AG Anything Goes Spring Seasonal - Round 3 [Loser's Bracket]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling act, I contacted my opp earlier this week and they never responded. They haven't been on since their signup post, which is the only post they ever made, so yeah I highly doubt this game is gonna happen.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
It is sad that we are getting so many activity calls(opponents failing to show) or "my opponent said you can take the win" games for this tour. Why enter these tours in the first place if you are just going to freely give the win to the opponent?
Sometimes you sign up and forget about it or en up not being available any time.

I think the activity calls might have something to do with the tour being double elim and people thinking they were out

I had to find my opponent on showdown because he didn't respond to me on the forums and when I found him he had no Idea he was my opponent

Calling Act
Lady Monita: 1337 Legend Blue was last seen 4 days 14 hours 29 minutes 47 seconds ago
I am still ready to play . So pm me when you are online but since you missed the scheduled time I am posting a calling act sorry

LBDC

From Eu to the Mont-Saint-Michel
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
requesting conflip/extension.
isma and my, we know each other, but by laziness, we have mutually John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)