Tournament SWSH NFE Ghosting Tour [Won by Crystalites and 85percent]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbo

Own a doghouse?
First round of free agent pairings:

Huston is paired with MorganORNot . You both have the same timezone, so lmk what you want your teamname to be by posting here asap

The other free agent picks left are The Thunderbirds (Thethunderbirds#1322, GMT +5.5), WMAR (WMAR#1083, GMT -5) and D2TheW (D2TheW#4129, GMT +0)

Since your timezone differences are atleast 5 hours apart, I didn't automatically pair you up. If any of you three talk to each other and realise you can make a decent amount of overlapping times, feel free to form a team and let me know by posting here. If not, I'm gonna try and fish for more teams and signups anyway for these last few days so I'll try and link you up with someone. If you three find someone, post here.

Simbo

Own a doghouse?
SWSH NFE Ghosting Tour - Round 1
Tournament Rules

• General tournament rules and regulations (excluding the ghosting aspect), which can be found here.
  • All replays must be posted - Posting the ghosting logs or voice call recording is highly highly encouraged.
  • Standard SWSH NFE rules - Dynamax is allowed. Currently, Doublade, Type: Null, Rhydon, and Shadow Tag are banned. If anything else gets banned during this tour, it will be allowed to be used for the week it was banned in, but not allowed for subsequent weeks.
  • Tournament will be single elimination bo1 game.
  • No Disallow Specs - To let people ghost and join games easily
  • No Battle Timeout for the first 30 minutes of the game - This lets both teams discuss the game and their plays during the game without any timer pressure. However, after 30 minutes, either team can put on the timer if they wish to ensure neither team is needlessly timerstalling. Make sure the time the game started is posted in the battle chat at the start of the game if you wish to use this.
  • Prioritise getting the game done in time, although extensions will be allowed if you ask.
  • Schedule early and properly please. Don't tag your opponents on Saturday with a 'Play rn' or something similar.
  • All Discord Tags for opponents can be found in the first post on this thread.
The 4 Free Agents left (The Thunderbirds, D2TheW, Hys, and Calucha) were paired together based on timezones. Message me on discord with your teamname cheers.

Round 1

13. Islamic Sneasels ( Kaif , Spiderz )
vs 6. Epstein didn't kill himself ( pazza , ayedan )

21. boardgames bois ( TheJ3estPenguin , Spook ) vs 25. Wacky
1574883976856.png
s ( -Voltage- , TheTrueLegendary )

22. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ou-room-premier-league-iii-sign-ups-thread.3656318/ ( Fish1899 , KlefkiHolder )
vs
29. TBD 1 ( The Thunderbirds , D2TheW )

18. Marill Mafia ( Quagg , Monsareeasy ) vs 4. Mischievous Morgrems ( Marjane , Juuno )

8. Dwebble ( Felucia , Waylaid ) vs 12. Epic Gamer Elekids ( DugZa , K3ppr )

15. idc about the name tbh ( Indol , BloodAce0107 ) vs 7. WPC ( blinkboy , Angels & Airwaves )

26. Freaky Fridays ( Freddy Kyogre , WMAR ) vs 20. The Tangela Courtiers ( VigilanteVigoroth , Seraphus )

images_10.jpeg
killers ( Grace Featherstone , Cheryl. ) vs 19. Tenacious Toxels ( Crystalites , 85percent )

27. free lavos spawn ( Drud , kjdaas ) vs 11. Stomach Pain Panchams ( Thunder~BALLZ , vooper )

9. Eh ( dom , MaceMaster )
vs 2. Munchlax Dynasty ( SBPC , Ho3nConfirm3d )

23. Super Hut Weenie Jrs ( PhantomHurious , Marioneta ) vs 1. Todd ( Jho , SHSP )

30. TBD 2 ( Calucha , Hys ) vs 24.
647856541969547277.png
( jcbc , Ampha )

17. Mysterious Charmeleons ( RaJ.Shoot , Elgino10 )
vs 28. Huston Morgan ( MorganORNot , Huston )

14. the hax of the outback ( outbackrabbit , NeverUsedTier ) vs 16. Voluptuous Glooms ( Fille , squinn )

Byes

3. Combat Rock ( Anime Sans , Tack :] ) vs Bye 1

10. I Hate Cheese555 ( 3.14dgeot-Mega , Cheese5555 ) vs Bye 2

Deadline is Sunday 8th December 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:

Jett

gm gobodachis
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
won in a fun one https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nfe-1024501360-xn46lavznjhrbam1bhz2pjtbcyoyehopw
Logs: https://pastebin.com/RAMVz5ei

Tenacious Toxels Lgi

[22:11] quagsgone: I don't get why they don't click
[22:11] quagsgone: this hurts
[22:11] Phantom㋛Hurious ✈: bc
[22:11] Phantom㋛Hurious ✈: crystal
[22:11] Phantom㋛Hurious ✈: is a fucking
[22:11] Phantom㋛Hurious ✈: tard
[22:11] Phantom㋛Hurious ✈: and doesnt know where his
[22:11] Phantom㋛Hurious ✈: fucking
[22:11] Phantom㋛Hurious ✈: mouse is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)