Project Player Interview #2 : Sage

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion

Approved by UU moderation & inspired by Feliburn's project

Welcome guys in the "UU Player Interview", a project where you'll be able to discover or re-discover some well known players of the UU community. Those people may be known thanks to their high-skilled level or their achievements on the strategic scene but also thanks to their dedication into the tier or within the community. Time to gossip !

Hey there Sage and thanks to be here today with me ! First of all how are you ? How was your week ?

Phoebe-gen3-Sage.png

I'm quite well thank you! My first week of classes in quite a long time so it's good to be moving along with my coursework again. How 'bout yourself?

I'm doing great, pretty glad to be in week-end since I've got a ton of homework to do for the university ! The first three questions are going to be straightforward ; so let's begin ! What's your favorite Pokemon ?

Gligar!

That was quick ! And what about the Pokemon you used the most ?

I think i've become something of a Mimikyu spammer at this point

Well let's cross our fingers that it will come back in UU during 8th generation
Crossed-Fingers.png
Last but not least, do you have any idea of what are you known for ?

I'm probably most well known for being a part of the UU community for a rather long time now. I started by hosting a weekly project in Next Best Thing, and just kind of took off from there. I've had my hand in quite a few resources and projects for the community in the Viability Rankings, hosting circuit tournaments, managing my own UUPL team, and eventually becoming a council member and competing in officials. I've also recently started to become more well known as a tournament player outside of UU. Last but not least, I am known (i hope lmao) for having excellent music taste and being a diehard fire emblem fan.

Perfect, the frame is set ! Could you introduce yourself to our fellow readers ? Who are you IRL ?

Hello loyal audience! I'm Sage, some of you might know me by my real name Brooklyn. My username comes from, like many thoughts in a thirteen year old's head, a Naruto reference to the Sage of the 6 Paths. I like to think i've retconned that and I imagine either a generic rpg sage or the plant haha. Some of my favorite pastimes include writing about various topics (investigative journalism, music critique, fanfiction), exploring new kinds of music, going for runs, rooting for some terrible sports teams, and playing video games of course. I'm generally a pretty relaxed person, and I kind of float between communities on Smogon so i've had the pleasure to interact with a lot of nice people. UU will always be my first home though! I'm from New York City and lived there most of my life, but recently moved to Pennsylvania to continue my education.

Have you been lost in this move ?

It's certainly taken time to get used to! The extended family i'm living with are very accomdating however, and I've grown to appreciate the more quiet lifestyle than the hustle and bustle I grew up with.

It's obviously not the same living environment ! Since you talked about it.. You're part of the UU Moderation since a year and a half, but at first what brought you to Smogon ?

Kind of a convoluted path to Smogon, so I'll start from the beginning. When I was around twelve or thirteen, a small youtube channel I followed named AdamantDitto posted a video of some of the members playing battles against each other on Pokemon Showdown. This blew little me's mind because I had no idea that Pokemon existed outside of my Gameboy, so I immediately followed their lead and ended up on Pokemon Showdown. From there i first started playing random battles, eventually moving to competitive, playing Little Cup and UU in Black White. I had to focus on some other things during high school, so I took around a two to three year break from XY until the release of USUM, and this is where I really started getting involved with the community. I eventually made it onto the Smogon forums to start posting consistently, and from there I was a pretty dedicated member of UU, eventually joining the forum team.

That's pretty crazy to realize that you have been on the forum for so long. As you said, you're a pretty dedicated member within the UU community but also a great player since you were able to win the UULT 2018. How did you manage to reach such a high level ?

I think practice is absolutely the most important thing. Playing games is really the fastest way to get better, especially ones that have some sort of stakes to them. Joining tournaments that you can even in tiers you aren't super familiar with is a great way to round up your fundamentals. For my ULT win I think I relied on my building a little bit too much, but it was still a nice victory, I can still remember exactly how the finals went down haha. I've grown as a player since then, and anybody can become good at this game if they give it their all.

I believe it too ! By the way what’s your favorite tier outside of the UU ?

Oof, that's a pretty tough question! There are assorted tiers I've had the pleasure to play across my time in tours, but SM RU is definitely one of my favorites. I think the tier ended up in the most balanced endstate of all Gen 7 tiers, and as such it's one that doesn't really feel terrible to revisit in friendlies and tournaments. Despite going into LTPL expecting to UU, the team I ended up drafting allowed me to play RU most of the time which was very fun! GSC OU/UU and BW OU are some of my other favorites, and I do think SS is shaping up well so far.

