Finals Smogon Premier League X - Finals [Won by the Alpha Ruiners]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up, friends OML WE FREE!!! For the first time this season, I will be able grace you with UNBIASED PREDICTIONS
I've noticed that a bunch of frauds have tried to sloppily imitate my writing style over the past 11 weeks.
TDK obii Charmflash Nails Navy FLCL soulgazer passion DurzaOffTopic teal6 bro fist
Thanks a lot for your efforts.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Pitiful. Luckily, I am now here to restore order to the world.

This has been a very interesting SPL, and I definitely did not see this tiebreak coming. The much shittier team featuring a handful of terrible players managed to bring one of the best teams ever to the brink of elimination, shades of SPL 9 where the awful raiders ft. the goonsquad almost beat arguably the best team ever created. Last year, ABR's freeze sealed the deal for the Wolfpack. Who will be luckier this year? Will the 2nd best team ever made actually win the tour? Let's find out.

Dragonspiral Tyrants (2) vs. Alpha Ruiners (1)

SM OU: BLUNDER SANTANA vs lax | lax managed to defeat ben gay to help keep the Ruiners' hopes alive last round. The challenge he faces this time is much stiffer, however. blunder, outside of his hiccup in the finals, has been steamrolling people the entire tournament. He has more knowledge of the tier and is definitely a better player. While lax will assuredly bring some cheese and perhaps catch the YouTuber off guard, it's hard to see blunder losing twice in clutch games after he laid waste to the SPL 10 scene.
ORAS OU: Poek vs Pearl | Ah. A Jerk Battle. Pearl seems to have not gotten the memo that this series is supposed to be The Jerk vs. US West. He's a very capable player, and after having to deal with an almost impossible-to-win matchup in the finals vs. Christo, I'm sure he will be out for revenge. Unfortunately, this time, he does not enter the ring while being slotted in a lower tier, but rather in an old gen. Poek has overcome his early season struggles and has been coasting through the tournament with flying colors. The Ruiners were so impressed by his playing ability that they even decided to donate him a win earlier this week with one of the worst player / team combinations of all time. Pearl's a MUCH better player than sorry, but Poek made his name in this tier. This game is his to lose.
GSC OU: sulcata vs Lavos | My god. Lavos has absolutely DESTROYED everyone in this tournament. His only loss was to Ancient Power Marowak for crying out loud. He even managed to slay the Kingpin in his main tier and salvage what was initially an extremely puzzling tiebreak decision by the Ruiners. It seems that they have learned their lesson, however, as Lavos finds himself in his home of GSC once again. Lavos in GSC OU is arguably the biggest edge that anyone has in this entire tournament. sulcata has picked up some surprising wins and played pretty solidly at times, but Lavos has simply been on another level this SPL. Look for him to be the FIRST EVER SPL player to reach 12 wins as he looks to keep his team's season alive.

Sulcata vs Lavos

The best GSCer with FOMG in the back for team choice is probably the hardest core to beat. Sulcata is probably my favorite player and i have played him numerous time on ladder and have mad respect for him, but Lavos+FOMG is probably the best gsc core in this entire SPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)