Pet Mod Fusion Evolution V6 - The End of an Era (Not open for further submissions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Normal Sprite
Normal Sprite

DNA Donors: Lunala + Frosmoth
Offspring name: Lunamoth
New Type: Ghost/Ice
Base Stats: 103/89/74/151 (+20)/98/101 (+20) (BST: 616)
New ability and desc: Shadow Scales (Ice Scales + Shadow Shield): Immune to special moves and takes 50% damage from physical moves at full HP. When below full HP, it just takes 50% damage from special moves. Cannot be bypassed.
Notable Moves: Moongeist Beam, Ice Beam, Quiver Dance, Moonblast, Night Daze, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Thunder, Roost, Defog, U-Turn, Heat Wave, Psyshock, Will-O-Wisp, Hail, Aurora Veil,
Role Identification: The end of all hell. A Quiver Dance user of extreme proportions, and pretty OP ability, but Rocks do not make it like.
That ability on Lunala + Frosmoth is too strong, so we ask you to change it. That immunity part is busted because it gets Roost. We have a fusion with a similar ability (Shenala) who won but had to be banned. IMO the immunity part also makes no sense, since neither Ice Scales or Shadow Shield give immunity to anything.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
That ability on Lunala + Frosmoth is too strong, so we ask you to change it. That immunity part is busted because it gets Roost. We have a fusion with a similar ability (Shenala) who won but had to be banned. IMO the immunity part also makes no sense, since neither Ice Scales or Shadow Shield give immunity to anything.
I stacked the damage reducers up for the original ability, but now its just Shadow Shield at first, then turns into Ice Scales.

Separated (literally) at birth
Parents: Indeedee-Female / Audino
Shared egg group: Fairy
Offspring name: Io
New type: Psychic / Normal
New base stats: 96 / 67 / 85 / 87 / 105 / 77 | 517 BST
New ability and desc: Celestial Blessing (Psychic Surge + Regenerator) - both combined

Mega Evolution: Io-Mega
New type: Psychic / Fairy
New base stats: 96 / 67 / 125 / 107 / 145 / 77 | 617 BST
New ability: Healer

Notable moves:
Knock Off
Psychic/Psyshock, Hyper Voice, Dazzling Gleam / Draining Kiss, Stored Power
Wish, Calm Mind, Aromatherapy, Trick Room, Yawn, Thunder Wave
Role Identification: It can be your angle or yuor devil. (Cleric or Stored Power user)

Noot noot
Parents: Eiscue / Empoleon
Shared egg group: Water 1, Field
Offspring name: Ice Pole
New type: Ice / Water
New base stats (Frozen): 89 / 93 / 109 / 98 / 105 / 65 | 559 BST
New base stats (Melted): 89 / 93 / 69 / 98 / 65 / 145 | 559 BST
New ability and desc: Freeze and Melt (Ice Face + Torrent) - Identical to Ice Face, except Water-type attacks are boosted 1.5* in Melted form.
Notable moves:
Icicle Crash, Liquidation, Earthquake, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Power Trip
Ice Beam / Freeze-Dry, Scald / Hydro Pump, Grass Knot, Signal Beam
Belly Drum, Swords Dance, Defog, Stealth Rock, Yawn, Soak
Role Identification: Eiscue with a few twists. Extra Water typing. Improved stats all around except -1 Defense. Better coverage thanks to Earthquake, Knock Off, Grass Knot, and Signal Beam. Nasty surprises in Aqua Jet and Power Trip. A safer boosting option in Swords Dance. Utility in Defog, Stealth Rock, and Yawn. Most of all, its alternate form has a power boost alongside the normal Speed boost.

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:dracozolt: :beedrill:
Parents: Dracozolt / Beedrill
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Dracodrill
New type: Electric/Poison
New base stats: 77/105/75/62/75/95 (+10 Atk, +10 Def, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Quickscope (Hustle + Sniper): All attacks are critical hits, but physical moves have 80% accuracy.
Notable moves:
Bolt Beak, Gunk Shot/Poison Jab, Earthquake, Stone Edge, U-Turn, Knock Off
n/a
Toxic Spikes, Taunt, Swords Dance
Role Identification: Functions similarly to Dracozolt, but with the ability to ignore defensive boosts and raise its Attack.

