Finals Smogon Snake Draft III - Finals [Won by Lake of Rage Leviathans]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
congrats, leviathans. i'm glad the team i started took at least one home.

thank you taipans for trusting in me always. it sucks more than anything else in the world to lose, and i'm so sorry i couldn't come in the clutch when we needed it most. this has probably been the best team i've ever been on, and you guys mean the world to me. shoutouts from the losing team are never worthwhile but literally everyone on our team deserves to know how invaluable they have been throughout this season, so thank you.

next time, i'll be winning spl. hope to see you guys there with me. #BDAB

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
i want to save the individual shoutouts personally for the discord server so i'll just write as i go.

this has been one of the greatest tournaments i've ever had the honor to play in. i have so much to be thankful for. meeting all of you amazing taipans, playing with you guys, everything about it was such an honor. thank you guys for making this one of the most memorable tournaments i've ever had a chance to be a part of. i hope we can all keep our heads up high at the end of the day because hey, we all did fucking AMAZING. i don't care if we lost finals or not, our records say it all. we were a TEAM through thick and thin.

thank you so much Pearl Sabella ABR for picking me up, even though i just came back from a 0-3 record from wcop (DELETE ORAS) you guys gave me a shot to play on the team and i really hope i exceeded your expectations. im still a bit sad (maybe too sad) about my finals loss but i guess that's how pokemon goes. would absolutely love to team with each and every one of you again :heart:

I said in my wcop shoutouts post that I would come back stronger and I think I did just that with my 8-3 record. and i don't believe this is the end either so, im hoping i can further prove myself when SWSH comes around

congrats to the Leviathans for winning! I'm happy af to see all my TSS boys with a trophy. you guys were great

ONE MORE FOR THE BOYS

ooooohhh.jpg

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion

suapah : Two wins in a row we are so good. Damn bro we drafted the team we wanted and it paid off, your picks that I disagreed with initially ended up being great and although we disagreed on some decisions, you were usually in the right. It was great managing with you and winning this together after our years teaming together.

Insult : Before the tour I regarded you as a top 5 OUer and I feel like this tour confirmed it. You brought the teams you wanted to bring and you made the plays you wanted to make (subbing with Hera lmao). Great to team with you again and I hope we can another time in the future.

Tace : Even though that last game almost killed me you were an awesome player and an awesome guy in the chat. You cemented yourself as a top player in my eyes with this season and you played with some real poise late in the season. I wanted to bench you after some of your earlier games but Eric convinced me to let you stay, ended up being a great decision. Thanks for being so mature and so awesome.

Welli0u : My brother well the greatest player in Leviathans history. Every game you played so damn well and you were such a good teammate, not a single bad thing to say, or a single bad moment during the season. Glad I picked you up and went with my gut on believing you could reach these heights.

Corazan : You had such a good season and were so much fun in call and in the chat. What you did in the finals was childish and selfish in my opinion but I hope you mature and learn from it. You’re still a very nice person and I appreciate all your hard work this year. Glad we picked you up late in the draft, even though I obviously meant to pick Corckscrew.

Charmflash : Our captain, and the backbone of our team. You helped us in the draft and were the most active and integral part of the team this season. Although you couldn’t quite get those wins in UU, your wins in OU carried us into the playoffs and you always made every game close. Our RU, UU, OU and other slots wouldn’t be nearly as successful without your help and you more than earned the first round pick.

roman : I didn’t really expect you to play much this season, but you took your debut in stride and looked like a pro right at week 1. You’re a funny guy and you have a ton of swag.

Garay oak : I know you didn’t want to be a part of this team at the beginning but I’m glad it ended the way it did. The Leviathans franchise player and you had two amazing seasons, and back-to-back comeback seasons between this and SPL. I’m so happy we could win one together because it feels like we’ve been teammates since the start of time. Hope you keep playing and can find enjoyment in this game again in the future.

