Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there a way for someone to reteach an XD tutor move (fake out) onto my Mew? It once knew the move but I accidently deleted it for will o wisp because I did not want to give Mew a move restricting what format it could be in. Is it possible for it someone to edit the move back in or did I screw up forever? It had the move initially in my Sun version, but i shortly deleted it like the idiot I was.
Two things:
  1. Pokémon cannot remember tutor moves, only their regular "Level-Up moves" and the "egg moves" they inherited from their parents.
  2. As per our forum rules, asking for help with editing Pokémon is strictly prohibited in this community.

Last edited:
Looking for in gen 6:
- a Modest/Timid Groudon (RNG)
- a Dream ball HA female Goldeen
- a Dive ball HA female Foongus
- Poke ball Event Vivillon (RNG)
- Modest Diancie (RNG, non shiny)

and gen 7:
- Shiny Lunala (RNG) - It seems this is not available where i live. I can trade shinies or do breeding projects for them.
- Shiny Necrozma (RNG)
- Lure or Beast ball Stunfisk

Edit: Also looking (in gen 6) for RNGs of Lake Trio, Regi Trio, Musketeer Trio and a Timid or Modest HA Landorus-I.

Edit2: Anyone has a Moon or Fast ball Taillow in gen 6?

Last edited:
Looking for in gen 6:

and gen 7:
- Shiny Lunala (RNG) - It seems this is not available where i live. I can trade shinies or do breeding projects for them.
- Shiny Necrozma (RNG)

Edit: Also looking for (in gen 6) for RNGs of Lake Trio, Regi Trio, Musketeer Trio and a Timid or Modest HA Landorus-I.
BlackoutSLM, if you are willing to wait until next week, I can get a few shiny lunala/solgaleo event cards and then give you a shiny lunala. I will even try to soft reset for a requested nature if you are looking for one.

If you could give me a code, that would be awesome!
BlackoutSLM, do you have pokemon Virtual Console games? I was wondering if you could RNG me a shiny hasty unnerve mewtwo, that you could nickname. I have been looking for one for a VERY LONG TIME and the only shiny legit mewtwos i have found had pressure not unnerve. I will still give you the shiny lunala for free when I get the codes, make no mistake. I just was wondering if you could do that or know someone who could. Thank you very much.

BlackoutSLM, do you have pokemon Virtual Console games? I was wondering if you could RNG me a shiny hasty unnerve mewtwo, that you could nickname. I have been looking for one for a VERY LONG TIME and the only shiny legit mewtwos i have found had pressure not unnerve. I will still give you the shiny lunala for free when I get the codes, make no mistake. I just was wondering if you could do that or know someone who could. Thank you very much.
Sorry, i don't have VC games,

I need some assistance getting ready to do the Masuda Method. I have male and female Timid Contrary Snivys with specific moves I want to have on the egg pokémon. I need someone with a non-English version of Pokémon X, Y, OR, or AS to breed them until you hatch a male and female with the same Nature and Ability as the parent pokémon.
As for the reward, I think it is safe to say you can keep the extras and parents. But I can offer a Shiny Stone and a Swirlix with Whipped Dream (I believe that is what it needs to trade-evolve). Greatly appreciate it.

P.S. I am on Pokémon X.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for in gen 6:

and gen 7:
- Shiny Necrozma (RNG)

Edit: Also looking for (in gen 6) for RNGs of Lake Trio, Regi Trio, Musketeer Trio and a Timid or Modest HA Landorus-I.
Lego and I, we wanted to help you out with the Goldeen.
Lego will catch one and I will trade it to you, since we have the same time zone.
I'll leave you a message on your profile once you can pick it up.

Does anyone have a Fula City Lugia (the Japanese event with Hurricane)? Ideally looking for Bold, but Calm and Timid are options as well. Perfect IVs are unnecessary since it's an easy Hyper Train. Bonus points if its name is in English. I don't have a trade thread, so I'll need someone who is still willing to trade despite that.

I’m looking for a hidden ability (simple) woobat/swoobat if anyone has one - no requirements on egg moves or nature or anything :) i would be happy to trade for something small as well (i don’t have a trade thread, but if you want something in particular maybe i can see if i have anything)

I’m looking for a hidden ability (simple) woobat/swoobat if anyone has one - no requirements on egg moves or nature or anything :) i would be happy to trade for something small as well (i don’t have a trade thread, but if you want something in particular maybe i can see if i have anything)
I can give you a Timid one in a Luxury ball. Is this for gen 6 or 7?

Does anyone have a virtual console game that can RNG me a shiny hasty unnerve Mewtwo and nickname it Supurrior? I have been looking for one for the past year and I do not have the tools needed to RNG and doing it manually would be impossible. Thank you very much. I have a shiny competitive aggron and a few other shinys that I will trade for this. Thank you.

Im also looking for a shiny yveltal that someone can nickname Flying Bacon or some other nickname involving bacon because shiny yveltal looks like raw bacon strips. also bacon and other fried foods destroy circulatory systems by their fat clogging them up, yveltal is the destruction pokemon that is the other reason for the nickname.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to contact PGL support? On the site to claim my tapu koko code from the recent competition it says that the site does not exist, at that one should contact the support if that site was linked from the PGL page (which it obviously is). However I can only find stupid useless FAQs, no way to contact anyone.

Does anyone know how to contact PGL support? On the site to claim my tapu koko code from the recent competition it says that the site does not exist, at that one should contact the support if that site was linked from the PGL page (which it obviously is). However I can only find stupid useless FAQs, no way to contact anyone.
I had this problem on my first few attempts at redeeming it as well. Give this link a try after you have logged in.

Anyone able to trade me a female Roggenrola in a Great ball (gen 6) ?

Edit: Also looking for an HA Nincada in Luxury ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)