found you two when your heart were broken,
when you were having anxiety about the game, I took the blame
I risked my reputation to keep you two close
I was afraid to leave you on your own

I said I'd catch you if you were voted
In response you said I just goated
I got you off your knees
Put your right back on your feet
Just so you can take advantage of me

Tell me how it feels sitting on your high horses
Taking advantage of me with no remorses
You know I'm the pedestal you two stepped on
Name in the sky, was I just your pawn?
Thinking you could survive without me

I helped you two and I don't know why

2) I never followed anyone blindly. I followed them if it allowed me to make it to final 3. Why do you think the votes AJ made was not what I suggested? Do you have evidence that the votes AJ decided on was made without my contribution? We were equals and both of us suggested who to vote. He is just taking all the credit now
See, the thing is Drook, no other alliance in this game planned to bring their entire alliance to the end. I’m sure Blue Whydon and Laurel meant to turn on each other before the end. I even planned to take out Cleo before the end (sorry Cleo, but I was pretty sure I couldn’t win against you). Every alliance of 2 or 3 has someone that wins if they all make it to the end together. That is why the others inevitably turn on them to try and win it themselves. The difference between you and AJ and the other central cores in this game is that you never really tried to get rid of AJ, and there is no way you thought if It came down to it that you would beat him. So what was it? Did you ever really try to win? Or was it just about making it to the end?

See, the thing is Drook, no other alliance in this game planned to bring their entire alliance to the end. I’m sure Blue Whydon and Laurel meant to turn on each other before the end. I even planned to take out Cleo before the end (sorry Cleo, but I was pretty sure I couldn’t win against you). Every alliance of 2 or 3 has someone that wins if they all make it to the end together. That is why the others inevitably turn on them to try and win it themselves. The difference between you and AJ and the other central cores in this game is that you never really tried to get rid of AJ, and there is no way you thought if It came down to it that you would beat him. So what was it? Did you ever really try to win? Or was it just about making it to the end?
It was either taking Cleo or AJ at the end. I do value my alliances very heavily, it is just my playstyle. I already explained why I picked AJ over Cleo in an earlier post. Cleo is nicer and more persuasive than AJ, and have friends that I never talked with. In constrast with AJ, I have a lot of logs with him that I could share to expose his crimes. I also thought he would be more hated by the jury more than Cleo. AJ also never wanted me dead, but he isn't a sheep? He's just wrong thinking I would succumb without a fight.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tagging OM room so he sees my rebuttal to this.
I was close to Shub too and you knew that, thats why I would correct your pronoun use :blobthumbsup:

Even if Shub sides with you and Whydon goes at F8. Its wrong to assume Blue goes at F7 because Blue was friends with Mari and Mari was friends with Shub. Its actually very likely that you go at F7 if Whydon goes at F8. The voting block of me, mari, blue, shub takes you out. You're a bigger threat than Blue.
rebuttal noted but I ask if it matters to how you've played in-game

It doesn't make it easier when everyone knows the sheep is mine. Heck, last game I had Drookez and Hannah and still managed to lose. Everyone knew I working with Drookez, everyone knew I had 2 votes. I was able to successfully distance myself from him enough and make sure I seemed like I wasn't too big of a threat with him beside me to get me to this point.
Nah you never distanced yourself from drookez this game, everyone else was just forming trios or quads and wasnt worried about the pair

Nah you never distanced yourself from drookez this game, everyone else was just forming trios or quads and wasnt worried about the pair
I’m going to have to agree here. Between me/Mari/Cleo and Laurel/Blue/Whydon, it wasn’t the fact that you had drook that made you threatening. You were threatening because of your proficiency at challenges and your skill at playing the middle. That is why you making it to the end is impressive

Final Speech (but is open to replies):

Dear Laurel, AJ and Juries,

I enjoyed playing this game with you. I have trusted you at one point in this game and we stayed alive together. But now it is time to be blunt:
AJHOCKEYSTAR, DONT YOU DARE TAKE CREDITS FOR MY PLAYS! You said to the juries that you were the one that talked to people which is why you lead the vote, so answer this question: DO YOU TALK TO PEOPLE SO THAT YOU TELL THEM THEY ARE VOTED OUT???? I DON'T THINK SO!!!! YOU TALK TO THEM TO GET THE VOTES YOU NEED!!! Well, guess what! I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU WHO TO VOTE, THEN YOU TALK TO OTHERS TO GET THEM TO VOTE THAT PERSON. DO NOT TAKE CREDITS FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE. I WILL NOT BE DIMINISHED! I trusted you and protected you at of course all the game. I was your pedestal to the top, you step on me, crushed me like dirt and throw me into the trash when you are done with me. If you made so many great plays, why don't you promote them???? Oh wait, what plays do you have without me???? We were always there together until the end, and now you treat me like I was never part of the plan. I was your equal, and now you think I don't even exist.

