Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only need like 4 more pokemon to complete my dex. Would anyone happen to have a Drampa, Sableye, Aromatisse and the shield legendary for trade back?
FT:
HA Darumaka in a Premiere Ball
HA Hatenna in a Love Ball
HA G-Farfetch'd in a Nest Ball (I'll throw in a Leek if you want)
HA Gothita in an Ultra Ball
HA Scraggy in a Level Ball
HA Falinks in a Timer Ball
HA Clobbopus in a Quick Ball
HA Braviary in a Repeat Ball

I only need like 4 more pokemon to complete my dex. Would anyone happen to have a Drampa, Sableye, Aromatisse and the shield legendary for trade back?
FT:
HA Darumaka in a Premiere Ball
HA Hatenna in a Love Ball
HA G-Farfetch'd in a Nest Ball (I'll throw in a Leek if you want)
HA Gothita in an Ultra Ball
HA Scraggy in a Level Ball
HA Falinks in a Timer Ball
HA Clobbopus in a Quick Ball
HA Braviary in a Repeat Ball
I can trade you a drampa and sableye for the Hattena and falinks

Last edited:
ball suggestion for zacian and zamazenta?

Lure Ball is hands-down the best Ball aesthetically matching Zacian's color palette. The baby blues of Zacian's fur correspond well to both Dive and Quick Balls' blues; the quirk of Quick Ball is it matches Zacian's Crowned Sword form really well on top of it being naturally very fast. Great can work as while Zacian's strands aren't entirely red, it's still a workable shade of red. Beast Ball is... well, good luck trying to catch it in a Beast unless you have an insane amount, but the same logic from Quick applies + you get style points.
I can't wait for Shiny Zacian to be released... It'll probably be in a friggin Cherish Ball: Dive looks perfect on it.

The ultramarine blues and reds of Zamazenta's fur correspond well with Great's blue color and red stripes. If you're an ApriBalltist, Lure works just as well and follows the same logic.

Hope this helps~! ♥

Last edited:
I'm going to attempt 100 Beast Balls on Zacian with soft resetting, then settle on Dive Balls personally.

I can't wait for Shiny Zacian to be released... It'll probably be in a friggin Cherish Ball: Dive looks perfect on it.
If Game Freak uses Max Raid Battles for Event Legendaries, that would be great. Shiny Zacian is one of my favourite shinies this gen and having her in a Dive Ball would be the dream.

Would it be cool to post a trade thread here and leave it under construction? I work for like 12 hours a day but have been steadily breeding this generation. I haven't been on the forums much since the X/Y days and don't wanna get a thread banned or anyone mad lol

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Would it be cool to post a trade thread here and leave it under construction? I haven't been on the forums much since the X/Y days and don't wanna get a thread banned or anyone mad lol
Absolutely. You can create a thread, reserve as many posts as you want and work on it until you want to officially open it.
You can leave a not in your thread's title, something along the lines of (WIP - Please do not post yet!).

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone have a female HA Applin/Flapple/Appletun, preferably in a Nest Ball? Don't have much to offer besides 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Infiltrator Dreepy in Moon Balls.

After about fifteen raids of Appletun without any HAs I'm getting pretty fed up with looking.

Last edited:
Anyone have a female HA Applin/Flapple/Appletun, preferably in a Nest Ball? Don't have much to offer besides 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Infiltrator Dreepy in Moon Balls.

After about fifteen raids of Appletun without any HAs I'm getting pretty fed up with looking.
edit: thanks for the trade

Last edited:
Looking for shield exclusives, I don't care about IVs. I need:

Lombre
Duosion
Accelgor
Vullaby
Corsola
Oranguru
Drampa
Lunatone
Deino
Goomy

Will trade 4 IV Dreepys for any of the above. Thanks!

Do the EVs for this gen exceed 252 per stat and not 255? I'm wanting to know to see if I should be careful when using vitamins and pokejobs.

Do the EVs for this gen exceed 252 per stat and not 255? I'm wanting to know to see if I should be careful when using vitamins and pokejobs.
it maxes at 252, if you attach a power brace and do 24 hours it will show 252. You'll need 26 vitamins to fully cap the evs (252)

with pokerus you can do the job for 11 hours

After pokejob is done, is there a way for your pokemon to go into the box that they stayed in? I notice they occupy the free space starting in the first box

Mod edit: Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been reseting for Regenrator Toxapex and been having aboslutely no good luck on that endavour... soooooo, does anyone have a hidden ability Toxapex/Marenie that they would be willing to part with? It does not have to be max IV's or anything, I just need the ability.

Edit: Have it now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)