Smogon Snake Draft Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
The third edition of the Smogon Snake Draft is starting soon and as always we start by selecting the managers. I first have a few announcements for you all to read before posting to sign up as a manager. The format is changing to SPL's weeks format, while the drafting style remains the same. We've tried two new formats for the first two editions of Smogon Snake Draft and neither turned out to be satisfactory. After continuously brainstorming fresh formats we've settled on a format that's tried and true. Finally, the tiers for this year's tournament are mostly unchanged with the exception of PU taking Ubers' place. That leaves us with the following slots:

• OU
  • OU
  • OU
  • OU
  • DOU
  • UU
  • RU
  • NU
  • PU
  • LC

Manager signups will close on August 4th. The hosts will then open player signups and we intend to schedule the draft for the weekend of August 17th/18th. This would be optimal to minimize overlap with the rest of the Tournaments schedule, but if absolutely necessary we'll consider extending player signups by one week to hold the draft on August 24th/25th. Only post in this thread if you would like to signup to manage, any other kind of posts will be deleted and your posting access in Tournament Policy may be revoked.

I would like to manage the gliders this year with my pal jacob . We are both committed to this tour and have been shaking with anticipation. I don't know, we just find it really cool. I have prior experience managing in WCOP for the past few years, and we both have experience playing in team tours so know what it takes to succeed.

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Hlelo, my old pal HJAD and I would like to throw our names in this year! Our qualifications:

- -rutl, played in spl and did alright
- PU podcasting superstar
- Both of us have managed in our respective main multiple times, both of us have won it too
- Other managing experience as well, me in pupl and HJAD in wcop + assman in exhibition
- Also both of us played like a game of NU in spl so we're basically mains

Hlelo, my old pal HJAD and I would like to throw our names in this year! Our qualifications:

- -rutl, played in spl and did alright
- PU podcasting superstar
- Both of us have managed in our respective main multiple times, both of us have won it too
- Other managing experience as well, me in pupl and HJAD in wcop + assman in exhibition
- Also both of us played like a game of NU in spl so we're basically mains
confirming, our winning experiences in team tours and solo tours (i made slam playoffs t8 once upon a time) is sure to give us a solid chance in this tour, especially in the lower tiers where we thrive.

Kory2600

cclm
Me and Welli0u would like to manage a team together! Here's our accomplishments as of now :
- We both reached the POs of Stour ( Quarters And Semis, respectively).
- Well reached POs of GSlam, ended up in the first round whereas i reached POs of OLT, first round exit as well.
- We both participated in a bunch of teamtours as well, with decent showings.
- Also have managing experience in minor tours (OUPL), and in the french community as well.

Edit : We'd like to take the nagas, btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)