SPL XI - Midseason Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mob Barley

SS OU/SM OU/ORAS OU

Mob Barley is happy to support anyone in the above tiers through scouting building and testing. Mob Barley is humble and does not mind riding shotgun as long as the job gets done. Mob Barley hopes to make it in this time and fill the gaps some of your 0-3 players are leaving behind!

You deserve more than just a friend with a bad record! You deserve to win! You put blood sweat and tears on discord not to impress your E gf but to show your dedicated to win! Ready for a free consultation to see if you have what it takes to wield a dynamic talent?

Accolades:
-has slain more ladderers than anyone to date
-qualified to every OLT except OLT IV when mob barley generously gave his slot to OLT winner ciele
-spent 2 years crafting US west into a championship team (current trophy holders)
-helped blunder reach his first 100k video (currently highest viewed video)
-taught blarghlfarghl the art of the double switch

Mob Barley knows how to get you to win, question is are you ready to?

email Mob at mobbarlington4204206969@hotmail.com if your ready to change your teams momentum!

(serious inquires only)

PLayer name: xtra$hine
Tiers played: All of them, except for LC ofcourse AHAHAA.. (mons is mons)
timezone: texas

edit: just read this rule "If you would not consider seriously playing a tier in a tournament, do not list it. Do not make dumb joke posts about playing tiers you don't care for. "

but i will not change my post because i will continue to hold my ground that mons is mons and that old gens are a coping mechanism for 3rd rate battlers who never were good enough to compete at the highest competition (SS OU). Smogon is and always Social Media first, "competitive" battling second.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)