:dracozolt: :beedrill-mega:
Parents: Dracozolt / Beedrill-Mega
Offspring name: Dracodrill
New type: Electric/Poison
New base stats: 77/165/75/32/75/165
New ability and desc: Adaptability
Notable moves:
Bolt Beak, Gunk Shot/Poison Jab, Earthquake, Stone Edge, U-Turn, Knock Off
n/a
Toxic Spikes, Taunt, Swords Dance
Role Identification: Extremely fast and powerful.

:copperajah: :flareon:
Parents: Copperajah / Flareon
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Coppereon
New type: Steel/Fire
New base stats: 98/135/69/87/94/53
New ability and desc: Sheer Guts (Sheer Force + Guts): This Pokemon's attacks with secondary effects have 1.5x power; nullifies the effects.
Notable moves:
Iron Head, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Superpower
n/a
Stealth Rock, Taunt
Role Identification: Very powerful Trick Room abuser.

:toxtricity: :porygon-z:
Parents: Toxtricity, Porygon-Z
Offspring name: Toxtrigon-Z
New type: Electric/Normal
New base stats: 80/90/80/130/75/100 (+1 Atk, +10 Def, +6 SpA, +3 SpD, +18 Spe)
New ability and desc: Sound moves have 1.5x power; takes 50% from STAB attacks
Notable moves:
n/a
Overdrive, Boomburst, Ice Beam, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball
Nasty Plot, Agility, Trick
Role Identification: haha stab boomburst amirite

1. This is ingenious, to say the least.
  2. An innovative application of Shadow Tag that I admire.
  3. Putting a competitive edge on Illusion, and a balance on Protean, this fusion not only keeps the base stats high but also makes use of the diversified move-pool of both Pokémon.
  4. It's not Perish Song; it's conditional Bide and Destiny Bond, for contact only. It is easy to K.O. this Pokémon with any non-contact move, but it is a major threat to Pokémon locked into contact moves. Additionally, it gets a wide variety of status and attacks. Technically, I could buff it so that it applies to any direct hits from attacks, which might balance as well considering the damaging hits it might deal to other Pokémon.
  5. Somehow, I managed to best Wishiwashi's Attack stat. All the other stats are slightly nerfed, except the HP and Speed stats, the latter of which is currently the highest any egg fusion can possibly be. If facing a threat that's slower than you, U-Turn. If facing a threat that's faster than you, Endeavor. Then Waterfall or Aqua Jet (because speed is double at low HP instead of solitary confinement! Of course, you don't want to Dynamax this because of how Max Geyser summons Heavy Rain.
  6. As if this mod wasn't power-crept enough, I just had to make this happen. How is this balanced, though? The answer lies in its Speed stat, and the fact that Endeavor is a thing.
  7. Honk!
  8. This is a menacing, slow-going, hulking threat to fast Pokémon. Not only does it hit hard, but it takes hits like a champ. Mega is useful beyong Sandstorm for its sheer added bulk and power (and weight).
  9. This is just something I had considered subbing myself, except I thought I had more important ones to do at the moment.
  10. Because, at second glance, I really don't care for Mitten, and I've put a lot of work into this. The only problem I'll have is re-locating the sprite work (which I have misplaced).
Cold Bug
Parents: Frosmoth / Scizor
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Motizoom
New type: Bug/Steel
New base stats: 80 / 107 / 90 / 100 / 95 / 75
New ability and desc: Light-Up Scales (Ice Scales + Technician) - This Pokémon’s Special Defense is doubled, and so is the power of it’s <=60 BP moves.
Ice Scales halves against. Technician boosts by half. Where are you getting 'doubled' from? Ice Scales is not exactly Fur Coat, because it doesn't double your Special Defense stat but rather halves damage taken by Special attacks. For instance, moves like Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword would have their power/damage halved by Ice Scales. Neither Ice Scales nor Technician actually mention defenses at all
Both PS! and Bulbapedia are saying Special Defense is doubled, and idk about you but "doubled" is where I pulled my effects from.
Guess I wasn't updated on the meta's last changes.

Last edited:
Cold Bug
Parents: Frosmoth / Scizor
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Motizoom
New type: Bug/Steel
New base stats: 80 / 107 / 90 / 100 / 95 / 75
New ability and desc: Light-Up Scales (Ice Scales + Technician) - This Pokémon’s Special Defense is doubled, and so is the power of it’s <=60 BP moves.
Ice Scales halves against. Technician boosts by half. Where are you getting 'doubled' from? Ice Scales is not exactly Fur Coat, because it doesn't double your Special Defense stat but rather halves damage taken by Special attacks. For instance, moves like Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword would have their power/damage halved by Ice Scales. Neither Ice Scales nor Technician actually mention defenses at all.
[/QUOTE]
Both PS! and Bulbapedia are saying Special Defense is doubled, and idk about you but "doubled" is where I pulled my effects from.

