Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys!

I'm looking for an adamant mint, does anyone want to trade it for a quiet/brave/sassy one? I hate TR and the game knows that

lf a lure ball

will trade other apricorn except for fast, or 5 ivs pokemon from my thread
I can give you mine. I'll be able to trade in 6 hours.

Have a silly request, but would anyone be willing to teach a Pangoro Drain Punch? Not near the end-game yet to acquire Drain Punch yet and was hoping someone could teach it to a Pokemon. I don't have much to offer for the service since I'm still in the early game.

Edit: Helped

Last edited:
Have a silly request, but would anyone be willing to teach a Pangoro Drain Punch? Not near the end-game yet to acquire Drain Punch yet and was hoping someone could teach it to a Pokemon. I don't have much to offer for the service since I'm still in the early game.
If you haven't already got this sorted out, I can do it for you!

Are there any reliable and safe methods of cloning in Sword/Shield? Are there any trustworthy cloners active on Smogon? I apologize if this isn’t allowed!

Hey guys! I'm looking to complete the dex, but sadly I don't have any friends who went Sword. So, this is my next resort! Some of these pokemon I would need to keep for evolving purposes to get the rest of the entries from their respective evolutionary line, but all the other ones I could trade right back.
Pokemon to Keep:
- Any pokemon in the Farchet'd, Seedot, Scraggy, Gothita, Rufflet, Deino, Swirlix, or Jangmo-o evolutionary line.
-Also a Sobble

Pokemon to Trade Right Back (if you need them):
- Mawile, Solrock, Passimian, Turtonator, Flapple, Stonjouner, or Zacian.

I'll mark off the Pokemon on this list as I receive them. Thanks!

Update: I have most of the Pokemon now (thank you shiny finder!), but if anyone has a Stonjourner or a Zacian that they can quickly trade then trade back for, it'd be great! Just drop a comment on my profile! Thanks!

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hey guys! I'm looking to complete the dex, but sadly I don't have any friends who went Sword. So, this is my next resort! Some of these pokemon I would need to keep for evolving purposes to get the rest of the entries from their respective evolutionary line, but all the other ones I could trade right back.
Pokemon to Keep:
- Any pokemon in the Farchet'd, Seedot, Scraggy, Gothita, Rufflet, Deino, Swirlix, or Jangmo-o evolutionary line.
-Also a Sobble
Pokemon to Trade Right Back (if you need them):
- Mawile, Solrock, Passimian, Turtonator, Flapple, Stonjouner, or Zacian.

I'll mark off the Pokemon on this list as I receive them. Thanks!
Don't have Sword, but I can help with everything but Stonjourner and Zacian. I'll VM you when I'm ready! Should be like...eh 20 min or so.

lf a master ball, or multiple of them

ft stuff from my thread (multiple), or offer. I have couple shinies from the machamp den up for trade if you're into that

Man been forever since I posted.

Finally dusting the cobwebs and playing Ultra Moon before I jump to Shield. Just beat the E4 and wanna secure Necrozma before continuing. Question is, what's the best looking balls for his different forms?

Regular I would go Luxury ball but I already have one from regular Moon.

Moonball seems pretty neat for Dusk Mane.
No idea for Dawn Wings.

Any suggestions for either?

Last edited:
Man been forever since I posted.

Finally dusting the cobwebs and playing Ultra Moon before I jump to Shield. Just beat the E4 and wanna secure Necrozma before continuing. Question is, what's the best looking balls for his different forms?

Regular I would go Luxury ball but I already have one from regular Moon.

Moonball seems pretty neat for Dusk Mane.
No idea for Dawn Wings.

Any suggestions for either?
Moon Ball is a perfect fit for Lunala thematically, this extends very well to DW Necrozma imo.

Generally speaking, if you can fit an Apricorn ball to it, it will carry more value and uniqueness into future generations, since Gamefreak are a little inconsistent with ball availability. Again, just an opinion.

