UU UnderUsed Majors IV - Playoffs (Stage 2 | Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

artwork by Bummer
Host: Accelgor

Welcome, Smogon, to the fourth edition of UU Majors! This is the premier edition of an annual UU Circuit Tour where you can test your mettle against the top players in the community. Unlike most elimination tours, where your opponent is a matter of chance, UU Majors ensures that every participant plays a broad swath of the tier's playerbase as you fight your way to the top. We've seen a hard fought Pools stage leave a tough batch of players left for the Playoffs. Who will emerge victorious?

Tour Specific Rules
  • This is a standard SM UU tournament.
  • Stage 2 of this tournament will be Bo3 series. You may switch teams between games.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown.
  • If any changes to the tier occur during a Round, they will not be implemented until the next Round.
  • You must be active in scheduling with your opponents. The tournament hosts will be very strict about activity. Please use the VM wall so that your activity attempts are visible, and be as specific as possible when scheduling.
  • This tour is single elimination.
  • Saving replays is mandatory, in the case of a dispute you must be able to prove that you won your game.

Standard Rules & Clauses
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.

MATCHUPS:

vivalospride vs Estarossa

Adaam vs Eternally

crucify vs Accelgor

Indigo Plateau vs Twilight

itsjustdrew vs CBU

DurzaOffTopic vs Lopunny Kicks

FUMA HI-FI vs Jytcampbell

sstj vs Winner of [ Plas vs KarliTheFrenshie ]

Dlanyer vs Amaroq

PinkDragonTamer vs Luthier

Cam vs Spl4sh

Abyssal Ruins vs g to the b

Nichiru vs Pohjis

Sage vs Wevton

Decem vs EternalSnowman

Finchinator vs esche

DonSalvatore vs Indigo Plateau --- Indigo Plateau was the more proactive of the two when it came to scheduling and although DonSalvatore tried to schedule for a time over the last weekend, Indigo Plateau never explicitly stated that he was available then. Therefore, Indigo Plateau moves on.

Amaroq vs SiTuM --- Similar case to the above, Amaroq was the more proactive of the two when it came to scheduling and waited to play for hours on two separate days where SiTuM was a no-show. Amaroq will advance to Round 2.

KarliTheFrenshie and Plas will receive an extension until the end of the day on Wednesday the 6th.

The deadline for Round 2 is Sunday November 10th, 11:59 PM EST. Those who have been granted extensions have until Wednesday November 6th, 11:59 PM EST. Good luck!

Last edited:

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Indigo Plateau Accelgor is agree for an extension, accept if u are a man.
LOL. I don’t have cpu access until late thursday night, and I’m not gonna inconvenience myself to play a series on mobile. You had two weeks to properly set a time or reply. You decided to say “play now” my saturday evening after seeing my activity call. Learn how to schedule. I told Accel my call stands.

Abyssal Ruins

I Cuddle wit the homies at night b4 going to Sleep
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello, good morning. I did not realize that this stage was a BO3 lol. My round 1 opponent for this stage (fireblastmiss) gave me the W so we didn't play a set. My round 2 opponent atm (bdhb or g to the b) has been locked for a while so he didn't say anything in our game and I made an oversight.

I'm sorry.

Abyssal Ruins

I Cuddle wit the homies at night b4 going to Sleep
is a Tiering Contributor
Attempted to challenge him again when he was online but then he went offline. I was not able to PM him quickly when he was online due to him being locked on showdown. I sent a reply on his Smogon VM about the situation. Can we have an extension so that we can finish our set ASAP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)