NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I now mildly suspect SB for the same reasons I suspect Dusk. No further comment.
Vote1: Duskfall
Vote2: The Artist Formerly Known As Hope

ftr I am the neighbouriser and I have a 1x mass-track of everyone in my neighbourhood (or who started the night in the neighbourhood). I just added Da Letter El to the hood so he can confirm what I am saying is true and that I have DEFINITELY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS.
Is that all?

My role is based on this set up: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Greater_Idea_Mafia every night I draw two 'cards' and get to pick between them to get a one shot.

So far
N0 - Bodyguard, Day vig (C7 chose day vig)
N1 - Vanilla town, conspiracy theorist (theorist chosen because "vanillia town" means it does absolutely nothing)
N2 - Silencer, Conspiracy theorist (silence chosen but not used, because it's maybe marginally better than a cop for a faction that doesn't exist itg, silence wasn't used)
N3 - Vanillia town, vengeful (vengeful chosen because the other one actually does literally nothing itg)

The only other part of my role is a night kill. Just a standard night kill with nothing special.
N1 - Heal (who died because C7 thought his posts were taking up too much thread space lol)
N2 - Energy (Targeted because I thought he might have been mafia)
N3 - Blue (town was showing too many info roles and I was trying to maybe not be spotted by a tracker)

Aka, my role (and faction) are completely vulnerable to
-Every info role itg
-Every disruptive role
-Every protective role
-Every night kill

oh. And my win condition isn't even parity. My win con is "be the last one alive" meaning in a situation where it's me and 1 mafia, I can't even win because they can night kill me and I can't stop them.

So yeah, I was basically fucked the moment I subbed into this game. But hey, I still put in some effort and tried.

Also oh yeah, kills have flavor. So you automatically know which kills are mine if I stay alive.

So yeah, why don't instead of killing the 3p that can't do shit and has been active itg despite actually being in an unwinnable role, why don't you take pity and actually go for someone who can do something. I'll even stop killing, and because of stupid kill flavor, you'll know if I actually kill. Or hell, just do any of those above things because this role is crap and has 0 defenses to anything anyone else has.

Tbh the funny thing about the fulljan is that if Tommy and Former hadn’t claimed they may have had a chance of getting me lynched and getting out alive LMAO

Lynch 1
Duskfall: CB, Whydon, bluedoom, shubaka, zorbees, ullar, DLE, SB
Zorbees: TBZ
No lynch: Former, duskfall

Lynch 2
Former: CB, Whydon, bluedoom, leonard, zorbees, ullar, DLE, SB
No Lynch: shubaka, Former, duskfall

Oh, shit, it’s a bloodbath!

Dear Duskfall98,

You are Double Mangekou Sharingan Kakashi Hatake.

I… look man, I have never watched Naruto before in my life. I specified that it was preferred that you submit an original character.

Then you do this to me.

Why did you do this to me?

Well, at least you gave me a great idea for a theme!

Your abilities are as follows:

KAMUI’S DIMENSION - You can just kinda shove things into a dimension of boxes, where they get stuck in box land for however long. That’s cool. Each night, you can “Kamui [USER]”, making all their actions fail. This ability cannot be blocked.

SUSANOO (Passive) - You can summon a big spirit guy to fight people. That doesn’t seem to be what a ninja would normally do, but sometimes you really need to fight someone. If you are sent to do the nightly kill, you will be protected from any killing abilities, and your attempt will pierce any protections.

You are a member of the NOCs. You win when all enemies of the NOCs are dead, or nothing can possibly prevent that.
Dear C7,

You are the Greater Idea Mafia Deck of Many Things.

You’re a deck of roles from a very… interesting mafia game generator. I debated how to best classify this, but, in the end, you’re something wholly your own. Enraged by the idea of a game where people choose their roles themselves, you intend to end this game one way or another…

101 Ways to Be a Third Party - What, I can’t have a Greater Idea Mafia role without referencing the Mafia game itself! Each night (Including on night 0), you can choose to “Draw a card” from the face-to-face version of the Deck of Many Things (minus Lyncher, Vanilliser, PGO, Governor, Hero, and Retired Marine). Two will be randomly selected, and you will choose one of the two in the next day phase. You will then receive this role as a 1S ability.

The Nightkill - Every game has it. Each night, you can submit “Kill [USER].” You will attempt to kill the targeted user. This works exactly like the mafia’s nightkill.

You are allied with the RNGs. You win if the RNGs are the only remaining faction alive in the game.
With such an overwhelming victory, you all cheer and celebrate!

Unfortunately, SB will not live to enjoy it.

Dear SB,

You are Aaron.

Who are you? Why, everyone should know who you are! If they don’t, they all will know soon enough. After all, you have been chosen! It is your destiny to rule all of these fools, and they will soon learn their place.

Lionheart - You are the true (read: false) inheritor of Lionheart, symbol of a long-dead ruler. Each night, you can submit “[USER], I am your king!” Target user will be added to your “kingdom”, which is a private chat that only those you add can use.

Throne of Dreams (One-shot) - Although you do have a lot of bluster and bravado, it is good to be the king (although technically you aren’t). Once in the game, you can submit “Night [Night] - I rule in this kingdom!” You will learn who every person in your “kingdom” targeted that night.

You are a member of the OCs. You win when all threats to the OCs are dead.
IT IS NOW NIGHT 4. NIGHT 4 WILL END IN ROUGHLY 45 HOURS, AT 3:30 PM ET, 10/20.

Suddenly, realization dawns on you all: Ullar couldn’t possibly be evil! After all, he’s...

Dear Ullar,

You are Eatin’ (and Noddin’!).

You’re scary, man. You’re a massive, menacing, two-headed deadly weapon of an ogre. People tremble at the mere sight of you.

You’re also a perfectly nice and friendly, it naive, fellow.

Group Hug! - You like to give people nice hugs. Unfortunately, your definition of “nice” is a tad bit off from the norm. Each night, you may submit “Hugging [USER].” Target user’s actions will all fail.

“Good-like convurrsashun” - Sometimes, a little bit of a talk goes a long way. At any point in the game, you may submit to your role PM “HAVING A NICE CHAT” while pinging us. Your entire role will then be publicized to everyone and be mod-confirmed as accurate.

You are a member of the OCs. You win when all threats to the OCs are dead.
He’d never be an NOC!

You may continue on now.

Wait a minute...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)