Yeah SS isn't the worst but it will change a lot because of the Expansion Pass, what do you think about it ?

I am unfortunately not a fan of the DLC. Dexit was in my opinion one of the best things to happen to competitive, building has been very refreshing with the smaller checklist, and so far playing SS OU in tours has been a blast. I think lower tiers will probably be able to shoulder the influx but OU is almost certainly going to be less enjoyable to me with new additions like Chansey Landot Magnezone et. all. Lower distribution for Toxic, Knock Off, Defog, etc all were good things in my opinion that made Pokemon have more defined roles and fit into a metagame better. Hopefully the new Galarian Forms and Legends are cool at least though! I'll still be playing regardless anyway haha.

Yeah I can't wait to see what we're going to get..! Could you share with us one of your favorite UU teams ?

sure! SM or SS

One or the other, the choice is yours !

:gardevoir::drapion::rhyperior::doublade::noivern::golisopod:
Alrighty, here's an SS team I've had a lot of fun with. I haven't built much post vote but this one should still hold up. Golisopod was a mon I was really looking forward to using with Heavy Duty Boots, and it doesn't disappoint. The core of Golisopod / Rhyperior covers for each other really well in matchups vs hazard removers so that one of them will almost always have a layer up. Drapion then comes as a Ghost-type check and way to abuse the hazard stacking with a RestTalk Whirlwind set I've recycled from old gen metas, and it can really stack up chip with normal priority phasing and Knock Off. Noivern is my fat annoyer with a Taunt set, Gardevoir provides a little more special firepower, speed control, and Trick to cripple Bulky Waters that this team can be annoyed by. Finally Doublade acts as the Steel-type and primary win condition. The team requires very tight play around stuff like Milotic and Vaporeon so I wouldn't exactly recommend it for beginners, but nonetheless I've had a lot of fun with it. I've standardized evs for the public except for Drapion's speed to beat Chandelure and Golisopod's speed to creep Hippowdon

That's a cool looking team, I'm also a big fan of Golisopod. Heavy-Duty Boots have been a bless for this Pokemon. Now.. let's end this interview with the hardest question.. What is your favorite meal ?!

Oh dear... I'm gonna have to say Mee Kiew Hang, which is a Thai dish that has egg noodles, wontons, barbecued pork, bok choy, and peanuts / lime for seasoning. It's quite lovely!

I went to see what it looked like... that wasn't a good idea.. I'm so hungry.. Anyway thanks for your time Sage and for your answers. Feel free to shoutout your friends if you want to !

You're welcome, was fun! Everybody in UU knows I appreciate them so I'll shout out a few folks off the beaten path. Cynara, bugzinator, Mannat, London13, EviGaro, kaori, Stone_Cold, Sabella, robert alfons termi, Diophantine, Alpha Rabbit, y'all rock!

Feel free to ask to Sage any questions you want !
If you have some recommendations for an interview, feel free to DM me !

Last edited:
  1. What's your favourite Fire Emblem game and character if you could pick one?
  2. Which Pokemon do you think is fairly unexplored or underrated right now?
  3. What are you currently studying for your education if I may ask?
  4. Viv made me a team so can I request another one with
    . I've waited more than a week to make another request as the OP states :3

Notily

dirt rich
what sm uu tiering decisions would you change?

did you prefer season 1 or season 2 of TEOTFW?

favourite meal of the day?

are there any roles you consider mandatory on a ss uu team? (i.e. steels in gen7uu)

say you have 2 separate lasagnas. if you stack them on top of each other, do you consider this one lasagna or two lasagnas?

