The World Cup of Pokémon 2019 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all of our efforts, the match between Nintendi and Mounts didn't happen last night. However, as we can see from Nintendi's profile, it was entirely Mounts' fault, since he didn't respond in a timely manner (read: hadn't logged in for almost a week in a tourney that potentially only has 3 weeks duration), and given the fact Nintendi agreed to a time his opponent suggested. Not to mention Mounts' history of dipping in team tournaments, which should definitely be taken in consideration. Now, nintendi won't be able to play until deadline, and team Brazil expects nothing but an activity win to be awarded, as nintendi followed every rule there was to be followed and even added him as friend on discord several days ago. Also, mounts was subbed in instead of another inactive player, that also didn't even get to answer Nintendi's VM, while Nintendi played both of his other games and kept actively trying to get this third one done. The proofs are in both VM walls and here is the pic that proves that Nintendi tried to add mounts on discord without success:

Despite all of our efforts, the match between Nintendi and Mounts didn't happen last night. However, as we can see from Nintendi's profile, it was entirely Mounts' fault, since he didn't respond in a timely manner (read: hadn't logged in for almost a week in a tourney that potentially only has 3 weeks duration), and given the fact Nintendi agreed to a time his opponent suggested. Not to mention Mounts' history of dipping in team tournaments, which should definitely be taken in consideration. Now, nintendi won't be able to play until deadline, and team Brazil expects nothing but an activity win to be awarded, as nintendi followed every rule there was to be followed and even added him as friend on discord several days ago. Also, mounts was subbed in instead of another inactive player, that also didn't even get to answer Nintendi's VM, while Nintendi played both of his other games and kept actively trying to get this third one done. The proofs are in both VM walls and here is the pic that proves that Nintendi tried to add mounts on discord without success:

Hi,
Apologies for not being active these last days, I was really busy irl and that's why I wanted to give my opponents a pretty large window between yesterday and Sunday. It's my fault for not being able to respect the totality of the window I proposed though, but I didn't think I'd be such in a hurry irl. I didn't hang out with my team France mates on discord during the last days either because of that, they can confirm you that I was super busy until now. I know it is really frustrating to you and I'm sorry about that, Nintendi didn't do anything wrong for sure. The thing is, I'm getting activity'd while doing the best I could to find a window suitable for both of us given my tight schedule and didn't even have the opportunity to tell Nintendi I agreed with the time he proposed. I sent him a message this morning on his wall to try to solve this thorny situation, hoping that he could be able to play then.
I got subbed at the end of last week with 3 games left to play and didn't really have another choice than sticking them at the end of this week, I acknowledge it's none of your responsibility but having only 7 days to play a whole r1 wasn't my choice either. This weekend I'm 100% free so I'm ready to play at whatever time will be convenient for Nintendi, even at 3am my time. Sorry for the big inconvenience.

by the way, playing Persephone tomorrow at 10pm GMT+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)