Xiri : DAMN the surprise of the tour. I did what I did with my RU slot last year in PU this year, but I didn’t expect it to work out quite as well as it did. A lot of people wanted me to sub you after week 2 but I knew you were improving and had the stuff it took to destroy in this tournament. You and tlenit formed the greatest duo I have ever seen on this site and used some super creative teams, this is one for the history books.

Luthier : I love you and you have swag. Nothing could have been more fitting than you clinching the trophy for us. You were the heart and soul of the chat and no one cared more about our team’s success and their wellbeing than you. One of the most entertaining and best teammates I have ever had, although you need to expand your vocabulary a bit.

emforbes : The best DOUer on Smogon. We didn’t talk too much but you and Kiichi formed another great duo on this team and you were always prepared and focused during your games. Couldn’t ask for more from a player and your finals match was epic as shit. You’re my hero.

Hayburner : You had a rough tour but were always there to build and test and shoot the shit in the chat. Thank you so much for stepping in in the finals and giving it your all. That really should have been your game. Always nice to see another Canadian with a trophy, and I hope we can go for another run in WCoP again.

Kiichikos : After last Snake I knew I had to prioritize a DOU sub. You were kind of low on Emi’s initial list but everyone else got picked before you. That was a really happy accident, as you were everything a sub needed to be and a surprisingly competent player, even outside of DOU (although I still haven’t shown you my full RBY form). I hope that managers grab you in SPL because you really deserve it, and I’ll be recommending you to whoever asks for my opinion.

tlenit1 : Another example of a perfect sub, the ultimate builder, the ultimate chat presence, and you even gave it a go in NU when we needed someone to play. Man I hope PU survives in SWSH because the world needs to see you play it some more.

Valentine : Although you didn’t play much and weren’t the most active in the chat, your posts and messages always cheered us up and motivated us. I’m sorry I didn’t give you another chance after week 2, I had all intentions to but an opportunity just never came up. That Smogon Tour win you had was actually a pretty pivotal moment for us I think. It happened right before the playoffs and showed us all just how deep our team is, breathed some life into our team after we almost didn’t qualify. Hope to team with you again, and I hope you keep being you.

Helpers:

Thank you to Ninjadog and talah for your massive support in LC and OU respectively, it was key to our success this tour. Thank you to London Beats for popping in every once in a while as well.

To TonyFlygon , thank you for your draft help pre-season and it’s a shame we didn’t end up on the same team. I also want to thank you and obii for supporting me in getting a team in this tournament last year, probably wouldn’t be writing this today without that.

To Evan. and Finchinator , your efforts last year were huge in helping me get to this point as well. You guys will always be friends of mine and I hope we can win a trophy together at some point (we’ve had so many chances together in the past).

Shoutouts to jacob cuz why not.

Luthier

Don’t get mad, get even.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
First of all, I want to thank Genesis7 and suapah for drafting me. Of the very few people who believed in me, you guys took a risk and grabbed me. I know I had a relatively ''okay'' season, but I hope I made up for it in the finals. But my main motivation was this LOL. Thank you so much Chill Shadow for being so stupid and naive. Sorry that the rest of the cobras went down in flames with you.
CS1.png

CS2.png

CS3.png

Alright! Now that this thing is out of the way, we can start with how much I love my team kek.

Genesis7 LOL. I swear every time I call, we end up saying something stupid and honestly the only boring call I've ever had with you was when i was taking my online quiz cwl. You always supported me throughout the entire tour, even during my slump in prep and play. Even while I'm typing this, you're in call with me. I know it sucks that the season is over now, but we still have to do that video call one day :D

suapah Man where do I start. idk where it happened, but like w4 we had some change in roles. You suddenly became the most immature person on this team and I attempted to be mature. Not a good look.
Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 7.09.33 PM.png

??????
But putting that all aside, you were amazing bro. Can't wait for the meetup in Canada and us having med school together : D

Charmflash Rewrite ur predictions thanks :psyangry: . Even though I didn't get super close to you, was a pleasure sir.