Laurel, you also take so many credits for what wasn't yours. You had limited discussion with people in the game, which is why you thought you were always in control. Do you really think the OM vote was all your play??? It was planned all along. If you single-handedly eliminated OM, then why did it take my vote to eliminate him? In essence, it was never your plan. I wanted to eliminate OM during the Mari vote. However, due to miscommunication from Cleo, it did not happen. Yet, you try to take credits for everything you do just because you never know what's happening in the game, especially later on. DO NOT THINK FOR A SECOND YOU HAD CONTROL. Furthermore, you always say things like "I took the harder dive", "I made the best play with the situation I found myself in", well maybe if you HAD PLAY BETTER IN THE BEGINNING, YOU WOULD NOT NEED TO DO THIS! Don't act like you chose this way, you never did! Sure, it makes you look good that you survive, but it makes you look bad because you did not play well in the beginning. Poor decision and coordination led you hear.

To the juries, I don't know why you guys trust AJ and Laurel so much. I made paragraphs defending my position, yet they say a simple sentence with no evidence, and you believe them whole-heatedly. Let's take my discussion for lynching OM with Cleo and Laurel, AJ was oblivious! He didn't even know this until later; yet, he tried to take credit for this vote, say that it was I who talked to the others like HELLO? LIARS! Both of you really think OM was YOUR PLAN? You may have THOUGHT of it, but who EXECUTED IT???? Laurel, specifically you, YOU WERE BEGGING SO HARD IN MY CHAT TO LYNCH OM. IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF HAVING CONTROL??? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK WHEN YOU SAY "IT WAS ALL MY PLAN" HUH? HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh well, I enjoyed playing this game and thankful for making it so far.
To Cleo, your cat is very cute.
To OM, I am so thankful that you decided to protect me at all cost.
To Mari, I hope you beat the speedrunning record.
To Shubaka, your positivity brought so much to the game.
To Whydon, you're grass.
To Bluedoom, I hope you enjoy playing civ.
To Inferno and the others, Hi!!!!

To Ajhockeystar and Laurel, BYE YOU SHEEP.

#Thankful #VOTEDROOKEZ
Dude you were a brick wall

The votes I planned that I got AJ in on he assured me hed get your vote. Id discuss votes with AJ while you were just silent

I’m going to have to agree here. Between me/Mari/Cleo and Laurel/Blue/Whydon, it wasn’t the fact that you had drook that made you threatening. You were threatening because of your proficiency at challenges and your skill at playing the middle. That is why you making it to the end is impressive
Please don't ignore OM! I took a look back at our alliance and I would have to say OM led most of the votes.

TBH the best survivor comparison imo, tho it might be because its the season I most recently watched is kaoh rong.

AJs game is eerily close to Michelle's
Laurels game is close to Aubry's, albiet with a few more mistakes thrown in, and a lot more sass and temper. Strategically though... very similar overall, right down to the lack of jury management (which doesnt work when its super obvious).

I wanted Aubry to win that season, but Michelle played the middle well and coasted for a lot of the early game and played an impressive game. AJs game is a slightly more perfect version of Michelle's season, while Laurels is a slightly less perfect version of Aubry's.

Also Drook's game is fsirly close to Tai's lol, just without the blunders. But sheeping the entire way there and not really soong anything and never being a threat.... yeah that was Deook.

The vote was 5-2-0
Honestly I see this vote turning out dimilar with Laurel getting a near guaranteed vote from Blue and Whydon

Jurys get it wrong all the time
You can do everything right and still lose
I think in this case though, even though, just like I liked Aubry's game better... Michelles is slightly more deserving of a win. idk. Just my thoughts

TBH the best survivor comparison imo, tho it might be because its the season I most recently watched is kaoh rong.

AJs game is eerily close to Michelle's
Laurels game is close to Aubry's, albiet with a few more mistakes thrown in, and a lot more sass and temper. Strategically though... very similar overall, right down to the lack of jury management (which doesnt work when its super obvious).

I wanted Aubry to win that season, but Michelle played the middle well and coasted for a lot of the early game and played an impressive game. AJs game is a slightly more perfect version of Michelle's season, while Laurels is a slightly less perfect version of Aubry's.

Also Drook's game is fsirly close to Tai's lol, just without the blunders. But sheeping the entire way there and not really soong anything and never being a threat.... yeah that was Deook.

The vote was 5-2-0
Honestly I see this vote turning out dimilar with Laurel getting a near guaranteed vote from Blue and Whydon

I think in this case though, even though, just like I liked Aubry's game better... Michelles is slightly more deserving of a win. idk. Just my thoughts
If you wanted aubry to win you can want laurel to win too. Go underdogs!

In my defense, I thought I played quite similar to Jeffrey from Curacao. We had similar gameplay strategy, and even thought a lot of people did call him a sheep, he survived until the end and got decent amount of votes. I followed his gameplay very strictly! He was a good balance of sheep and wolf.
You were kinda like Laurel in Ghost Island. Ironic.. lmao. She also would talk about big plays but never made any.

The question isn’t really “who deserves to win more” imo of course I’m biased but I’d still argue for myself. I had to win crucial immunities to even get here and where AJ had relationships that kept him safe, i had to put faith in my own hands.

I think the question is “who do you want to see win more”

And then you have two options

The favorite
The underdog

I had to overcome a lot more to get here and thats why I’d vote for myself to win, even if I was a little rougher around the edges, I still managed to get the job done. I dont want to understate everything I did up until F10 though, I was on the leading side of every vote except Trace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)