UU UnderUsed Majors IV - Pools (Stage 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok long post incoming and I've spent hours sorting through stuff so please bear with me. :psynervous:

First I'll be responding to some posts that I felt needed addressing.

Night Yagami give me the Win (Mamoswine Pool)
It seems that Night Yagami has responded to most of the scheduling conversations with some variation of 'take the win.' I've subbed LieslLovesMons in their place, so please reach out to them and figure out a time to play in the remaining two weeks.

Now, seeing as Jarii has already played and won vs Night Yagami, he will retain the win. However, this leaves LieslLovesMons with a dead slot so there will be a game between Jarii and LieslLovesMons to determine a W or L which will be be solely reflected in LieslLovesMons's record.

won vs solonorr and haki gave me the win
Grats on winning vs solonorr. As for Haki, they have already played 3 out of 5 games and it makes absolutely no sense to sub them out and force three additional games from the members of the pool who have already won vs them. Haki, you will play your two remaining games as there are two full weeks to get them done.

I won against Perish Song already. Is that win forfeited now?
Nope, you will retain the win. However, you will have to play an additional game vs Descending who will be subbing in for XxcrossbowxX (who subbed in for Perish Song lol but has been inactive for quite some time). This additional game will only determine a W or L for Descending, so feel free to handle this however you wish to.

Sharpedo pool players, please make contact with Descending and make an effort to get your games done by the deadline in two weeks' time.

calling act vs Shiba

Celebi Pool
There are still two weeks left until the pools stage is over. Get back into contact with Shiba and please figure out a time at which the two of you can get this done.

RahelGamer03 has already played 2 out of his 5 games. Subbing someone in for him would create an unnecessary hassle for the two opponents who had already won vs him, since those two would be forced to play an additional game to solely determine the sub's Ws or Ls for those matchups. Had RahelGamer03 only played 1 game, I would be willing to sub him out as it would incur no major inconveniences to the pool in general. This isn't the case, and RahelGamer03 will play his 3 remaining games. There are two full weeks left before the pools stage concludes, so please make the effort to play the games before then.

-
-
-
-
-

I've subbed a number of people out due to general inactivity. The opponents of these new subs will be tagged per pool, so let's get right to it.

Sabella will be subbing in for gum in the Hydreigon Pool. Please contact the rest of your pool and aim to get your games done before the Stage 1 deadline in two weeks' time.

HT will be subbing in for Eternal Spirit in the Krookodile Pool. Please contact the rest of your pool and aim to get your games done before the Stage 1 deadline in two weeks' time.

Dlanyer will be subbing in for B3YonD in the Blissey Pool. Please contact the rest of your pool and aim to get your games done before the Stage 1 deadline in two weeks' time.

TectonicDestroyer will be subbing in for lvnmaster in the Infernape Pool. Please contact the rest of your pool and aim to get your games done before the Stage 1 deadline in two weeks' time.

All scoreboards should be updated within a few minutes of the time this post goes up. Now like this post before I collapse.

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dropping out, this tier sux
Similar case to RahelGamer03 and Haki from my previous post in that you all have at least two or more games played already. Had it just been one game, I could have subbed you out while incurring the least overall inconvenience to the pool. You've already played 2 out of 5 games and therefore have 3 games left, and at this point subbing you out would affect half of the pool which is something I can't support as the host. Sorry for any inconveniences, but I'm going to have to ask you to get your remaining 3 games done before the deadline in 2 weeks.

If any of this seems confusing, please refer to the earlier part of my previous post where I talked about RahelGamer03 and Haki's cases. Here is a concise excerpt from the OP of the signups thread:

'Stage 1 is a round robin format. This means that you are expected to play every opponent in your pool, even if you lose the first couple of games. If you are unwilling to commit to this format, do not sign up. You are also agreeing to playing games with potential substitutes.

DO NOT SIGN UP UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO COMMIT TO PLAYING ALL OF STAGE 1. EVEN IF YOU ARE ELIMINATED, YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL OF YOUR MATCHES. REFUSING TO PLAY ONCE YOU ARE OUT COULD RESULT IN A BAN FROM FUTURE UU CIRCUIT TOURS.'

Accel

arise
Er... Iam8husband gave me the win
Doublade pool...
(I’m pretty sure he also gave Koalacance the win)
Thanks for letting me know!

King Leo V, you're in. Please contact the others in the Doublade pool and aim to get your games done within these next two weeks before the deadline. Wevton, your win vs Iam8husband will still count, however you will have to play an additional game vs King Leo V solely to determine a W or L for him.

Accel

arise
Thanks for letting me know!

King Leo V, you're in. Please contact the others in the Doublade pool and aim to get your games done within these next two weeks before the deadline. zSpxdes, your win vs Iam8husband will still count, however you will have to play an additional game vs King Leo V solely to determine a W or L for him.

It was brought to my attention that King Leo V quit recently. Decision Makers you're in. Please get in contact with everyone else in the Doublade pool (Charmflash, zSpxdes, Wevton, Koalacance, BulbaBrain). You have until the end of October 20th to get your games done.

zSpxdes, your win vs Iam8husband will still count, however you will have to play an additional game vs King Leo V solely to determine a W or L for him.

God I hope this is it lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)