SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

In addition to the stuff already posted:

- Necrozma gets Dragon Dance
- Hydreigon gets Nasty Plot
- Polteageist gets Shell Smash (too bad it's slow as hell because it's special attack is kind of insane)
- Toxtricity gets Shift Gear (what?)
Polteageist is not slow. Base 70 Speed is perfectly workable for the +2 boost.

Also, any hopes of walling Dynamax Hydreigon have been thrown out of the window. It still doesn't get a reliable Poison-type move though.

Any estimation on when we're having individual pre-release discussion threads?

How is PokeaimMD supposed to drop a Draco with no Draco Meteor? :[
Steel beam, Hydro Cannon, etc. are also listed as having no learners. I assume that moves like this with special tutors just have the learners on a separate list and are just not showing up here.

Case in point, one of the leaked images showed a rental Dragapult with Draco Meteor, despite it not being listed.

Zekrom is really gonna do some damage with Dragon Dance + no Groudon or Groundceus.

Dragapult is the first Pokemon that naturally learns Baton Pass + Dragon Dance - who needs coverage when you've got that?

Also Zen Mode Darmanitan's stats are actually good now.

I don't know what to think about Dragapult's movepool. It does get fire blast. I was secretly hoping it can learn shadow claw or some physical ghost/fighting/earthquake move that was better.

Dragapult is the first Pokemon that naturally learns Baton Pass + Dragon Dance - who needs coverage when you've got that?
hmm

I cannot for the life of me understand why they would introduce a move like Body Press and have Zamazenta not learn it. It is practically designed to be its signature move, and Zacian clearly shows that power level wasn't a concern.

Instead, the one STAB physical fighting move it gets is... Close Combat. Which LOWERS ITS DEFENCES.

Why?

Since the move is named Court Change and the Libero hidden ability name, Cinderace is maybe more based around a Volleyball player instead of a soccer one.

And the fact that an ace in volleyball is a serve that isn't volleyed back.

These are all terms used in soccer, too, though. Also, it's wearing Manchester United's away jersey and home socks. =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)