Swoobat / Polteageist
Stakataka / Arctovish
Stunfisk / Stunfisk-Galar
Araquanid / Frosmoth
Dracovish / Dracozolt
Buzzwole / Steelix
Blaziken / Swoobat
Eiscue / Empoleon
Cofagrigus / Runerigus
Toxtricity / Porygon-Z

Last edited:
Darmanitan / Galarian Darmanitan
Marshadow / Melmetal
Dracovish / Dracozolt
Thievul / Dugtrio
Gardevoir / Toxtricity
Pyukumuku / Pincurchin
Eiscue / Empoleon
Stakataka / Arctovish
Stunfisk / Stunfisk-Galar

Buzzwole / Steelix

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Tievrio: Thievul + Dugtrio
Pyukchin: Pyukumuku + Pinurchin
Stunfisk-Prime: Stunfisk-Galar + Stunfisk-Unova
Mavistile: Meowstic-Male + Weavile
Zorakander: Zoroark + Cinderace
Eirtaka: Eiscue + Kartana
Ice Pole: Empoleon + Eiscue
Slithaxeges: Steelix + Aegislash
Wiccan-Powned: Zacian + Wimpod
Gardecity-Tamper: Gardevoir + Toxtricity

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Thievul + Dugtrio
Eiscue + Kartana
Gardevoir + Toxtricity
Darmanitan / Darmanitan-G
Steelix / Buzzwole
Sableye / Eternatus

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Steelix / Buzzwole
Dracozolt / Dracovish
Yamask-G / Zamazenta-C
Cofagrigus / Runerigus
Sableye / Eternatus
Darmanitan / Darmanitan-G
Porygon2 / Corsola-G
Marshadow / Memetal
Dragapult / Polteageist
Grimmsnarl / Hetterene

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Indeedee-Female / Audino
Dragapult / Banette
Cofagrigus / Runerigus
Eternatus / Sableye
Pyukumuku / Pincurchin
Dracovish / Dracozolt
Galarian Corsola / Porygon2

Aaaaaaaaaaand the votes are closed!

Our first winner, clocking in at five votes, is our attempt to get one step closer to reconstructing the true Fossilized Drake: Dracodraco!

Typing: Dragon
Stats: 95/110/110/80/80/100 (+10Atk/+10Def/+20Spe)
Ability: Sand Rush (Sand Rush + Sand Rush)

And the rest of our winners come in at four votes each! Get ready for...
Crufearigus...

Typing: Ghost/Ground
Stats: 68/82/155/82/115/40
Ability: Vengeful Curse (Mummy + Wandering Spirit) - Mummy but this Pokemon copies the attacker's ability from before the attack.

Pyukchin...

Typing: Water/Electric
Stats: 61/90/122/70/117/20
Ability: Thunderhead (Unaware + Electric Surge) - Unaware but Electric Terrain is set up when this Pokemon is attacked.

Sabatus...

Typing: Dragon/Ghost
Stats: 100/90/90/115/90/90 (+5HP/+10Atk/+5Def/+10SpA/+10SpD)
Ability: Doldrum (Stall + Pressure) - Opposing Pokemon move last within their priority bracket.

Mega Typing: Dragon/Ghost
Mega Stats: 100/100/140/135/140/60
Mega Ability: Magic Bounce

Gardecity-Tamper...

Typing: Poison/Fairy
Stats: 81/91/77/129/102/87
Ability: Alchemist (Synchronize + Punk Rock) - If the target has poison, burn, or paralysis on it, this Pokemon deals 30% more damage and takes 50% less damage. Also passes on the status to it if this Pokemon has it.

Mega Typing: Poison/Fairy
Mega Stats: 81/111/77/169/122/107
Mega Ability: Pixilate

Ice Pole...

Typing: Ice/Water
Stats: 89/93/109/98/105/65 (Frozen) <-> 89/93/69/98/65/145 (Melted)
Ability: Freeze and Melt (Ice Face + Torrent) - Ice Face but Melted has x1.5 power on Water moves.

And Steezzoll!

Typing: Fighting/Steel
Stats: 110/112/180/54/69/54 (+19HP/+11Def/+10SpD)
Ability: Standing Threat (Sturdy + Beast Boost) - Sturdy but after surviving an otherwise fatal hit on 1HP from full, +1 to highest stat.