:psyglad:

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
  1. What's your favourite Fire Emblem game and character if you could pick one?
  2. Which Pokemon do you think is fairly unexplored or underrated right now?
  3. What are you currently studying for your education if I may ask?
  4. Viv made me a team so can I request another one with
    . I've waited more than a week to make another request as the OP states :3
1. Radiant Dawn is definitely my favorite game in the series, I thought it was so fun to hop across different armies and get to see the world from the perspectives of Miciaiah, Elincia, and Ike at different parts of the story. Tellius has the strongest storytelling of the entire series in my opinion, and the gameplay mostly held up with some of my favorite maps ever in the series (1-E, 3-3, 3-13, Tower-3/5). For favorite character that's a really tough one. Claude would be the easy answer since 3H just released and I absolutely adore him, but I'm gonna say Matthew. His arc really resonated with me and he had a super varied range of supports which was relatively uncommon for the GBA titles, plus in gameplay he nabs you a bunch of nifty stuff like the Silver Card. I've always been partial to thieves as well, Gaius, Legault, and Tina are some of my other favorites. Other various favorites since God i'm indecisive are Jill, Hilda (Three Houses version), Edelgard, Tibarn, Petra, Ashe, Machua, Eyvel, Finn, Leif, Maribelle, Igrene, Stefan, Pent, Rinkah, Leon, oh god there's so many ;_;

2. I think Diggersby is absolutely fantastic whether it be SD or Scarf, maybe Band could do some work as well. Good mon that takes advantage of the lack of sturdy flying types or really anything that would resist its STAB combination except for Bronzong, who is mediocre as usual.

3. Double Major of IST (Information Science Technology) and Journalism.

4. >.> I haven't built really since the vote ended, so all my Whimsicott teams are outdated. It's still ok with Choice Scarf having some nice utility and being able to revenge a +1 Haxorus, feel free to tinker with this sort of formula after you replace Crawdaunt and Gengar. https://pokepast.es/d94a94361ad23f57

what sm uu tiering decisions would you change?

did you prefer season 1 or season 2 of TEOTFW?

favourite meal of the day?

are there any roles you consider mandatory on a ss uu team? (i.e. steels in gen7uu)

say you have 2 separate lasagnas. if you stack them on top of each other, do you consider this one lasagna or two lasagnas?

:psyglad:
1. Mimikyu is absurdly unhealthy and I've made this known to pretty much everyone I talk to about SM UU. I asked for a retest before the gen ended but there wasn't really enough time, it certainly isn't the only factor that made Gen 7 end unfavorably but I think it's the biggest one in my eyes. It's a shame because I love using it and Disgiuse feels so powerful to wield.

2. Season 1 although it's very close. Season 2 really impressed me by having Alyssa and James really have to deal with some of the consequences of their actions in Season 1, and gave us a more grounded story, and I loved the introduction of Bonnie and though she was a great foil to how our dynamic duo overcame their trauma and struggles. Season 1 was simply magical and there was a level of chemistry that I really haven't seen between two actors in TV before. Everyone who hasn't seen this show, watch this show!

3. Gonna assume you mean something simpler than what I told Moute, so my favorite breakfast is a vegan pumpkin muffin I make myself with cranberries, a banana, and a nice tea, usually hibiscus or ginger.

4. I think the meta is too early to really talk about like this, but I think having Stealth Rock is still a bare minimum for a team, even though Boots are quite good Knock Off still exists and it can reveal items / chip defensive mons with Leftovers. People might be joking when they talk about dropping them but hey :/

5. One.

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
You're welcome, was fun! Everybody in UU knows I appreciate them so I'll shout out a few folks off the beaten path. Cynara, bugzinator, Mannat, London13, EviGaro, kaori, Stone Cold, Sabella, robert alfons termi, Diophantine, Alpha Rabbit, y'all rock!
Tagging Stone_Cold for ya

1. What's your favourite Pokemon game to play through?
2. Do you play any other games? If so, which ones?
3. Pls give the masses one piece of life advice lol

Was great meeting you Sage - sorry I couldn't stay for long. Let's hang out again the next time one of us crosses the Atlantic.

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
1. How come your answers are so much less detailed than mine? You absolute scum
2. How many 3rd graders can you fight at once before you're overwhelmed?
3. How do you feel about smash being exclusively Fire Emblem characters? Also how do you feel about this dunkey video?
4. Who're some of the most attractive PS users you've seen?
5. What's your favorite SM UU team that you didn't build?
6. How does Indigo Plateau feel about being benched for a good portion of LTPL like the piece of rat he is?
7. Why didn't you push for Whimsicott to be ranked on the sm vr like you promised?
8. Most underrated user/battler/builder/whatever in the UU community?