Insult JAMES. NO WAY LOL BRUH. Where's keega I need him to gas you up rn. idk how i got so close to you this tour, but it was so much fun talking to you. Esp when u called in the dumbest locations possible: in a public bathroom for xiri's game or right next to a couple that was making out in the dark :psyduck: . Idek what to say to you other than I hope we still talk after this lol. You're the best bro.I cant wait for you to flex on everyone in SPL

Tace Would've stopped calling you [redacted] but you know.... 0-2 ABR kek. Keep up ur exponential growth bro, you're insane #TyroneSwag

Welli0u absolute GOAT. We're calling tomorrow LOL. i kept my end of the deal, it's your turn now

Hayburner :nepgasm:

Corazan OH NOOOO MY BOY CORASCREW LOOOL . I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that I got to meet you. Through all the drama and everyone calling you bad, you stuck through it all and proved everyone wrong. You had so many pivotal wins that the haters can't even say anything about it. It sucks that you're quitting after this tour, but just know that i'll always be your number 1 fan :D

roman You stepping up when we moved well to OU was insane. Esp coming into this tour with no experience and beating Ajna in your first game was also insane. You don't get enough recognition as a player and i think it's a complete shame cuz you're fire

Garay oak bruh ill always do ur scouts m8. your season was so sad cuz u got crushed with insanely poor mus. But in the pos you really shut everyone up. ik i wasnt a huge part of it, but it really makes me happy seeing you prove yourself once again.

Xiri lax never loses :3. TOURS ROOM GOONS????

tlenit1 bro catch ur bus. also we're playing poker together one day

Ninjadog idk how many times ive said it to you, but you being in the teamchat and talking whenever u got time was the most reassuring thing ever. It was absolute robbery that u didnt get drafted but im excited to see you shut everyone down in SPL

Kiichikos girl :3 thanks for always being there and testing. Not only for me, but for everyone on the damn team. unreal

emforbes damn back to back trophies huh? insane guy. i hope you kill it with whatever youre doing in VGC.

Valentine you are my emotional crutch. No matter what when i felt something about the game, I always went to you. Thanks for always being able to help me and talk to the team when we needed it the most. :D also wait... you also went back to back?? what is with this team lol

other s/os:
thank you to Corporal Levi, tazz, Shrug, taranteeeno, Toadow, BurntZebra for always testing and helping me prep when I needed it the most. also cute s/o to Star for passingme the team w9.
s/o goon squad. lax never loses :D
s/o elites
s/o Mannat for his insane chat contributions within his 30 second period within the leviathans chat
s/o Ajna for being able to talk to me whenever i needed to vent
s/o to anyone i forgot that supported me... you know who you are.

that being said, was a great year in LC. Hopefully next year is just as fun :o. ggs to the taipans was super fun and nerve wracking

LETS GO LEVIATHANS

We did it guys! :heart:

I'm very glad I could work in a teamtour like this, as being my first official teamtour, this experience helped me a lot to understand how these big teamtours work, even if I just played 1 game which wasn't the best of my performance :(. I really enjoyed teaming with every single one of you guys. But the one I have to thank the most is emforbes, all this wouldn't have been possible without you since I got picked because of you, and I'm very happy that I could work with you and turn around your record after a rough start, and obviously suapah and Genesis7 for trusting me even though I was the least known on the team.

suapah : Goat builder, nothing much to say, you are a cool dude and helped a lot our OU's to have amazing records.

Genesis7 : Cool dude, althought you don't play any of the tiers in this tournament, you were always funny posting stuff in the teamchat, hope we can meet again in rby in future tours.

