All Gens RoAPL V: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User 108547

Banned deucer.
Tiers: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU (I can play whatever of those gens but I prefer ADV as main)
Significant Time Missed?: Not time missed as holidays or "I'll spend 3 weeks on Thailand for sexual and cheap tourism" like Luispeikou does but I'll be pretty busy on weekdays and some weekends.
Bio: I'll vote VOX and Santi Abascal will make Spain great again.
Pledge: Draft me on your own risk and just as bench player/funny guy/I got out of money and need to fill my last slot.

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Tiers: BSC OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: No
Bio: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Last edited:
Tiers: GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: during sexual intercourses
Bio: I play since 2009, Shoddy Battle's times, when the Top 50 was visible only on a page of the Smogon website. This is me against legendary user Earthworm in a ladder match back in 20/11/2009: link
Pledge: I'm 69% committed to this tournament and I will probably be the one with the best w/l ratio at the end of it.

Tiers: BW OU
Significant Time Missed?: No
Bio: I'm nobody lol but I'll try my best
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: Yes but I am tired to explain
Bio: I am a ninja or I can say I like ninjas and I'm looking for an opp to be drafted as I have never been before (I AM A VERY GOOD PLAYER)
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority (pun) of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)