Announcement Kyurem-Black Suspect Voter ID Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Post here if you've achieved the suspect requirements, which are a minimum of 73 GXE and at least 100 games played.

Please post a screenshot that shows your alt having the requirement, as well as proof that the alt belongs to you. Make sure all the information is shown or your post will be ignored. Remember that your alt must start with "1VKB" to count.

The suspect period will last for 14 days, ending on March 3rd at 11:59 PM EST.

easy. no sweat. definitely didnt have anxiety for the entirety of the week.

special thanks to:
- SolarflareRo, who gave me them juicy wins
- Wrath for being the only one to congratulate me
- myself (of course)
- UOP, for being my sugar daddy and giving me a team that would've made this much easier but I never used
- GotYourDog sensei

Last edited:
Oof. Got reqs with 73.9 gxe and 100 games. I got oofed on 2 alts before this one. First time I'm actually trying to get reqs and it's quite fun when you aren't getting haxed and/or cteamed.
This suspect is different for me. I usually am on one side, but for this one, I feel quite neutral, leaning towards unban. I will come back to the thread when I formulate my thoughts. Thanks for reading and have a nice day

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)