Other Metagames (un)Balanced Hackmons Team (Outdated)

Okay so I'm going to try to update this team as much as I can, please feel free to use this.
(Also please don't mind the nicknames I really don't feel like editing them out until I'm fully done with this team and it is as overpowered as I can make it)
Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Normalize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Entrainment
- Quiver Dance
- Boomburst
- Judgment

Drogon (Rayquaza-Mega) (M) @ Sky Plate
Ability: Triage
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Spectral Thief
- Tail Glow
- Milk Drink

Stronk (Deoxys-Defense) (M) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Comatose
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Photon Geyser
- Cosmic Power
- Milk Drink

Mewtwo-Mega-Y (F) @ Shell Bell
Ability: Contrary
Bold Nature
- Entrainment
- V-create
- Draco Meteor
- Psycho Boost

Egg III (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
- Transform
- Recover
- Defog
- Precipice Blades

Deoxys-Speed @ Life Orb
Ability: Truant
Timid Nature
- Skill Swap
- Defog
- Photon Geyser
- Milk Drink

Pokemon:

Gengar:
Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Normalize
Timid Nature
- Entrainment
- Quiver Dance
- Boomburst
- Judgment

This Gengar is your average normalize gengar. But, he is Chansey/blissey/whatevertheopponentisusingasanimposterpokemon proof.
You see, when imposter is used, it doesn't copy items. So this gengar works well against them as they can't hurt it. To use this thing just use Entrainment and then the opponent can't hit you. (Note judgement with any plate and scrappy CAN hit you but thats about it) Then after that you can get a free quiver dance in before they switch out then repeat.
None ATM but if you find any with this pokemon PLEASE send them to me and I'll credit you

Rayquaza
Drogon (Rayquaza-Mega) (M) @ Sky Plate
Ability: Triage
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Spectral Thief
- Tail Glow
- Milk Drink

Okay so Rayquaza is honestly one of my favouriotes in this entire team. He works as a special sweeper that is very fast. To setup just use tail glow a couple times and just win with oblivion wing. I choose spectral thief over moongeist beam because I don't see sturdinjas that much and spectral thief just works more often than not. You might notice triage and be curious of what it does, well it boosts the priority of healing moves by 3. Doesn't sound like much until you realize that oblivion wing counts as a healing move. This means that he will usually outspeed extreme speed and stuff.

None ATM but if you find any with this pokemon PLEASE send them to me and I'll credit you

Deoxys-Defense
Stronk (Deoxys-Defense) (M) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Comatose
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Photon Geyser
- Cosmic Power
- Milk Drink

Okay so this thing is quite finicky, he works as an absolute tank when it comes to his abilities in combat, but unlike a tank, he doesn't do that much damage.
You see the point of him is survival, you think you're gonna die but then remember you have this beast so you just can't. it could use baton pass and simple to be a team supporter but again, he's for survival. To use him just stack up his defense and win. He has the plate to survive against gengars and such and it helps against ghost types. Also if you get too low you can just heal. I've also considered leftovers but the plates help to not be obliterated by a ghost type. (Just watch out for Spec thief, it'll kill you quite fast.)
SPOILER="Replays"]
None ATM but if you find any with this pokemon PLEASE send them to me and I'll credit you[/SPOILER]

Mega Mewtwo Y
Mewtwo-Mega-Y (F) @ Shell Bell
Ability: Contrary
Bold Nature
- Entrainment
- V-create
- Draco Meteor
- Psycho Boost
Shoutout to reddit user u/VoxaAeterna for this mewtwo

It's just a contrary BEAST in combat and can be used for any situations. With all of it's moves you can max out most/all of your stats. But how to use it is actually quite simple. Entrainment can help (ESPECIALLY with eevees. If you see an eevee on the opponent's team, lead with this thing and entrainment first and just watch the opponent freak out) against stat boosters and any tail glow nuking rayquazas. she also DESTROYS literraly anything that is thrown up against her. The shell bell is also quite amazing just because of the free heals it gives you.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-415861274 This one is from OP of this pokemon, showing how to use it properly.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-893535507 This one is from me (Codenameturtle) Showing how to use it against eevees.

Chansey
Egg III (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
- Transform
- Recover
- Defog
- Precipice Blades

This chansey is the usual imposter chansey, theres no twist at all. To use her just throw her out and watch as the opponent gets sweeped by their own pokemon. (note that you cannot copy an imposter so just don't throw her out against an imposter of yourself and you should just be good).
Things to watch out for are/is mega gengars and stat slaves/Team supporters, although you could use them to just support your own team, mega mewtwo Y can really help kill thoose guys.

Deoxys Speed
Deoxys-Speed @ Life Orb
Ability: Truant
Timid Nature
- Skill Swap
- Defog
- Photon Geyser
- Milk Drink

Okay so IDR who I stole this from but it was just some guy from showdown I got in a match against and then edited it a little bit. The item doesn't really matter I just choose life orb because it helps A LOT. you see truant makes it so every other turn the person whomst holds the ability cannot do anything whatsoever. So just skill swap first turn and BAM your good. (note the turn after you skill swap eg if you skill swapped on turn one and now it's turn two, the opponent will still have to slack off, doing nothing). So just swap your ability and your good. If the opponent switches out and you have no use for defog/ don't think you can take them, just switch your deo out and it'll regain the ability.

