All Gens RoAPL V: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
Tiers: looking in my home-made time capsule I find my old copies of Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Sapphire, so I’ll play these ones. My sister has Omega Ruby and a copy of Black 2, but I’ll have to ask her for it and she’s going travelling soon. Will also need help obtaining trade evolutions when she is away.
Time missed: no
Bio: Views are all my own and do not reflect those of my employer(s). Please direct all media coverage requests to Human Resources for permission to talk to me.
Pledge: I pledge allegiance... to the band... of Mr. Schneebly... and will not fight him... for creative control... and will defer to him on all issues related to the musical direction of the band.

Tiers: DPP OU / ADV OU
Significant Time Missed?: No
Bio: I have played DPP OU at the SPL level, but I want to try my hand at ADV this tournament. I'm happy to try out for anyone and excited to branch out to an ADV gen that looks quite fun!
Pledge:I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: BW2 OU
Significant Time Missed?: Busy because of work
Bio: I just wanna have fun, so don't slot me into GSC without asking me before.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: RBY OU, GSC OU

Significant Time Missed?: Monday from 7pm to 8pm, wednesdays from 7pm to 9 pm, fridays from 4pm to 5pm and mornings.

Bio: presenteichon

Holo manolo soy raddiolo bailongo, zoi leader zenzual y me gustan los kiwis cx
tambien quiero cantar una cansion que creo k enamora, se lo dedico a mi ibol <3

DISEN QUE HAY EN MONACOOOO
UN ESPECIAL TIPO DE TACOOOO
HECHO POR CRIATURAS DEL MAAAAAR
HUELE UN POCO A PESCADITOOOO
Y ES DESAGRADABLEMENTE BLANDITOOOO
PERO PARA MI SABE SENSUAAAAAAAL
WO WO WO WO WO WOOO
WO WO WO WO WO WO
SE COME CRUDO Y NO FRITO Y SE LE DAN LA VUELTAAA
VERTICAL TACO DE MARISCOOOO

OS HAMO BBS Y OS BENDIGO CON SENSUALIDAD

Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this
tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: S-Tier Only
Significant Time Missed?: Yes, because I am not trying to change genders and get in an e-relationship like a lot of others on this side
Bio: The Opposite of KHI who can't nut for shits. I'm doing 17 times a week.
Pledge: To this dick.

Cao Jie

formerly iKiQ
Tiers: BW OU , DPP OU, ADV OU, GSC OU, RBY OU
Significant TimeMissed? : No
Bio : I don't like fairy-type (and i have some teamtours experiences)
Pledge : I'll be active the majority of my spare time

Last edited:
Tiers: / RBY / BW OU / (others OU if needed)
Significant Time Missed?: No
Bio: I have experience in various team tournaments such as GPL, LLPL, UKPL, DPL, FPL, EPL, PTPL, Wcopp. I always end up with a positive score in every team tour i play.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tiers: (in the format of RBY OU / GSC OU /
Significant Time Missed?: maybe
Bio: I'm new
Pledge: „I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.“

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)