BlueB's Art Thread (Icon Requests Open!)

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
These are absolutely amazing, holy hecc. If it's not too much, could you maybe do two pokes? Specifically a Mew snuggling a Shuckle? (Like I haven't asked for that from peeps a million times), if not though, can you do one of a happy-go-lucky Gligar?

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
That's some really good art! I love how you can manage that simple and clean style and still keep the viewers attention stuck on each of the images through their sheer expressiveness. And as MO said, the rate at which you produce these is simply amazing. :O

If you're up to it, I'd like to request one determined Cranidos in a battle-ready pose (preferably matching the colors of my profile). Not sure whether you have any use for amazon vouchers, but I've been holding on to one for quite some time since they can only be used in the USA and would be more than happy to offer something in return.

In any case, keep up the good work. Your contributions are always a treat to see and are much appreciated! :blobthumbsup:

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
First of all, those arts are fire.
Do you think you can made one based on this other art :
Lying in its own hair thinking. If you can't no problem. I'll keep an eye on your thread anyway ! :]

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright, let's see, where did I leave off?
  • amazing ✓
  • awesome ✓
  • marvelous ✓
  • prodigious ✓
  • stunning ✓
  • fantastic ✓
  • spectacular ✓
  • phenomenal ✓
  • extraordinary ✓
To be quite honest with you all, I'm slowly, yet steadily, running out of adjectives to use in order to comment on the artworks that you guys and girls keep posting in the Smeargle Studio on a daily basis. I'll soon have to whip out neologisms and build an own thesaurus from scratch.
That's just how genuinely good the art is. I hope that the undeniable skill will open many doors for those among you that are planning on pursuing a professional career in the artistic field. Keep up the good work everyone!

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Absolutely love the cartoony, vibrant feel of your art. The simple backgrounds and expressiveness you get out of the characters is really impressive!

If you're bored and looking for another icon to make, could I trouble you for an Ampharos that's scared to make eye contact?

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Hi, can I request a team logo for my OUPL team the "Six Island Sobbles"? I guess in terms of anything we want, just potentially a sobble looking menacing in front of the C.N. Tower (the tower does not have to be very detailed at all). Although I've said it before, I am a huge fan of your art and your linework, the starter drawings you just posted are super cute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)