SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Well I’m very excited for my double dance Lunatone that I’m sure will be horrible but I wanna use it. I’ve just been waiting for it to get nasty plot for so long, just wish that it came with a new evolution or another stat boost.

I’ve seen the words “blunder policy” floating around but I never actually saw the initial post revealing it, can someone explain what it does?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well I’m very excited for my double dance Lunatone that I’m sure will be horrible but I wanna use it. I’ve just been waiting for it to get nasty plot for so long, just wish that it came with a new evolution or another stat boost.

I’ve seen the words “blunder policy” floating around but I never actually saw the initial post revealing it, can someone explain what it does?
Sharply raises Speed if you miss an attack due to accuracy

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
1000+ raid battles... ...Yeah I'm not going through that list. It seems like the difference between star ratings is mainly stages (2 star is mostly babies and other low BST mons while the higher star ratings are fully evolved) and levels (2 stars levels 25-30, 5 stars levels 55-60). I hope that these things scale down challengers' levels akin to the battle tower, because otherwise what's stopping people from bringing in a full squad of level 100s and one-shotting even the 5 star raids?

Do we got any info or even hints on whether or not there's an in-game way to get the currently known past generation legendaries? Having the Swords of Justice in there without actual encounters for instance would be kinda underwhelming.

checked out that raid battle list and uhh... where's gigantamax toxtricity?

e: seems like snorlax isnt there as well but i wouldnt be surprised if thats event exclusive. toxtricity's omission is strange though

Nothing switches into base darm already (Sheer Force Blitz is about as strong as Gorilla Icicle Spear) and it's UUBL lol
+1 252 Atk Choice Band Darmanitan Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Toxapex: 178-210 (58.5 - 69%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

+1 252 Atk Choice Band Darmanitan Flare Blitz vs. 168 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 237-279 (61.8 - 72.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I haven't done research but that's two switch in's I can think of off the top of my head. Regular Darm also doesn't Outspeed Koko

This isn't even factoring in sun. The thing is busted

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)