Hey I am looking for the shiny charm and I have everything covered with exception of...

ZACIAN of COURSE!!!

Anybody willing to do a touch trade. I just need for the dex and I will ship it back where it originally belongs!

Hey I am looking for the shiny charm and I have everything covered with exception of...

ZACIAN of COURSE!!!

Anybody willing to do a touch trade. I just need for the dex and I will ship it back where it originally belongs!
I can touch trade you my Zacian when we trade, if you'd like. c:

So this is going to be extremely specific and hopeless... but here goes nothing

Not too long ago, i decided that my next Ribbon Master would be Lucario. I assumed it was going to be an comparatively easy Ribbon Master, as I don't need to play through the Orre games or deal with the Gen 3 Contests. Not only that, but Lucario is much better competitively than pretty much every single other Ribbon Master I have used, which would make the Battle Towers much less reliant on winning 2v3 and 3v4.
I was preparing everything to start when I realized that, unlike Gen 3, Gen 4 event Pokémon had exclusive ribbons. So I went to Bulbapedia to check just in case and...

This Lucario was distributed locally at worlds over a decade ago, and unlike most Lucario, this one has a Classic Ribbon, which increases the total Ribbon Count from 56 to 57
But I don't only want to trade it, I want to trade it in a generation 4 game, which means I need to use altWFC (which the rules said nothing against other than you can't trade Pokémon obtained through the altWFC Mystery Gift system) unles the other trader lives in my city or something

So essentially, I'm looking for someone that:
- Went to worlds 2008
- Got this particular Lucario at said event
- Never traded it, never transferred it to Pokémon Black/White, and never deleted/sold the game that contained it for over 10 years
- Has access to altWFC
- Is still active in the Pokémon community, enough to ever read this post
- Is willing to trade the decade old Lucario

I'm not sure what this hypothetical person would want in return, but I have a few interesting things:
- Wishmaker Jirachi, Colloseum Ho-Oh, Shadow Lugia, and a bunch of Shadow Pokémon, all still in gen 3
- Pokémon Box exclusives, which are False Swipe Swablu, Pay Day Skitty, ESpeed Zigzagoon and Surf Pichu (note that Surf has to be deleted to be transfered)
- A level 1 Giratina, from the Sinjoh Ruins event
- A bunch of shinies from gen 6+
- Every Apricorn Ball unused in gen 7 and 8, in case you want an specific ball mon
- Pokémon Shield and its exclusives
- Other event exclusive Pokemon

I'm also looking for the Ultra Spooky Shiny Mimikyu, which is more recent and more likely that someone reading this has it, and also easier to trade since I need it in gen 7

LF: G-Max Snorlax with gluttony. IVs don't matter. Have moon ball HA Duraludon, 5iv heart ball Mimikyu, 5iv rattled or swift swim Magikarp, HA Corsola, HA 0spd IV Hattena, HA Falinks, HA Riolu and other stuff for trade.

So this is going to be extremely specific and hopeless... but here goes nothing

Not too long ago, i decided that my next Ribbon Master would be Lucario. I assumed it was going to be an comparatively easy Ribbon Master, as I don't need to play through the Orre games or deal with the Gen 3 Contests. Not only that, but Lucario is much better competitively than pretty much every single other Ribbon Master I have used, which would make the Battle Towers much less reliant on winning 2v3 and 3v4.
I was preparing everything to start when I realized that, unlike Gen 3, Gen 4 event Pokémon had exclusive ribbons. So I went to Bulbapedia to check just in case and...

