NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason Rudolph's career highlights involve head trauma lmao. What's the over/under on suspensions? Gotta be Garret, Pouncey and DeCastro right?

The more I watch replays of the melee, the more I'm shocked Rudolph didn't get suspended. It's almost like Goodell is spinning the roulette wheel when handing out fines/suspensions. But I guess Goodell figured the Steelers having to play Rudolph is punishment enough in itself

The more I watch replays of the melee, the more I'm shocked Rudolph didn't get suspended. It's almost like Goodell is spinning the roulette wheel when handing out fines/suspensions. But I guess Goodell figured the Steelers having to play Rudolph is punishment enough in itself
you think we suspend QBs?

My god lamar just broke about 6 tackles on his 39 yard run. Even when it looked like he'd take a lick at the end he somehow avoids major contact and bounces off the turf. Watching him is just baffling. If mahomes is the king of ridiculous throws then jackson is the lord of shifty evasion, it's just ridiculous

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Patriots Defense remains unbelievable that even on a bad day they are terrifying as shit.

John Elway is probably looking to trade for Rivers in the offseason.

Baltimore Ravens
New England Patriots
San Francisco 49ers
New Orleans Saints
Seattle Seahawks
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Kansas City Chiefs
Dallas Cowboys
Houston Texans

The Ravens just might be the best team in the league. Top offense and the defense, while not stellar, has some playmakers.

The Patriots picked up right where they left off. Being good on defense, while being absolutely terrible on offense. Brady's off, but the offensive line is worse.

The 49ers totally should have not won either contest against the Cardinals, but here we are. The injuires plaugue them, but the coaching/management keeps them in check.

I'm definitely treating the game against the Falcons as some oddity for the Saints. They're still in a good position for one of the byes in the conference. Seahawks are ready to roll with the team refreshed (if Lockett was out, then they'd be i trouble). The defense looks to be set for the most part too, personnel-wise. Huge game this week for the Packers (and 49ers). Hopefully, they'll look better in the air attack, but at least they have a couple bodies at RB to attack when they need to. Vikings are not far behind. The deficit wasn't good, but the comeback made it OK. Man, Xavier Rhodes might be washed.

There's a line between the Chiefs ard everybody above. Mahomes looks to be fine after that injury though. Running too. The Cowboys offense is fun to watch and are really good in the air. The defense is the weak link. The linebackers were expected to be better this year. Texans are too volatile to be reliable. No worse than any other team around this range, but Watson can't do it all himself.

New England Patriots
THE New England Patriots
The part of the afc east that isnt in miami buffalo or new york
Superdome saints in the playoffs
patrick
The steelers but we have dick lebeau and big ben
seabirds
the legion of boom but its 2019 this time
the browns if they had a real coach
The falcons if they had Kyle shanahan

Well i watched the Colts for the first time ever..

Brissett isn't as good as I thought he was.. and the Colts playcalling is pretty weak as well.

Also TY Hilton whines a lot.

Nah, I want to see more of DUCK HODGES
QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)