I love you so much!

edit: can you please answer this question too, it was left on mine but my answer would not be as good as yours
Any advice for someone looking to get back in Pokemon, specifically UU?

Sage

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Who would you be most likely to smooch in the UU community?

:blobwizard:
Technically I never did get that date with Nightingales like 2+ years ago...
what are your thoughts on the stoopid dum brainless teapot
It's actually quite a skillful pick since setting up the conditions for it to sweep can be ridiculous. A good pokemon that you have to account for but more than balanced.

Whos your favorite RU player and why is it me?

How has your experience in tours been and how did you feel going into SPL starting in the new gen OU?

Thoughts on the Flapple Force?

Keep it up Moutemoute we gotta get rid of lame interviews on this site
1. Sorry my favorite RU player is me. If it were you it'd be because of the BUSTERtm playstyle.
2. I've had a bit of an up and down career as a tours player, definitely looking a bit more up right now with a positive LTPL record and winning my OU tour debut. Part of this I think is that as a player I'm not as consistent as some of the people I look up to, despite having the ceiling to play in most matches. I had a bit of a rough IRL 2019 and I don't wanna blame some of my poor play on that but it did affect me, taking the summer off really helped reset my battery in a sense. Playing OU was honestly a breath of fresh air as the expectations were a little bit lower and I didn't really have any nerves to deal with, I've been building a ton in SS and I think my fundamentals are overall more solid.
3. The Flapple Force must be protected at all costs.

Tagging Stone_Cold for ya

1. What's your favourite Pokemon game to play through?
2. Do you play any other games? If so, which ones?
3. Pls give the masses one piece of life advice lol

Was great meeting you Sage - sorry I couldn't stay for long. Let's hang out again the next time one of us crosses the Atlantic.
1. Emerald, I adore the Battle Frontier and getting Gold medals there is one of the Pokemon experiences I've replayed multiple times. In terms of main campaigns HGSS is the only other Pokemon game I've really replayed.
2. The aforementioned Fire Emblem is my favorite game series along with Metroid, in general I'm a big fan of Metroidvania style games like Dead Cells, Hollow Knight, and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. Other Tactical RPGs like Valkyria Chronicles and XCOM I am also partial too. The last big genre I actively search out are the ever so grand artsy fartsy indie games, stuff that just wants to tell a story and doesn't care as much about having the most high octane gameplay. Gone Home, Gris, Journey, Firewatch, etc.
3. Tell yourself positive things out loud. Hearing the words in your voice and not just your mind is a major mood booster. I had to confront my fear of mirrors to do this but it really has impacted my life in a major way since I started this simple thirty second routine.
4. Yes I think it's my turn to visit you next time!

How many almonds can you hold in your left hand at once (exact numbers only)
There are unfortunately no almonds in my house at the moment, I'm going to guess 64. I shall update with further data should I acquire almonds using the Scientific Method.

1. How come your answers are so much less detailed than mine? You absolute scum
2. How many 3rd graders can you fight at once before you're overwhelmed?
3. How do you feel about smash being exclusively Fire Emblem characters? Also how do you feel about this dunkey video?
4. Who're some of the most attractive PS users you've seen?
5. What's your favorite SM UU team that you didn't build?
6. How does Indigo Plateau feel about being benched for a good portion of LTPL like the piece of rat he is?
7. Why didn't you push for Whimsicott to be ranked on the sm vr like you promised?
8. Most underrated user/battler/builder/whatever in the UU community?

I love you so much!

edit: can you please answer this question too, it was left on mine but my answer would not be as good as yours
1. Yo man, it's just cause like I don't fuckin talk like this and use every god damn curse word in the english lexicon and never end my fuckin sentences despite them really needing to end you feel me, like shit I could just go into an unrelated Russell Westbrook rant and end up doubling the amount of words, yo.
2. I'm gonna lowball it and say seven to eight, I mean, they're third graders but have you seen like, the Kids Next Door? They'll mess you up.
3. I'm honestly just glad Dunkey got characters like Barst and Samson into a mainstream video, good for him. In all honesty I think both communities are being sort of toxic about it and its a classic gamers being gamers moment, Byleth looks like a fun character to play and I'm not super upset although there were people I would have liked more (SHANTAE PLEASE), but the people sending death threats on twitter and stuff to Sakurai and the VAs are absolutely ridiculous. Devs get to choose who they want at the end of the day and I think this DLC has been a slam dunk, Banjo and Joker were crazy cool picks.
4. Dio is up there, it's hard to do this about people I haven't seen IRL so I'm gonna give a shout to my boy yk as well, he rocks a clean sweater.
5. I generally only use my own teams in tournaments, but PDT's Crawdaunt Tornadus Tailwind HO is an absolute blast to play and one of my favorite teams of the generation. Expecting big things from him in the tours scene in the future!
6. IP was a valuable contributor to the Lana's unfortunate early exit, and he let me escape from the prison of SM UU so I'll be forever grateful for that, put some respect on his name!
7. I'm lazy as heck.
8. Battler: PDT, if this is too mainstream I think Juuno's shown some relatively large improvements since last year. Builder: Twilight
9, Love you bunches!