Okay so that's the team. Hope you guys like it and please give me feedback. Note the replays are just going to be replays that focus on the pokemon themselves. If you would like to share your own replays, feel free to do so, I'd love to see what you guys can do with this team combined.

Hi there! Nice to see the team, but it does appear that it could use quite a bit of work.

The first change I’d make is to MRay. I’d swap Thief for Moongeist in order to better compliment his Special Attacking nature. Along with that, I’d replace Milk Drink with Giga Drain for better coverage, allowing him to handle threats that would otherwise beat him such as Regenvest Kyo and MDiancieMy last change to MRay would be to swap out the Sky Plate for Life Orb. Sky Plate only boosts the damage of Oblivion Wing, while Life Orb boosts all of his attacks.

The next mon I’d change would be DeoD. He’s bulky, but he takes setup in order to effectively wall anything. Along with that, he gets stalled out HARD by imposter. As your only defensive core, he needs to be able to switch in immediately and take a hit. In order to remedy this, I’d replace him with with a different defensive switchin. For this team, I’d say a physical wall would be best, especially considering other changes I’ll be making later. I would recommend using FC Zyg.

Zygarde-Complete @ Groundium Z
Ability: Fur Coat
Level: 99
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Thousand Waves
- Volt Switch
- Spectral Thief
- Shore Up

This mon is a monstrous Physical Wall, capable of tanking plenty of hits. Thousand Waves allows him to trap enemies, notably Imposter. Volt Switch allows him to pivot into your other offensive threats, keeping them safe from hits. Along with that, Zyg’s ground typing stops imposter from escaping. Spectral Thief allows him to beat non-normal setup mons and Shore Up allows him to stay in good health. Groundium Z is your way of beating enemy Normgars, as it will OHKO him even after being Normalized. It also allows him to break through certain mons that would otherwise wall him by surprising them with the extra burst of damage, most notably NDM and Solgaleo.

Now, onto MMY. Entrainment is quite a bit of an odd choice here, considering it’s not exactly meta. However, I really like that idea. MMY’s naturally high speed along with Entrainment Contrary allows for some good ways of stopping certain setup sweepers, along with checking MGuard Ho-oh And PHeal MMX. Shell Bell, on the other hand, isn’t exactly a choice I agree with. MMY doesn’t really have the bulk to take hits and then heal up. I’d swap it out for a Life Orb for easier OHKO’s. Along with that, I’d swap out Draco Meteor for Fleur Cannon because Fleur Cannon has better offensive coverage while being resisted by mostly the same typings.

Imposter Chansey is always a solid addition to any team, but I’d change up the moveset on yours a bit. Swapping out Transform would be a good idea, considering imposter naturally transforms into enemies. I’d personally go with U Turn. This lets it switch out easier as a pivot against imposters. The last change I’d make to Chansey would be to replace Precipice Blades with Anchor Shot. Chansey doesn’t have the physical attack to be doing anything with Precipice Blades, and Anchor Shot at least can trap enemies for a more free switch.

The last mon that needs changed is DeoS. Honestly, this set just has too many problems to work properly. It always takes a turn to set up, during which the enemy gets a free hit on your incredibly frail mon. I’d take this opportunity to shore up your improofing by replacing him with FC Chansey.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Fur Coat
Level: 99
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- U-turn
- Topsy-Turvy
- Shore Up
- Defog

FC Chansey is the -ate check your team needs, along with improofing your MRay and MMY. U-turn allows for conserving momentum, Topsy-Turvy beats setup, Shore Up for heals, and defog for the added Hazard control.

Overall, I’d say that should fix up your team quite a bit. It still has a few weaknesses, such as its overall lack of immdediate offensive pressure apart from Normgar, but it’ll do a lot better. Good luck with further development of the team!

ah okay thanks, that makes much more sense, I'm testing your additions now and they seem really good so far. ty for the help :D
Hey, if you're using an updated version could you post it please (or maybe you have and I missed it). I want to give some feedback but I don't wanna cover stuff you've already changed.
Two small things I'll mention is deo-d is usually worse than cresselia (if you do some calcs you'll see it takes more damage) although it seems like you've change this anyway and shell bell is usually worse than leftovers, although in this case it's arguably better, because you need to be doing a lot of damage to heal more than leftovers and it only works when you attack.

Something less specific you ought to look into is imposter proofing: most of your Pokémon lose 1v1 to imposter so you need a plan for when this happens, usually another Pokémon that walls the first to switch to, although again this looks like it might be fixed now. This is maybe the most important thing to remember because as I'm sure you've seen almost half of teams have imposter so it is very dangerous and it is usually a big improvement if you can beat imposter easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)