Charmflash : You have always impress everyone with your ditto builds, which were successfull, great builder and player overall :)

roman : Underrated guy in my opinion, really good player that definitely deserved a spot, which worked really good, also you were funny with those weird emotes too

Garay oak : this is a exact example of never surrender, you were really hyped at the beginning of the tour, and yes, maybe you didn't too well back on then, but even that, struggling a bit with team support, you never gave up, all those losses don't matter when you won both of your poffs games

Xiri : greatest PU player of all time, nothing else to say, having a 7 win streak is really big when no one trusted you at the beginning of the tour I think?, but whatever, really cool guy :D

Welli0u : one of the french carries, and one of the hottest player in the tour, 7(if im not mistaking) win streak in OU its just incredible, hope you get into team France in wcop if you are still interested

Tace : I'll always remember you for being one of the most tryhard teammates I've ever had, you always had news in your channel when you were prepping, this is really appreciated

tlenit1 : I wish I had your teambuilding skills, you and xiri were beasts this tour, cool dude and great sub

Insult : You will always be one of the best sm players and you had a great tour, hope I can keep seeing you around

Luthier : Hottest LC player for me, you had highs and lows but you are still the LC open winner and will be remembered as the player that clinched the win for the leviathans, you really have an opportunity in SPL, hope I can see you playing there

emforbes : Such a hero, recovering from a rough start and never giving up, I just wanna let you know that im down for anything you need for vgc/dou related in SWSH, you can always count with me and best of luck in future VGC events :)

Valentine : Its a shame that you couldn't play after week 2, but you are still a solid player in too many tiers, you definitely deserved more opportunities to play but that wasn't up to me :(

Hayburner : cool guy overall, even with your performance I still think you are a good player :nepgasm:

Corazan : the another french carry, you were an absolutely beast, beating top players like SoulWind, BKC, Tricking and robjr, I really hope all is good in your personal life

talah and Ninjadog for joining the teamchat to help out, really apreciated

Sadlysius because ily <3

@caribbean team

I hope I can see you guys again in future tours! :toast:

Last edited:
We did it guys! :heart:

I'm very glad I could work in a teamtour like this, as being my first official teamtour, this experience helped me a lot to understand how these big teamtours work, even if I just played 1 game which wasn't the best of my performance :(. I really enjoyed teaming with every single one of you guys. But the one I have to thank the most is emforbes, all this wouldn't have been possible without you since I got picked because of you, and I'm very happy that I could work with you and turn around your record after a rough start, and obviously suapah and Genesis7 for trusting me even though I was the least known on the team.

suapah : Goat builder, nothing much to say, you are a cool dude and helped a lot our OU's to have amazing records.

Genesis7 : Cool dude, althought you don't play any of the tiers in this tournament, you were always funny posting stuff in the teamchat, hope we can meet again in rby in future tours.

Charmflash : You have always impress everyone with your ditto builds, which were successfull, great builder and player overall :)

roman : Underrated guy in my opinion, really good player that definitely deserved a spot, which worked really good, also you were funny with those weird emotes too

Garay oak : this is a exact example of never surrender, you were really hyped at the beginning of the tour, and yes, maybe you didn't too well back on then, but even that, struggling a bit with team support, you never gave up, all those losses don't matter when you won both of your poffs games

Xiri : greatest PU player of all time, nothing else to say, having a 7 win streak is really big when no one trusted you at the beginning of the tour I think?, but whatever, really cool guy :D

Welli0u : one of the french carries, and one of the hottest player in the tour, 7(if im not mistaking) win streak in OU its just incredible, hope you get into team France in wcop if you are still interested

Tace : I'll always remember you for being one of the most tryhard teammates I've ever had, you always had news in your channel when you were prepping, this is really appreciated

tlenit1 : I wish I had your teambuilding skills, you and xiri were beasts this tour, cool dude and great sub

Insult : You will always be one of the best sm players and you had a great tour, hope I can keep seeing you around

