Tournament World Cup of 1v1 III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This basically means my record is 3-0, since jyt wouldn't schedule Theheheheh just had to finish it off for me.
East is so shit, imagine being them

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
i hate to do this but i need to call act on Wigglytuff should they not show up for the rest of the night.

I am unavailable tomorrow as I was booked by a friend yesterday from early morning (7 am) until around 5 pm est tomorrow, and thus will not be able to play until after the deadline. if necessary, I can play after I get back, but that will be after the deadline.

wiggly wasnt around our scheduled time today. should wiggly come online in the next 2 1/2 hours, i will play them, otherwise i will not be able to.

notifying Osra, and alive is already aware.
Lost 1-3 to freddy, ggs and thanks for being so accommodating w scheduling!

I did about as well as I expected in what I was told was a pretty tough pool coming in with no experience, but I do admit that I thought I'd be able to cheese at least 1 series win. Evidently not, but going 0-3 has made me pretty interested in 1v1 in general - the very high consistency of some players has shown there's an art to it that I wasn't aware of prior to this tour.

Thanks to alive for the amazing team support (even if I didn't execute said teams too well) and thanks to US Central for making my first non-managing/non-hosting team tour experience a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)