Picture Telephone Megathread

pqs

Banned deucer.
Man I've laughed watching the process of many these mildly changing in the most odd ways, this will probably be my last Picture Telephone for a while since other things have been making me unable to host as well as I used to; but onto the game!

I wrote:
Karrablast and Shelmet, best friends, are trying to figure out how to evolve into their more powerful forms.
Yoshiblaze drew:

MamOwOswine wrote:

karrablast and shelmet debate over evolution
The Cruelest drew:

Ciran wrote:

Karrablast is a gameshow host (Jeopardy) and Shelmet is a contestant, Karrablast calls Shelmet its armor and Shelmet gets mad.
Kaiju Bunny drew:

Tenshi Nagae wrote:

A smug Karrablast has a sing-off with an angry Shelmet, who's hiding in a box, winner takes the helmet.
chuckeroo777 drew:

Ivy wrote:

Karrablast traps Shelmet in the Team Magma Imprisonment Cube using its wizardly skull staff.
Gravity Monkey

Sondero wrote:

Karrablast uses the power of ancient voodoo magic to freeze a Shelmet for Team Magma
Sorry to everyone about the delays (from me) in messages and the delayed (from me) start. Thank everyone for being compliant.

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Round done!

I wrote
Aron shows Banette that ghost type Pokémon aren't the only types that can be spooky and scary!
Tenshi Nagae drew
8VOFNcB.png

Yoshiblaze wrote
An Aron with pinkeye tries to spook a Banette, but he's fast asleep and doesn't even notice him.
Cresselia92 drew
W9mSRUb.png

The Cruelest wrote
Aron tries to startle a sleeping Banette, but does a terrible job.
Gravity Monkey drew
1570970459-36e83a11-c673-43db-85df-8ad7dcc1cf87.png

chuckeroo777 wrote
A sleeping Banette is berated by an extremely angry Aron.
Ciran drew
qDY9NhS.png

SteelixPrismGX wrote
A Banette fell asleep after eating too much candy, which made the Aron mad.
Poor Aron, he just wanted to be spoopy :psysad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)