Eve's Substitute for Real Art (requests closed)

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
I'm back to request another because your work is just so good. I would love a Luxray sub!

• Love
Reactions: Eve

Alpha

Banned deucer.
Hello!
Great thread, I really like it. Your works are amazing, keep it up!
I'd like to request an Espeon if possible. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Eve

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
I've gone over 500 posts and this is getting inconvenient so here's my honorary 500th: including several subs! Sorry if I skipped yours, I went for the ones that seemed easiest (would have included Diggersby, but I accidentally lost all my progress similarly to Houndoom :[)
mareep.png
Brandon
mimikyu.png
Puff Killa
slowbro.png
Scizorphobic
glaceon.png
Juuno
cyndaquil.png
PotatoZ

I was gonna put a bunch of thanks for people on Smogon, but it'd be a stupid number and I'd probably accidentally not list someone. So if we've ever talked on Smogon, or you've ran something I've taken part in, and ESPECIALLY if you've helped me with stuff, thank you! This site has changed my life a lot, and most of you are pretty awesome too. :]
Special mentions do have to go to Yung Dramps and Lilburr though- the former has helped me with practically everything I've done in this community since I started and is a really great person all round, and the latter knows what they've done.
Back to subs and watching 24 hours of forest I guess! o/

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
This thread is awesome, thanks for supplying is with all those epic substitutes! I always knew the substitute design had lots of untapped potential, and you just brought it to the next level.

I also just had the chance to look through your OP and much enjoyed the compilation of designs with the small comments on each. The effort put into the thread really shows. Definitely keep up the good work!

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Groudon is done!
groudon.png

Groudon has so many details that don't convert amazingly to a smaller body, so I gave it a lot of contrast and squished things in to imply them- it might not look great when enlarged because of this, sorry!
(Also I'm really out of practise, this took 3 hours of admittedly limited focus)

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)