NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

Also Duskfall98 I think my role was created with the expectation of trolling as I did get to select my own win condition (my first attempt failed).

I think the goal with my character was just to cause chaos and have fun. Especially once I realized my items did actually work... I shortly realized how powerful I was.

I can't believe that I have to reread a game thread. EiMM trained me to be illiterate. This is against like, everything I've worked towards in the last year and a half.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Refa I genuinely have no idea how Caff could've known I was attorney, unless he was the one who shot me and knew that I lived, but what's throwing me off is the 14 Bs thing.. let me double check my role PM and I'll confirm
I actually only have 10 Bs in my PM
If that's the case I'll be having a very stern word with the host.

Anyway, I know you can't reply now but I need to reiterate this apparently. I was told you were a Contract Lawyer and Wish Granter in the same way I was told OM Room was a Reverse Hider. Somebody has some role which allows them to rolecop somebody but sends the result to somebody else. They're (for reasons beyond me) choosing to send the results to yours truly.
If I did shoot you, how the hell would that tell me you're the Contract Lawyer? Plenty of roles get BPV's, also you've given out a bunch of BPV's to other people via your contracts.
If I was the tracker like you said then:
  1. Surely the possibility of me being the town tracker would still exist
  2. If I was scum, why would I tell people who the contract lawyer is? Why wouldn't I just tell the scumteam that?
I was told your abilities and the number of B's in your PM. I can only guess somebody submitted a children's TV presenter for an OC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)