NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That spin move by Watson to escape the sack at the end was just mind blowing. Was watching the game at my parents, who are NOT football fans, and even they were cheering when that happened. Kept asking me how he did that :blobshrug:

Here's to hoping for another AFC south W

Not sure how anyone could watch this game and think that Brady is the problem with the Pats offense and not Jamokes like Sony Michel and N'keal

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
God I hope so I crave this season to be over so that I can enjoy football again.

I'm gonna have so much fun watching good football in these playoffs once the Patriots lose.

If N'keal Harry and separation are included together in the same sentence together separation is always preceded by "doesn't get."

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
McDaniels trying his damnedest to scheme receivers open instead of just running the fucking football. Incredible.

Today I watched the Pats lose because of all the things I've been bitching about all season

AND

Lost 100 dollars gambling because the bills blew a 16 pt lead

I just wish something would go my way once and a while football wise am I right fellas?

#idontdeservethis

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Today I watched the Pats lose because of all the things I've been bitching about all season

AND

Lost 100 dollars gambling because the bills blew a 16 pt lead

I just wish something would go my way once and a while football wise am I right fellas?

#idontdeservethis
This is the most wonderful post you've ever made and I hope nobody ruins it by missing the sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)