Super Staff Bros Tour II - Round 1

was hoping I wouldn’t need to do this but since deadline is today I’m going to need to call act on Stealthbomber16. I tried several times to schedule, even after the first time we picked was missed but received no response. Proof is on their profile.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Re: pulsar512b vs Ampha
pulsar512b is banned from smogon fourms and disqualified as a result.

Re: Robyn vs Stealthbomber16
Vauge scheduling on both sides parts, but the idea of a late evening (10:00 PM CST or later) playtime was there. Stealthbomber16 rejected sunday night and offered monday night, which both sides missed ( Robyn was an hour late), after that there was no response to re-schedule from Stealthbomber16.
Result: If the match is not complete by deadline, Robyn gets the win.

EDIT: I'm bad at timezones, Robyn was on-time monday.

If you were tagged in the above list, you have 8 hours & 45 minutes to play. Ask for an extension if you need it. I will be reviewing all incomplete matches after deadline.

Last edited:

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

Vauge scheduling on both sides parts, but the idea of a late evening (10:00 PM CST or later) playtime was there. Stealthbomber16 rejected sunday night and offered monday night, which both sides missed ( Robyn was an hour late), after that there was no response to re-schedule from Stealthbomber16.

If you were tagged in the above list, you have 8 hours & 45 minutes to play. Ask for an extension if you need it. I will be reviewing all incomplete matches after deadline.
sorry, we forgot the DL and scheduled for saturday 6 pm gmt-5 (or something). could we get an extension?

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
sorry, we forgot the DL and scheduled for saturday 6 pm gmt-5 (or something). could we get an extension?
Extended to Sunday November 10th, at 11:50 PM GMT (1 min before 7 PM EST the same day)

All extensions will be to this deadline btw.

EDIT: I'm bad at timezones, Robyn was on-time monday.

I want a extension for my match I didn't was very active because of school but from tomorrow I'm free of things to do

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
PS Admin
I want a extension for my match I didn't was very active because of school but from tomorrow I'm free of things to do
I don't see any effort whatsoever from you to schedule to play so I'm not going to grant an extension. Get it done by deadline or your out.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
been an unexpectedly busy week at work. can hopefully get it done either tonight or saturday if opponent is available.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
PS Admin
Deadline is passed though I'm working on some things right now, I will review remaining matches, make calls, and put up Round 2 in a few hours. Report any results that haven't been reported please.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
PS Admin
Re: Scizorphobic vs Haki
- Haki did not respond to Scizorphobic's wall post. Scizorphobic gets the win.

Re: Archfeywild vs LPY
- LPY gave up the win.

See quote, match was not finished.

Re: JG Juan vs BackAtYouBro
- Neither side put in much effort. The match will be coinflipped.

Re: Wanony vs YaBoiJD
- YaBoiJD did not respond at all, even when Wanony offered to play today last minute. Wanony gets the win.

Re: iKiQ vs DurzaOffTopic
- Almost no effort from both sides, iKiQ at least posted on wall but it was literally a "battle me when you see me on PS" message. Coinflip.

Re: zben vs TheJ3estPenguin
- Both sides tried but were unable to find a playtime. I am extending this match to Sunday at 7 PM EST. Get it done or I will make an activity call.

Coinflips:
1573185851344.png

Will Post Round 2 Shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)