Smog Awards 2019: Voting Round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Most promising new user : pre

huh ?
Oh pre already showed how promising he was... He ended up becoming an administrator faster than probably anyone did besides Zarel and Chaos who basically created Pokemon Showdown (and even if he didn't, well he still ended up an administrator), he has contributed very heavily, he is always there to help us with any questions pertaining to how PS development works, and boy I could go on. He's not just a promising user... He's a freaking legend. Granted all admins probably are, but still.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.

tondas

YOU DONT WANT NO PROBLEMS YOU JUST TALKING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Didn't know where else to say something but I'd like to thank you guys for voting me for a C&C related section for both the 2018 and 2019 Smog awards. Contributing to PU and adding a helping hand to other sections has been fun and in the two years I've been on this site I've met some great people. I'll keep this brief but I've been through a lot in the time I've been here, both with mental health and my well-being, and the friends I've met here were another reason for me to keep going. So while I may be a retired goon for the time being , my time as a contributor and briefly a forum moderator have been great. Special shoutouts to the PU and LGBTQ+ community, I've met some absolutely incredible people here and I can't think you guys enough for keeping me company. :toast:

Annika

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Didn't know where else to say something but I'd like to thank you guys for voting me for a C&C related section for both the 2018 and 2019 Smog awards. Contributing to PU and adding a helping hand to other sections has been fun and in the two years I've been on this site I've met some great people. I'll keep this brief but I've been through a lot in the time I've been here, both with mental health and my well-being, and the friends I've met here were another reason for me to keep going. So while I may be a retired goon for the time being , my time as a contributor and briefly a forum moderator have been great. Special shoutouts to the PU and LGBTQ+ community, I've met some absolutely incredible people here and I can't think you guys enough for keeping me company. :toast:
lgbt PS/smogon gang rise up

vapicuno

你的价值比自己想象中的所有还要低。我却早已解脱,享受幸福
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Hey fellas! I'm honestly surprised (and happy) about getting nominated for not just one, but three categories (Best Veteran, Best Thread, Best New Writer) as I have a relatively low profile on this site. I just want to thank whoever nominated me for these awards; regardless of how it is an intrinsic interest of mine to write and tutor informally, I still thoroughly appreciate the recognition you guys have given me, whether explicitly or anonymously. It has been fun getting to know a number of you on this site; it's not just the creative aspect of the game but also friends (you know who you are) that are the reason for me coming back and staying after retiring about 13 years now. I'm always happy to promote my main tier (ADV OU) and willing to help out with quantitative analyses (VR's for example), so feel free to hmu if you're ever interested to talk about these things!

wow, after a very low-key 2019 I was very surprised to see my name make the ballot. I guess it is true that good things come to those that least expect it. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you that voted for me and no matter what the results are I am thrilled to be recognized alongside such awesome peeps. Thank you and vbnmw this November!

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
So I want to ask something. So when this voting session is done, will the results be in this thread, or will they be in another thread?

aurora

GODQUAZA
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for the nominations. I hope you enjoyed reading my thread as much as I enjoyed writing it. I can safely say that, for the most part, I definitely enjoyed writing about the people featured in the screenshots more than I did actually interacting with them. It is also a great honour to have indirectly helped ensure that half of the "Best Firebot Poster" nominees come from Australia. Perhaps I should attempt an analysis of whether or not the Dutch air I breathed for over 11 months last year improved my posting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)