Luthier : Hottest LC player for me, you had highs and lows but you are still the LC open winner and will be remembered as the player that clinched the win for the leviathans, you really have an opportunity in SPL, hope I can see you playing there

emforbes : Such a hero, recovering from a rough start and never giving up, I just wanna let you know that im down for anything you need for vgc/dou related in SWSH, you can always count with me and best of luck in future VGC events :)

Valentine : Its a shame that you couldn't play after week 2, but you are still a solid player in too many tiers, you definitely deserved more opportunities to play but that wasn't up to me :(

Hayburner : cool guy overall, even with your performance I still think you are a good player :nepgasm:

Corazan : the another french carry, you were an absolutely beast, beating top players like SoulWind, BKC, Tricking and robjr, I really hope all is good in your personal life

talah and Ninjadog for joining the teamchat to help out, really apreciated

Sadlysius because ily <3

I hope I can see you guys again in future tours! :toast:
u didn't shoutout caribe nibbas

Hayburner

WHAT A POGGER CURRY!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
yo we fuckin won shoutouts time
Genesis7 hard to believe this all started with me calling you (and nate) a free win in den of thieves and then getting attacked by a bunch of canadians LOL thanks for still picking me in wcop that year and then giving me a shot to play, and then picking me up again this year even though my performances hadnt been that great in previous tours. I know you wanted luigi but hopefully this worked out well enough instead even if my playing wasnt a huge reason.
suapah wouldnt have even played tours if you hadn't convinced canada in 2018 that I wasnt shit and an asshole lmao. You're one of my best friends on this site and I wouldn't have rather played under any other manager thx for the great year daddy ill suck your dick anyday :nepgasm:
Charmflash remember when we used to fuckin hate each other :bloblul: lmao thanks for being amazing was super glad to team with you after we had talked about it back in OLT.
Insult ur so good chad ass james oml ill eat ur ass like mannat u sexy beast.
Tace middle schooler LOLOL thanks for the great season Tyrone (u might hate me but im still happy we teamed) also
NO NUT FMG Today at 5:01 PM
say "thanks for always paying more attention to discord than your pre algebra class, helped a ton with prep"

Welli0u ur so good at pokemon wtf what a chad so good we didn't talk much but you were amazing wherever you played and we could always count on a win :heart:
Corazan why the fuck did u make me play a game in finals im bad
roman you clutched so hard early in the season holding down RU so well could go into OU oml and your taste in anime is very refined and I will try and find more with shirtless boys in them for you I promise.
Garay oak you had a disappointing reg season but you win in playoffs and thats really all that matters your finals prep was so good thanks for clutching it
Xiri I had legit no clue who you were before the tour started and then you lost 2 in a row, but then you like never lost again. So thats cool. LOL
Luthier BOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOST i cant believe ur fucking dream about pokemon came true and you won the last game LMAO beast. u were super fun to talk to for the whole tour and even though I cannot invite you to The MethlabTM I promise I will not ditch you and we are still frens forever :heart:
emforbes BOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOST ur so good wow I didn't know a lot about you outside of "he's a good doubles player" coming in and then the first conversation I had with you and luthier was just high school dxd fanboying LMAO you clutched so hard and we all know you're the best doubles on the site.
Valentine honestly I think a huge part of winning finals was your lil pep talk after we were down 0-2 you really calmed people down and that was super important even if you didn't get to play. It was so much fun to talk with you about anything but especially anime and lolis. Thanks for being such a great vet presence :heart:
tlenit1 we didn't talk that much bc idk anything about Pu but your builds were straight FIRE and our Pu slot was so good and you were a huge part of that if PU ever returns in gen 8 I hope to see you actually get to play!
Kiichikos I also had no idea who you were coming in LOL I only expected you to just hang out and occasionally test / help emi with doubles but you ended up helping test like every tier in the tour and were super helpful everywhere, easily the best doubles sub of all time oml some manager better pick you for SPL because you definitely deserve to start
talah youre the fuckin best sm builder ever so bop. whenever I use your teams I win so clearly that was why I didn't win this tour I just didn't use your teams what a tragic mistake.
London Beats you might not have said much in the chat past like week 1 because you got really busy but your pfps are always super good so that deserves a shoutout
and for ppl not in the team chat that still helped
Jytcampbell even if you always run away when I try and meet up irl you're amazing and were a huge help for me especially getting ready for finals when I hadn't played in like a month I really hope you get into SPL because you're always such a good teammate even if we didn't team this tour.
FMG The Hallows Mannat for also helping when I was informed it was possible I'd get subbed in and ben for supplying the fire hera team that insult clutched with
s.os the rest of lab for all the support Sjneider you'll get your trophy soon dont worry
Bushtush you're so dumb LOL

