Eve's Substitute for Real Art (requests closed)

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Totodile is done!
totodile.png

Really happy with this one, took a bit of time to experiment with giving it an open mouth and it was definitely worth it- looks almost as goofy as actual Totodile! Because of the small teeth it definitely looks better when enlarged though.

Attachments

Last edited:

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
It's Halloween so I decided to do the scariest thing on the list.......... It's so scary, I'm putting it in a hide tag. Click at your own risk- it's scary.
pluffle.png
pluffle-large.png

taranteeeno LOL
for those not familiar with CAP LC this is Pluffle, the cutest pillow ever

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
What a great and awesome thread! Such creative designs! I just had to sub to this thread. Well, "watch", but I couldn't resist that pun.

Anyway, if you feel for taking more suggestions, I think this style would look cool for Metapod. Then again, it's one of the few Pokémon that doesn't learn Substitute, but it sounds relatively simple to me. I also think a Probopass substitute would look really cool.

Reactions: Eve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)