Smogon Premier League X - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion

dekzeh: they only put qsns in cause of my lousy activity last week so they wanted to force a double sub
dekzeh: admit it
get backer: i think it's more nefarious
get backer: the original plan
dekzeh: undis was ghosting right
dekzeh: that's the other option
get backer: i think that was indeed the plan
dekzeh: but dude
dekzeh: I'm like
dekzeh: 231923210-2 all time against undis even tho he's still one of the best advers
get backer: but i talked to the managers and they got a lil scared

s/o ict for the translation

I want Tournament Directors involved on team Ruiners that neglected to uphold the integrity of the tournament to step down from their current position.
I want appropriate punishments for any leader on Team Ruiners found to have been supporting this idea in their Discord server.
I want undisputed to be tournament banned.
I want qsns to be infracted or tournament banned for neglecting to uphold the integrity of the tournament .
I want the game between qsns and dekzeh to be nullified.
I want Tournament Directors not on Team Ruiners to handle this situation as seriously as it should be; as there are severe indications of wrongdoing.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
appreciate the isa callback but you're really making it sound like I know more than I do.

I thought it was weird that qsns was starting so I asked my managers if it was as fishy as it seemed. They denied it, but I told them how bad of an idea it would be if it were hypothetically true. A little bit later they subbed qsns out. That's literally the extent of everything I know. If there's any evidence of cheating I haven't seen it, I just thought it was fishy that they were starting qsns and did what a concerned player would do, which is pm your managers about it.

I want Tournament Directors involved on team Ruiners that neglected to uphold the integrity of the tournament to step down from their current position.
I want appropriate punishments for any leader on Team Ruiners found to have been supporting this idea in their Discord server.
I want undisputed to be tournament banned.
I want qsns to be infracted or tournament banned for neglecting to uphold the integrity of the tournament .
I want the game between qsns and dekzeh to be nullified.
I want Tournament Directors not on Team Ruiners to handle this situation as seriously as it should be; as there are severe indications of wrongdoing.
I want two number 9s.
I want a number 9 large.
I want a number 6 with extra dip.
I want a number 7.
I want two number 45s, one with cheese.
I want a large soda.

Sm ou: valentine
Sm ou: sabella
Sm uu: soulgazer
Sm ru: Ultraballz
Sm nu: kushalos
Sm dubs: ezrael
Oras: xray
Bw: flcl
Dpp: sig
Adv: Golden Sun
Gsc: choolio
Rby: Nails

LU Submission
Jsaok3 said:
SHOUTOUT to Stone Cold 22!!! He has received the first #managerblessing!!! If "Jsaok" blesses you, you are destined for great things!! Go back and check history... OMFG Jsaok is a legend, Collect this and him-Jsaok
Deep -Jsaok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)