edit: AGH I forgot to answer the question you forgot to answer, I am sorry for my negligence Chronobreak. I think the UU Discord has a bunch of people willing to give advice for someone reintegrating back into Competitive Pokemon, and otherwise just hang around in the PS Room, play some room tours to shake the rust off and sign up for open tournaments. The results really don't matter it's more just putting in the effort to start consistently playing games and practicing again.

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Who would win in an American football match: The 2007 New England Patriots, or 6th graders on motorcycles?

Explain why it is feasible (or not) to combat tornados in the American Midwest by creating vacuums powerful enough to suck them up.

Now that you are starting in SS OU in the Smogon Premier League, when will you write your retirement post for UU?

Some serious Qs:

Any particular tiering decision you wish you could undo in SM? Could be overturning a suspect test or banning something that wasn’t

What are you studying? What got you into it?

I presume you own a Switch. If not, ignore this and buy one. If yes, top 3 games you’ve played besides the titans (Botw, Odyssey, etc)

Sage

top 5 battle spot singles factory pokemon
Clefable, Muk, Gliscor, Xurkitree, Mega Mawile

rank all UUs

explain why SS OU isn't unwatchable garbage in less than 15 words

should i get around to completing blue rescue team (16 mons left)
BW>RSE>GSC>SS>SM>DPP>ORAS>RBY

Epic pokemon like Corviknight, Clefable and Rotom-H combine for exciting gameplay and nuanced- it sucks

Absolutely!

Who would win in an American football match: The 2007 New England Patriots, or 6th graders on motorcycles?

Explain why it is feasible (or not) to combat tornados in the American Midwest by creating vacuums powerful enough to suck them up.

Now that you are starting in SS OU in the Smogon Premier League, when will you write your retirement post for UU?

Some serious Qs:

Any particular tiering decision you wish you could undo in SM? Could be overturning a suspect test or banning something that wasn’t

What are you studying? What got you into it?

I presume you own a Switch. If not, ignore this and buy one. If yes, top 3 games you’ve played besides the titans (Botw, Odyssey, etc)
1. Definitely the motorcycles. I'd like to see Randy Moss try and outrum one of those. The casualty over/under for the game would be 20.

2. If it worked with Luigi, it can work for Oklahoma!

3. Bold of you to assume this isn't an extended retirement announcement.

4. I've already alluded to my sadness about the Mimikyu suspect, but another one I wish we could have back would have been banning Scizor. Scizor is more or less the identity of SM UU and that's fine, but as people have centralized around the most broken sets (Offensive Swords Dance + Roost really being the huge turning point in my opinion) it has such a crazy high usage that I wish we looked at it earlier than when the suspect was announced. I was on hiatus during multiple important suspects this summer and I personally wish I could have at least given my opinions on those while they were happening, not that one person would have changed the results much.

5. For my two majors, Journalism was a bit of an easier path since I've always been a writer. I primarily did non-fiction work which made investigative journalism a big interest of mine, and opinion pieces are also something that resonate as enjoyable work. Programming was a bit of a harder sell, my dad worked in the IT field and I didn't think that was what I wanted to do with my life, but as I've actually started learning how to code it's been quite fascinating. Having the skills of both a writer and a programmer would be pretty marketable as well in my opinion.

