DOU Doubles Ladder Tournament 2019 [Won by SMB]

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The final ladder standings at the end of cycle 1 can be found here. Our first round of qualifiers are as follows:

1. I want Atago to sit on me - 1825 (alt: NINO GANG)
2. Stratos - 1824 (alt: Stratos)
2. LightScreener - 1824 (alt: Luisin)
4. Yoda2798 - 1823 (alt: Alba)
5. SMB - 1818 (alt: (name))

Keep in mind that there are 2 more cycles with 5 players qualifying from each, and one final wild card to take the 16th slot.

Cycle 2 begins now! Best of luck!

Last edited:
For simplicity, could you include the alts of ppl who qualified in the qualification post so I don't have to keep a record of everyone's name to know where I am on the chart?

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks to The Idiot Ninja for covering me after I crashed before the deadline. Here is the screenshot, the Cycle 2 qualifiers are as follows:

1. Tman - 1846 (alt: Corpus)
2. Ezrael - 1837 (alt: Ezrael)
2. Mr.GX - 1837 (alt: Mr.GX)
4. emforbes - 1833 (alt: Free Trash)
4. The Idiot Ninja - 1833 (alt: deadreckoning)

Congrats to all qualifiers, and good luck during the final cycle!

For simplicity, could you include the alts of ppl who qualified in the qualification post so I don't have to keep a record of everyone's name to know where I am on the chart?
yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)