This Lucario was distributed locally at worlds over a decade ago, and unlike most Lucario, this one has a Classic Ribbon, which increases the total Ribbon Count from 56 to 57
But I don't only want to trade it, I want to trade it in a generation 4 game, which means I need to use altWFC (which the rules said nothing against other than you can't trade Pokémon obtained through the altWFC Mystery Gift system) unles the other trader lives in my city or something

So essentially, I'm looking for someone that:
- Went to worlds 2008
- Got this particular Lucario at said event
- Never traded it, never transferred it to Pokémon Black/White, and never deleted/sold the game that contained it for over 10 years
- Has access to altWFC
- Is still active in the Pokémon community, enough to ever read this post
- Is willing to trade the decade old Lucario

I'm not sure what this hypothetical person would want in return, but I have a few interesting things:
- Wishmaker Jirachi, Colloseum Ho-Oh, Shadow Lugia, and a bunch of Shadow Pokémon, all still in gen 3
- Pokémon Box exclusives, which are False Swipe Swablu, Pay Day Skitty, ESpeed Zigzagoon and Surf Pichu (note that Surf has to be deleted to be transfered)
- A level 1 Giratina, from the Sinjoh Ruins event
- A bunch of shinies from gen 6+
- Every Apricorn Ball unused in gen 7 and 8, in case you want an specific ball mon
- Pokémon Shield and its exclusives
- Other event exclusive Pokemon

I'm also looking for the Ultra Spooky Shiny Mimikyu, which is more recent and more likely that someone reading this has it, and also easier to trade since I need it in gen 7
Have you tried looking into GTS Spoofing? According to this article ( https://www.shacknews.com/article/108512/how-to-unlock-gen-4-and-5-pokemon-mystery-events-in-2018 ) that Lucario is one of the events you can get from this. Whether or not you consider it legit is a matter of opinion I guess, but imo if the wondercard is the same as the real event it's not exactly a hack or cheat really.

Wondering if anyone can help get me one of the following in Gen 8

- Dream Ball Drampa
- One of Drampa / Feebas / Lapras with Tickle (Non Drampa must be Male)

I have the following available with 5-6IV 4EM (or all EMs if less than 4). Willing to do more than 1:1 given Tickle has a long Chain and Dream Ball Drampa takes time to get. Can reimburse the Dream Ball if needed if you used one for yours.

Friend Ball HA Applin
Heavy Ball HA Indeedee (both genders with exclusive EMs)
Moon Ball Helioptile
Moon Ball Clobbopus
Moon Ball Zigzagoon
Lure Ball HA Rufflet
Level Ball Skwovet

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Greetings everyone, I'm looking for both HA Corviknight and HA Seismitoad.

In exchange, I can offer:
HA Pincurchin
HA Indeedee-M
6IV Jolly Mimikyu (only 1)
A crapton of Adamant Pawniards w/ Sucker Punch (IVs may vary but they usually have 3-4)
6IV Modest Deino (only 1)

Thanks in advance!

LF: G-Max Snorlax with gluttony. IVs don't matter. Have moon ball HA Duraludon, 5iv heart ball Mimikyu, 5iv rattled or swift swim Magikarp, HA Corsola, HA 0spd IV Hattena, HA Falinks, HA Riolu and other stuff for trade.
I have a gmax male snorlax with gluttony (repeat ball sadly). That I would trade for a HA Corsola

Hi, I'm looking for a Jangmo-o with Soundproof and a Timid nature. In exhange I can offer:

Modest Eevee with its Hidden Ability
Hatterene with Magic Bounce, 4 perfect IVs, that has been given a Quiet mint.
Level 100 Drednaw with Swift Swim, hyper trained with an Adamant Mint
Gigantamax Centiskorch with White Smoke
Brave nature Copperajah.
I can trade you one for your Hatterene with Magic Bounce if that works for you!

Greetings everyone, I'm looking for both HA Corviknight and HA Seismitoad.

In exchange, I can offer:
HA Pincurchin
HA Indeedee-M
6IV Jolly Mimikyu (only 1)
A crapton of Adamant Pawniards w/ Sucker Punch (IVs may vary but they usually have 3-4)
6IV Modest Deino (only 1)

Thanks in advance!
I would trade a Seismitoad for a HA Indeedee-M if that works for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)