Mega Typing: Fighting/Steel
Mega Stats: 110/142/210/54/99/54
Mega Ability: Sand Force

Now, Discussion Phase is open! Feel free to talk about the new winning subs.

Last edited:
Typing: Dragon/Ghost
Stats: 100/90/90/115/90/90 (+5HP/+10Atk/+5Def/+10SpA/+10SpD)
Ability: Doldrum (Stall + Pressure) - Opposing Pokemon move last within their priority bracket.
If I'm understanding this right, this means Sabatus always moves first? Well I guess some sort of Specs set then would work really well. Obviously you could play this like Sableye too, but since your essentially "faster" I think a Specs set would take advantage of that really well.
Typing: Ice/Water
Stats: 89/93/109/98/105/65 (Frozen) <-> 89/93/69/98/65/145 (Melted)
Ability: Freeze and Melt (Ice Face + Torrent) - Ice Face but Melted has x1.5 power on Water moves.
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger Eiscue lol
Typing: Poison/Fairy
Stats: 81/91/77/129/102/87
Ability: Alchemist (Synchronize + Punk Rock) - If the target has poison, burn, or paralysis on it, this Pokemon deals 30% more damage and takes 50% less damage. Also passes on the status to it if this Pokemon has it.
Really neat status mon, just throw out some Nuzzles or Toxics and kaboom kabam you're setup. No Shift Gear or Calm Mind required (but still reccommended). The mega exists too lmao. Boomburst good.
Typing: Dragon
Stats: 95/110/110/80/80/100 (+10Atk/+10Def/+20Spe)
Ability: Sand Rush (Sand Rush + Sand Rush)
No STAB on those, but it's got more neato stats and both Fishious Rend and Bolt Beak. Safe to say Scarf is probably one of the better sets.
Typing: Water/Electric
Stats: 61/90/122/70/117/20
Ability: Thunderhead (Unaware + Electric Surge) - Unaware but Electric Terrain is set up when this Pokemon is attacked.
Idk what to say, it doesn't look all that great. Not exactly super bulky, not much in offenses either. I guess 20 Speed with Volt Switch is pretty nice though?
Typing: Ghost/Ground
Stats: 68/82/155/82/115/40
Ability: Vengeful Curse (Mummy + Wandering Spirit) - Mummy but this Pokemon copies the attacker's ability from before the attack.
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger Cofagrigus and Runerigus. Lmao
Typing: Fighting/Steel
Stats: 110/112/180/54/69/54 (+19HP/+11Def/+10SpD)
Ability: Standing Threat (Sturdy + Beast Boost) - Sturdy but after surviving an otherwise fatal hit on 1HP from full, +1 to highest stat.
Body Press: The Pokémon but you just cant tank a special move lol. That phys def is spectacular though, and especially since you can use it with Body Press you'll sure hit some high damage on non-ghosts and even some resists.

If I'm understanding this right, this means Sabatus always moves first? Well I guess some sort of Specs set then would work really well. Obviously you could play this like Sableye too, but since your essentially "faster" I think a Specs set would take advantage of that really well.
Sabatus always moves first except against opposing faster Sabatus or when the enemy uses a move with higher priority. I did some calcs for a post on page 2 defending Sabatus ability being so powerful and found that in most cases Specs is actually one of its worst sets since it still isn't strong enough to break many of the fat walls in FE unless it runs Hex and it's exceptionally useless if it loses the specs with Trick or being Knock Offed. Calm Mind & Nasty Plot are stronger sets overall, but that requires you to find something you can set up on.

Sabatus always moves first except against opposing faster Sabatus or when the enemy uses a move with higher priority. I did some calcs for a post on page 2 defending Sabatus ability being so powerful and found that in most cases Specs is actually one of its worst sets since it still isn't strong enough to break many of the fat walls in FE unless it runs Hex and it's exceptionally useless if it loses the specs with Trick or being Knock Offed. Calm Mind & Nasty Plot are stronger sets overall, but that requires you to find something you can set up on.
Sabatus Ability can be prevented by Neutralizing Gas, right?

Sabatus Ability can be prevented by Neutralizing Gas, right?
Yes but you don't need to resort to using such a trash mon to beat it. I already pointed out that since technically Doldrum is an ability that affects opposing Pokemon's moves it is bypassed by Mold Breaker variants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)