6. Three Houses probably counts as a titan? So I won't include that. Celeste, Hollow Knight, and Dead Cells are probably my favorite indie releases. Celeste is a super tight platformer that also tells an amazing story, and the game is really good at teaching you the mechanics without hand holding. It gets insanely difficult at some parts too, and is one of the most accessible games to speedrun I've ever seen. Hollow Knight has a super rich world and super tight, almost smash bros esque combat, and each new area feels like you're continually discovering secrets. Dead Cells adds a heavy Rogue/RPG influence to the Metroidvania genre and is super fun to build your character in different ways.

You've been in quite a few team tours, what's your favourite experience been so far both in team tours and individuals?
Why is Arifeen the worst manager you've ever played under?
What's your favourite new mon in SS?
What's the OU transition like in SPL and when are you going to use one UU mon?

xJoelituh

Banned deucer.
If you were to change anything from any Old gen UU, what it would be? Even if it's something crazy like removing NFE Clause in Adv
Any underrated or overlooked players you think?
Building or playing?

Sage

who's your favorite RU player and why is it me, not Feliburn?

do you have any hopes or dreams for the upcoming year?

level of hype for mystery dungeon dx on a scale of 1-10!
1. You clearly ignored my narcissism.
2. Get good grades honestly, I failed at this the first time in uni so really need to do better my second chance.
3. Like a 4, looks interesting but I'm not a huge Mystery Dungeon head.

I've heard you don't know the type chart. Is this true, and if so, when do you plan on learning it? Will you teach me how to play well without knowing the type chart?
[16:16:06] BKXOtwitch: Weak play against Pak. protip: know the weaknesses of each pokemon and then try to improve mate. Don't join tournaments too soon.
I don't think I'm qualified to tutor anyone :blobsad:

You've been in quite a few team tours, what's your favourite experience been so far both in team tours and individuals?
Why is Arifeen the worst manager you've ever played under?
What's your favourite new mon in SS?
What's the OU transition like in SPL and when are you going to use one UU mon?
1. For team tours I think it would have to be the Snake 2 Taipans, Pearl took a chance on me when I was very unproven and while our season was cut pretty short (curse the Snake 2 format), I'm still friends with a lot of people from that team and we all just really clicked as a unit. I did also really enjoy managing a super stupid discord tour with Tony, Roman, Talah, Martha, and some others where we managed to win. Lots of great memes were had, vapes. For individuals my only solo win is the 2018 ULT, so that run has a pretty special place in my heart for putting me on the map and having a great finals vs. Bushtush.

2. More worried about Ishtar than winning games yknow what I mean

3. Design wise Frosmoth, I love how concave the wings are and it has a pretty color scheme, honorable mention to Toxtricity for having an ability literally called Punk Rock. Competitively, Dragapult is a super fun pseudo that has a multitude of cool sets, and running it in a gen with no Pursuit is amazing.

4. It's been pretty normal honestly, SS was my first generation playing tours where I was around from the very beginning so having that basis of meta knowledge is good. Excited to see how I stack up vs. the competition and hoping to refund my terrible SPL X for the Bigs! I'm sure I'll get around to some UU heaters given enough time, keep watching ;)

If you were to change anything from any Old gen UU, what it would be? Even if it's something crazy like removing NFE Clause in Adv
Any underrated or overlooked players you think?
Building or playing?
1. Damp Rock ban in DPP. Rain is ridiculously stupid and part of the reason I hate the tier so much, when trying to cover for all the normal threats on top of rain it just feels like a pain and you are always cutting corners. Most players are honorable enough to not rain all the time at least. Obligatory mention of Conkless ORAS too so Pak doesn't go bananas.

8. Battler: PDT, if this is too mainstream I think Juuno's shown some relatively large improvements since last year. Builder: Twilight
3. Playing. I think it's pretty symbiotic of how a good overall battler combines their building to factor into their playing, but if I had to pick one actually winning games is a more rewarding experience to me than building the perfect team. I 90% use my own builds in every tier I play which somewhat misses the point of this question though.

Last edited:

justdrew

is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
the only reason to retire is to get shoutouts can people please stop making me cry especially you vivalospride
Hush old man, you are widely loved. Go live a successful life and leave viv to his unending shenanigans.

Sagey sagerson I don’t really have any questions other then can you help me amass an army of third graders to mercilessly attack viv, and how are you doing?

I hope you’re doing well and want to thank you for being so great to me when I played this game. The community is grateful for your amazing presence. Stay safe and healthy ❤

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)