Tournament The Court of Appeals: XY DOU Shaymin-S Suspect Tournament! (won by Stratos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
I didn't get tagged so I guess we're doing these again, but I'll include some predictions to spice it up a bit this time:

umbreon098 vs Frania -- going with maybe a little bit of an upset, but umbry's teams and play have really picked up and I think he'll continue to do well
Memoric vs n1n1 -- Memoric is a total god right now.... when he's not playing for SPL. n1n1 has surprised people making it this far in winner's bracket, but Memoric's more proven and this may be his best tier so I gotta pick him
Stratos vs MajorBowman -- My personal highlight. I think Stratos has the most stake in this tour and will be motivated enough to take this one
Level 51 vs qsns -- If Level 51 decides to cook up something new for this round I reserve the right to change my prediction, but I think qsns is super solid in XY and will know how to beat 51's known teams

Mishimono vs GenOne -- Mishimono won last round with two new Skymin teams and his opp for this round liked his winpost. Gotta go with him
Checkmater vs KyleCole -- Kyle is cooking with some serious fire and I can't wait to see what he turns up with this time. Maybe a Mega Lopunny?
talkingtree vs SMB -- I don't know if I've ever beaten SMB in a tournament game, much less a set. He also wields the power of the Trevenant and I don't know if I'll emotionally be able to handle taking it out.
Akaru Kokuyo vs Spurrific -- Spurrific technically hasn't lost yet, only dropping to Loser's for giving his opp the win. Gonna use that to predict him to continue on.

good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)