The World Cup of Pokémon 2019 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

p2

Banned deucer.
lost to twix when my matchup was incredible and i shouldnt have realistically lost whatsoever, gg. seems like my rust is showing more than ever now and it fucking sucks, due to lack of time to commit to this game anymore since my work hours have ramped up 2x since last year near enough and mental health dipping into my life, i just don't have the time or energy to bring myself back into this game anymore, it's truly not possible and i feel like shit for it because ive let my boys down, i'm not going to make things shittier for them by playing my last game, i'm leaving and i mean it for real this time. i don't even enjoy this community much anymore, it's just not fun like it used to be a few years back, especially now that everyone has pussied up and its become even more of a no fun zone than before, the banter isnt the same.

good luck uk, i'm not sticking around to see how the tour ends for you, i'm deleting my discord account the minute i finish this post and scramble my smog pw but i know you boys can make it without my deadweight ass being around. farewell, and i really really do mean it this time.

peace fuckers it was a fun ride but this shit isn't for me anymore

lost to twix when my matchup was incredible and i shouldnt have realistically lost whatsoever, gg. seems like my rust is showing more than ever now and it fucking sucks, due to lack of time to commit to this game anymore since my work hours have ramped up 2x since last year near enough and mental health dipping into my life, i just don't have the time or energy to bring myself back into this game anymore, it's truly not possible and i feel like shit for it because ive let my boys down, i'm not going to make things shittier for them by playing my last game, i'm leaving and i mean it for real this time. i don't even enjoy this community much anymore, it's just not fun like it used to be a few years back, especially now that everyone has pussied up and its become even more of a no fun zone than before, the banter isnt the same.

good luck uk, i'm not sticking around to see how the tour ends for you, i'm deleting my discord account the minute i finish this post and scramble my smog pw but i know you boys can make it without my deadweight ass being around. farewell, and i really really do mean it this time.

peace fuckers it was a fun ride but this shit isn't for me anymore
BORN 2 SHIT
FORCED 2 WIPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)