Official Smogon Tournament XV - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

I attract E-Girls

Banned deucer.
yeah no way dude youre not getting the activity win you have given nearly no availability and I told you i couldnt play thursday and would try friday, yet here i am at 8 pm and you only messaged me at 6pm so I was supposed to squeeze you into a two hour window that wasnt even established. scummy move on your part not to go for extension or anything. I offered tuesday, could have played wednesday, and this entire weekend but you dropped the fact that you cant play all weekend pretty late. Requesting extension or for my opponent to not be a fucking b*tch!
"My friday night" your 8pm aint my 8pm. Time zones are a thing

Cute how you can talk now tho. Youve said 3 words total all week. Only took an act request to get you to cry and yell

Edit: took out the word incel cause im on 0 tol

Calling act, opp missed scheduled time on wednesday and when I tried to reschedule he never responded
I forgot to answer you yes, but you said that you would be here from 6 to 9 pm and I am going to be here from 3pm to 2 am, 11 hours in the day you said, you can choose when battle me. but dont try to get the activity because you told me to play today. plus ibhave been looking for you these days in PS and you were never online, but ok, message me in the next 11 hours i will be here ;)

My opponent hasn't been on in the whole sunday, the day he was supposed to be here, I'm going to be here for a couple more of hours just in the case he comes.

If he doesn't I request an extension, I am in this tournament to play, not to win by stupid activity, I will be here all the monday too, so he just have to appear and play, and not trying to throw the smokebomb so he can get a win without playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)