special shoutouts to Blazenix as well for editing Nozoki Ana pages to use as winposts LOL
and shoutouts IKUNO EMIRU my waifu :3
anyway I kinda doubt I'll be playing tours for a bit bc of irl commitments but hey going out with a trophy

Last edited:
What a poetic way to end the generation by winning the last official team tournament with a group of players who largely came to prominence in said generation. I'm incredibly grateful to my managers Genesis7 and suapah for drafting me as early as round 1 and involving me in the teambuilding process, I couldnt have asked for more trust and freedom.

suapah You were the manager who believed most in my lower tier skills and I REALLY wanted to put those to some use during snake so I was incredibly happy when things started to shape up the way they did. You were the most active person in our chat (yes even more active than luthier), helping wherever you could with quality contributions of all kind while being a great leader. I cannot wait to team with or under you again boss
:psywoke:

Genesis7 The dad of the team. You were always the guy keeping things in order while also cheering up the mood with your chat presence. Thank you for all the trust you too placed in me & I'm glad that I managed to not disappoint you. It's been a pleasure.

Luthier I'm gonna address you first out of the players since I wasnt too nice to you, but I really cant hate on you too much with all the passion you put into our team & after that trophy-winning moonblast play. I really appreciated the fact that you cared about our team a lot, but I was also bothered by how you kept calling everyone on other teams trash despite barely seeing them play or understanding why they were making the plays they were. It can also hurt the teambuilding process if you dont know too much about a certain tier but the players/builders need to keep answering to your points (it can get extremely awkward to ask someone to stop trying to help), so try to think more about how exactly you wanna use all of your passion in a way that helps the team since you are surely not lacking in that regard. Maybe we'll meet again in the future, thank you for winning this tournament for us, and bringing all of our efforts to fruition.
:bloblul:

Welli0u what the fuck man. When I suggested picking you up as an in-between for RU & OU I knew that you were gonna perform from SPL, but I couldnt have possibly imagined to what extent. After piloting the RU teams to solid success, you offered to flex into OU on your own & proceeded to collect 7. SEVEN FUCKING CONSECUTIVE WINS WITHOUT LOSING there. I loved working with you in both tiers & I cant wait for us to team again.
TonyFlygon this one is also directed at you
:psysly:

Corazan I absolutely loved our teamwork, especially during your UU period & you are a massive part of our win. Personally I dont mind you dipping in finals too much, you've carried your weight plenty for the round you were picked in, but it is slightly disappointing to see that you didnt care about the win as much as the rest of us. Regardless, congrats on your well deserved trophy, maybe we'll team again sometime.

Insult All 3 of us knew that we were gonna get you before our draft plan even started to form. We all agreed on you being a top 5 OU in this pool and boy did you not disappoint. We could have worked together slightly more but my disinterest for current SM OU was somewhat in the way of that and I apologize. Nevertheless, great experience I have only good things to say about you.

Tace Despite us not being the greatest of friends before the tournament I absolutely insisted on picking you up if you were available during our 7-8 round. You are one of the most promising players on this website and I couldnt possibly pass up on your talent and sleep at night so we decided to pick you up. Youve had an amazing season as well & I think that we got along really well, I cant wait to see what the Pokemon tournament future holds for you.

