Smogon Snake Draft III - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please refrain from dumping your salt in this thread, this is meant to be about UU SPL discussion :)

I'll leave some thoughts on my game, not much though.

From the outset, Aerodactyl and Hydreigon looked extremely problematic for Accelgor, given his only resist was a leftovers-less Togekiss. I knew that if I was able to get a mega off with Aerodactyl, I would have a good chance at winning the battle. To accelgor's credit, he did a fantastic job at limiting my ability to 1) Set up any sort of hazards and 2) Mega evolve with Aero. Luckily for me, Hydreigon was still an enormous problem for accelgor and proved to be the key factor in overcoming his team.

Obviously there were instances of luck present, I got a scald burn, fucking sue me, if we're in 2016 and can't accept that scald does in fact burn a good portion of the time, well then that's not my problem, Mamoswine dying unnecessarily was because I listened to soulgazer , a mistake I won't make in the future.

Overall, it was a very fun game and a good one to brush off the cobwebs of being out of competitive play for such a long period of play. I look forward to the coming weeks and challenges presented and also wish the best of luck for my fellow UU competitors as well as individuals trying to get purchased for mid season.

Thanks frens. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)