Tournament Tours Plaza Classic Round 1!

approved by Nui

Hello everyone, and welcome to the first ever Tours Plaza Classic! This is an open tournament, hosted through the Tournaments subroom of Tours Plaza! This will be an exciting tournament based around special custom tiers, with a $10 dollar gift prize courtesy of Nui for the winner!

Tournament Rules:
Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me or anyone else. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done. Extensions will be for two days after the scheduled deadline, and no further. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Disconnections and Timer: A timer loss is a loss. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If your opponent is nice enough to replay that's fine, but they are by no means obligated to.

Ghosting and Identity: Don't take or give battle advice or make moves based solely on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught, and you will be disqualified from this tournament as well as future PS! tournaments (BLT, PSPL, etc.).

Other Important Rules:

• Games will be played in a format clearly stated at the beginning of each round, please follow this!
  • The tournament will be b01 till semis. Semis will be b03 and finals will be b05.
  • Replays must be saved and POSTED.
  • Matches without a replay will not count as completed. If no replays are posted, your game will be coin flipped
  • In an event of a timeout, the player who times out will lose that game unless the opponent grants a rematch.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
For all new users, here is a quick guide on how to schedule with an opponent!

If you have any concerns, or would like to signup and cannot create a smogon account, please contact either me, DanDaMan99, or Raj.Shoot on Showdown!

ROUND 1 IS NU MONOTYPE!

All games are to be played in the NU format! Remember, all your team must share a type! For mega pokemon, both the base form and the mega must share the type. This means Mega Audino is legal for normal type teams, but illegal for fairy type teams! Ensure all replays are posted, and scheduling is done away from this thread on walls!

Matchups

thepokedude9999 vs. giove97
Velvet Blood vs. TheJ3estPenguin
The Number Man
vs. Roldski32
-okara vs. Dj Breloominati♬
Poison Adhesive
vs. Megagr
HSOWA vs. saba1111
SolarflareRo
vs. Havens
King Leo V vs. Mikaav
A
vs. OminousDraco
Averardo vs. boyn
Cheese5555 vs. micoytancinco12
sam.tan
vs. iKiQ
Axgwd vs. Acselsior13
CessZuarth vs. 100%GXE
i want a lamp
vs RaJ.Shoot
Le Sabreur vs Wigglytuff
Sificon vs Odd Della Robbia
Xevara vs TacticalFacepalms
TheFranklin
vs -Latios-
Jack In My Box vs Emre Mor 9
TectonicDestroyer vs Hamhamhamham
Zorro349 vs Luthier
Lasen
vs. Glacierider
Shadowmonstr4 vs. Yami
LolTrollGame vs. MGenius
London13
vs. DarkAngeallenq.q
get_lucki vs. Mammaluu
sagar0027 vs. Jacked
Karl Dude Guy
vs. Cell Theory
Stareal vs. Darkvamper
trace vs. Elgino10
youngsterjoeyv69 vs. leakeN

Sub List
Havens
SMB
The Thunderbirds

Deadline is Friday 26th July at 12AM GMT+1[/user]

Last edited:

mammalu

Perdete il vostro tempo...
is a Tiering Contributor
Ok let's start
Matchups
Lasen vs. Glacerider
Shadowmonstr4
vs. Tami - Shadow is a great player when he comes online
LolTrollGame vs. Mgenius- Can't bet against Mg, he is simply too good with other teams
Karl Dude Guy vs. Cell theory- tryharding is a good strat
Stareal vs. Darkvamper- stall too
Trace vs. Elgino10- Sorry Elgino
Thepokedude9999 vs. Giove97- girl Power
Velvet Blood vs
. Thej3st.... - read above
The Number Man vs. Roldski32 - he' s good at om so maybe...
Poison Adhesive vs. Megagr - Nah I' m kidding
HSOWA vs. Saba1111- Saba was a good player, then he discovered Uno
King Leo V vs. Mikaav - Leo is qt
A vs. Omnius Draco - A Is even more qt
Averado vs. Boyn - he hates monotype and he lost vs me a lot of times, but in the end he is good ig
Cheese5555 vs. MicoyTancinco12- hl match
Sam.tan vs. Ikiq - hl match
Axgwd vs. Acselsior13 - I like the name more

Edit: Scrafty Is Nu. Should I add something else?

Last edited:

Tranquility

If I can stop one heart from breaking
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Second time posting predicts bc I can't press a button

Lasen vs Glacierider
Shadowmonstr4 vs Yami - Idk who wins here :psynervous:

LolTrollGame vs MGenius - MG won last tours plaza event, and will be a contender for this one barring if people make teams for him

London13 vs DarkAngeallenq.q

get_lucki (LanturnLight) vs Mammalu - Two players who have both shown to be good battlers, will probably come down to the monotype matchup.

sagar0027 vs Jacked

Karl Dude Guy vs Cell Theory

Stareal vs Darkvamper

Trace vs Elgino10 - Why the hell is this a r1 matchup

youngsterjoeyv69 vs leakeN

thepokedude9999 (Bonita The Laddy) vs giove97 - Laddy going to hax and slash his way to a win :mehowth:

Velvet Blood vs TheJ3estPenguin - Depends on whatever wack team Velv brings

The Number Man vs Roldski32 - Scheduling might be an issue here, but also potentially interesting game if it does come through

-okara vs Dj Breloominati

Poison Adhesive
vs megagr - Poison won as monofire vs monowater... twice, I think thats enough said

HSOWA vs Saba1111 - Maybe we'll see scrafty

SolarflareLo vs Lionyx

King Leo V vs Mikaav

A vs OminousDraco - Potential best game of the first round as two strong players face off early

Averardo vs Boyn

Cheese5555 vs micoytancinco12 - The key is to have four of the same numbers if you wanna win

sam.tan vs iQiK - Samslam

Axgwd vs Acselsior13 - hoping for a great game :blobthumbsup:

CessZuarth vs 100%GXE

Raj.Shoot
vs i want a lamp - Raj and Laddy are going to have a contest to see who haxes more

Wigglytuff vs Plimsoll Punks - Potential for another good game, rip the byes for both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)