Hayburner I also really wanted you on our team & while you didnt bring in as many wins (and I take partial blame for that for not being more useful in the teambuilder) you were a great addition to our team and our team chat, being one of the most active guys & always ready to help out so thank you for that. Also I do remember that LMAO crazy how these things change...
:psyglad:

roman Pretty much all 3 of us agreed that you were underappreciated and we managed to snag you insanely late into the draft. You were my primary partner to bounce RU ideas with and I believe that most of the teams we made have turned out fantastic. Moreover, you also managed to play yourself to a respectable record despite this being you first official team tournament experience & I am glad to see that you are getting the recognition you deserve. I'll say one thing I wasnt too happy about tho, and I'm sure that you can already imagine what it is, but you could really work on the variety of teams you are comfortable with the number of stuff you veto because youre not feeling it is ridiculous. Its been a very enjoyable experience overall tho, I would definitely like to team with you again.

emforbes I really dont have a whole lot to say here, we barely ever interacted, but you are absolutely amazing at DOU and I'm very happy to see you climb back at the top from a 0-3 start.

Garay oak better known as G. oat. Your contributions have been numerous, qualitative and your Pokemon knowledge is insurmountable, I am so sad that during your games themselves it didnt always pan out your way, be it due to unwinnable matchups or unoptimal RNG (or your opponent playing better but that whole concept is a myth). It was only natural for you to lose some interest, especially since you werent supposed to end up on our team in the first place, but I'm grateful that you came back full force and won this trophy with us. I am really happy with how things worked out with you & us in the end, and I only have good memories of you... ok maybe one thing.

Xiri I dont even know what happened, you turned it up from 0 to 100 real quick and never slowed down. Great teammate & team chat presence, although maybe not the most active one.

tlenit1 You complemented Xiri really well and together you guys managed to put up an amazing record due to your effort and great teamwork. You deserve this win as much as everybody else and are also a great dude
:blobthumbsup:

Kiichikos Thank you for helping out emi and also for being there for us whenever any one of us needed tests. Your cheerful presence was a great asset to our team environment, I'd love to see more of you soon :)

Valentine The best cheerleader any team could ask for. In all seriousness tho, it didnt work out so well for you which is a shame but thank you for being a part of our team culture & gassing us on every opportunity, it was cool to have you around.

HELPERS

talah Ninjadog for your pretty sizable contributions to OU and LC respectively, you guys were great additions to our team. Also London Beats for showing his face in chat sometimes

TonyFlygon for joining pre-draft and helping out there, we really should have just picked you round two lmao

TDK for testing UU with me personally
Ajna for testing RU with me personally
col49 because I still steal his RU spreads

Last but not least fuck you We Three Kings

Xiri

Solar Vision of Life
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Three-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
RBTT Champion
Nothing like writing shoutouts on a Monday morning in the laboratory while trying to avoid getting caught by your supervisor.

First, huge thanks to Genesis7 and suapah for drafting me. I really did not expect to get drafted for this tournament, and tbh I even forgot the date of the draft, so I was pretty shocked when my friends pinged me saying I was drafted. Obviously, I'm not a superb player, but I was really determined to do well and not let you guys down (but then I started with 0-2). Thanks for believing in me, even after my rough start. I think I made up for it with my later performances, so thank goodness for that :D

Individual Shoutouts:
suapah I'm not going to lie, I didn't have a good impression of you at week 1 after you criticized me pretty harshly for clicking (which I was but who needs more than 10 seconds to click Volt Switch with Lanturn on a team with no electric immunity). But looking back, I needed those sort of things to whip me into shape and get my act together, so thank you for that. But I would have hated you until the end if you did bench me hahahaha. One of the best managers, hands down.

