SM OU RMT Newbe Mega Scizor

Hello everyone.

I play pkm since gen 1 but Just for fun and normal gameplay. I start to play in showdown so i beg your help to improve my team.

The Idea is criple the treats and finish the game with mega scizor or Keldeon , using the dragons to trade bad matchups for them.

Scizor-Mega (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Quick Attack
- U-turn
- Swords Dance

All pkm in my team haver simple build but can be good at his propose. I want to fisish the game with scizor as a late game sweeper with priority moves, after a single sword dance if is possible, as quick attack used to hit fire/eletric/water mons that i spect to be injuried after battle all other ones. U-turn just for momentun when i switch in a good matchup but predict the trade.

Garchomp (M) @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance

As Cyntia fan, i never could left garchomp outside of the party. His role is trade with some walls with his stabs, Davasting Drake can deal massive damage even to defensive mons that aren't fairys, for them we have poison jab, especialy for tapus. Diance is no match for scizor and ice moves are cover by him, follow with u-turn to continue the pression.

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

My wall to set rocks and paralysing fast mons for chomp and keldeon. Simple but efficient.

Tsareena (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Trop Kick
- U-turn
- Synthesis
- Rapid Spin

This is other that i chose for personal preference. I like so much of tsareena in game and i fell that i needed a rapid spiner that Can't be spored or Target of leach seed. Her set is to stay alive more time and giving momentun with u-turn.

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

He is big. He is Strong. His cover is wonderfull. Basicaly , is role is the same as garchomp but with special attacks. His set can deal lot of damage in everything relevant, even he can't knock out his target, he can deal lot of damage in strategical mons that can be finish by scizor or keldeon.

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Calm Mind
- Icy Wind

The last one, my bulky special sweeper. After one or two calm mind he can be great and check mons that are not a good metchup for scizor, as Heatran and ferrotorn.

So guys, i realy thank you if you could help me to improve this team, i am not a hardcore guy, just want a realyable scizor team. Thank you very much.

Tsareena (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Trop Kick
- U-turn
- Synthesis
- Rapid Spin

This is other that i chose for personal preference. I like so much of tsareena in game and i fell that i needed a rapid spiner that Can't be spored or Target of leach seed. Her set is to stay alive more time and giving momentun with u-turn.
I can appreciate wanting a hazard remover that's immune to Ferrothorn's Leech Seed shenanigans, but this set has the problem of not being able to actually do much to Ferrothorn besides PP stall with Rapid Spin, which doesn't sound like a great idea because of Iron Barbs forcing you to draw from your limited Synthesis PP. I'd replace U-turn with either High Jump Kick or Low Kick, preferably Low Kick in this scenario to avoid needing to dodge Protects. While this would reduce Tsareena's pivoting ability, it would let you actually damage Ferrothorn.

You could also try a defensive Serperior set.

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

After a Leaf Storm boost, you cleanly 2HKO Ferrothorn with HP Fire. You can more special defense by dropping some speed, but there are some important mons that would be slower than, in particular Kartana, who can potentially blow you back with Breaknack Blitz.

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
A few quick moveset suggestions:

-Mega Scizor is basically required to run roost. Use roost>quick attack since you already have a priority move in bullet punch.

-Use Scald>Surf on keldeo since the burn chance that comes with scald is far more useful than the small amount of base power surf has over scald. Calm Mind keldeo also usually run Taunt>something like Icy Wind to avoid getting completely shut down by hazing Toxapex.

-You may want to try using Continental Crush (Rockium-Z) on Garchomp and replace Poison Jab with Stone Edge. This allows you to hit all the tapus for good damage while also preventing your Garchomp from having difficulties with Celesteela. Though this choice won't allow Garchomp to deal as easily with Bulu, you have a Mega Scizor that, if the Bulu stays in, you can U-turn out into your Kyurem-Black. If you take DrPumpkinz's suggestion of using Serperior over Tsareena, you will also be able to take advantage of its grassy terrain.

Enjoy playing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)