Genesis7 The King of RBY OU :D I'll miss seeing that cute Pikachu avatar. After my Week 2 battle, I was feeling pretty down, and I was thinking that I wasn't ready to be part of such big tours, but your DM afterwards cheered me up and got me motivated again. Your supportive nature will always be appreciated, and I really hope we can talk more in the future.

tlenit1 Oh boy, where to start with you, you amazing person. I was kinda skeptical of you at first since I only knew of you as the ladder person who always spammed terrible stall teams. But you turned out to be the most ideal support person a PU player can ask for, and I really couldn't have gotten my record without you, so thank you! Thank you also for always being so enthusiastic about building, being supportive with our countless testing sessions and walkover of my games, and just being an awesome person to talk to in general. Even though our intense season is over, I still will (you have no choice) talk to you on a very regular basis :D. Glad I met you, pal.

Welli0u I was always amazed by your games (especially yesterday's!). You have to teach me how to be that good someday :D

Tace You will always be remembered as the most motivated and energetic player on our team in my books. You're an amazing player too, and a huge chat presence, so keep it up!

Luthier eww Luthier, I mean the goat Luthier :D. We've been part of many team tours this year, haven't we? I hope you got your confidence back with that clutch win, and I would love to see you play for SPL. And yes, I will be in a call with you sometime. #Tours room goons forever

Charmflash I'm still sad that we didn't meet in RU open finals. I was pretty impressed at how you were always full of ideas, and helping with like 3 tiers...? Idk how you manage that without getting drained. I enjoyed our prep for slam too, so I hope we can build together someday in the future.

Corazan Where did you go??? D: You were a cool person to talk to, and test with, and it would have been amazing if you were here with us until the end. Hope everything is alright irl for you.

roman The kermit emoji addicted user D: I'm glad you pulled off a respectable performance and received the recognition that you deserve!

Garay oak You're probably sick of hearing this by now, but I'm also super glad that you managed to shrug off your early tough games. We'll be seeing more of each other in LTPL, so let's go ham in that tour too :D

Insult WINSULT :D. Not much interaction, but thanks for being the star player of our team!

emforbes The DOU goat! Every time I took a peek in the DOU channel, I ended up getting a headache since I literally had 0 idea what you and Kiichi were talking about lol. I'm glad you arose from your slump and reclaimed your glory of being the number 1 DOU player! That last game was amazing btw.

Kiichikos cute user 101. Thanks for helping me with testing from time to time, and with others too. Hope to see you in the big DOU stage in the future. You definitely have the potential!

Valentine The awesome cheerleader and chat presence! I'm glad that I wasn't the only one in their mid 20s :P. Kudos to you for being so supportive of the team.

Hayburner I also didn't know who you were except that you missed Heat Wave, but you seem like a chill dude to hang out with. Sucks to hear you won't be coming back to tours for a while, but I hope you ace them when you come back.

Special shoutouts to Hamhamhamham, OminousDraco, Squash17 ^_^, Urusius and PTF for helping me with tests over these 11 weeks. Also special s/o to the goons and miniors (<3) for cheering me on, and especially Jrdn for always listening to me rant lol. It's been a wild 3-month journey, but I had tons of fun and I'm glad I met these amazing people. Sorry I couldn't be more active in the main chat (living in GMT+9 means that most conversations happen when I'm asleep :(...). Hope to see all of you in future tours!

Last edited:

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Grats to Leviathans. especially Genesis for finally getting that one, and roman even though you're kind of a dumbo sometimes you're our dumbo

Very happy for two persons though, Garay oak cause I've known how good you can be for a while and while you had your frustrations this tour I'm so glad you pulled it off when it mattered for your team. You're the best NU of the gen imo without questions, whether it's by your play in the clutch or your teams that still got me like 400 points in the circuits ROFL

Xiri :
So glad you finally got that one tour to shine, after waiting for so long really happy it happened for you. I might never get you as a hidden 3k act slot anymore but you deserve so much more than that anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)