Social Where is your nick from?

Originally, i got the nickname from a really gimmicky Chansey set i ran back in gen 6, but figured that it also suited my favorite mon of Sword and Shield {Galarian - Corsola}.

Everything that comes in nugget-form is fucking awesome. (Chicken, gold, weed)
When I was in high school I wrote an essay about eating 100 chicken nuggets with my friend and it got published in our newspaper because that town was full of idiots who are willing to throw away minutes of their lives reading bullshit like that

Back in the day (spring of 2001 or so) I caught a shiny Ursaring in Pokemon Gold.

I had a different account name in GameFAQs for a while, but got bored and switched it up. Decided to go with Gold Ursaring. Was a digital hanger outer of the GameFAQs boards and some of the other poke communities. One day, I heard about this new site called Smogon that popped up and at some point around then decided to get myself a forum account in case I wanted to post. Went with the same name as GameFAQS. Really not sure why I didn't go with capital letters and spaces here. It's safe to say the site has grown, I think I'm the 201st registered account.

I've gone by tons of different usernames on the internet in the past.

My current one is the name of my music project 'Black Malachite', I've had a lot of others in the past based off of various things. Previous music projects. Names of characters I created on roleplaying sites, etc.

for a long time i used 'caracal100' on everything because it was easy to remember and since a caracal is an animal almost nobody has heard i pretty much never had to worry about it being unique. but i kinda got tired of it, and to be honest i think having a username with numbers in it is just a little bit tacky.

so, one night i was bored and tried to start up this online game, and it was one of those kids games where rather than typing in your own username you're given a couple different lists of words to mix and match from and create your username from there. one list had the option rattlesnake. the other list had the option acrobatics. at the time i found this incredibly entertaining, and i started using it everywhere i could from there on out, and i'm still quite happy with it. problem is that "rattlesnakeacrobatics" is too long for a lot of places, so sometimes i have to shorten it to "rattlesnakeacrobat" and sometimes even that's too long and i'm just shit out of luck

real name is jason and had Australian friends and they always called me jase and duken came from combination of stuff like duke the college and street fighter

only two ive ever had was in real life: Xero; which is a nod to a comic character I use to doodle and an alias I write poetry & rhymes under.
and yureion is really just as simple as (correct me if im wrong but) i believe the japanese word for ghost is Yurei, the -on at the end is really just a play off eeveelution names.... since ghost and dark are my favorite types.... umbreon exists already, there is no ghost eevee evolution. *shrug* lol

Green is my favorite color, and I have always been fascinated behind how ions in science work. I'm also pursuing a Computer Science degree in college and felt that it just fit my personality. I've had this name since I was in high school and use it in a lot of other communities!

My real name is a variation of Issac / Isaac / Izak. People often spell it incorrectly, and so my first usernames were exaggerated misspellings of my actual name.

As a child, my cousin was unable to pronounce my name fully, so he called me "i i". It stuck as my family nickname.

i i + Izak = Aizaik

It's the most beautiful math you'll ever see.

I came up with this username for one of my Wattpad accounts a few years ago and used it on here. RadEmpoleon395 is a combination of Rad (like radical, as in what they said in the 80s), Empoleon (my favorite Pokémon), and 395 (Empoleon’s number in the pokedex). I’ve since then changed it to be just RadEmpoleon (without the 395) but I don’t know how to change my username on here if that’s possible.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Some day in high school (So like ten years ago) I read through a forum mafia game on this website Over lunch and decided I wanted to try to play the next one and make an account after school. My last period class was physics, and my teacher had a big old Uncle Sam ‘I Want You!’ Poster on his office door. So when I came back to make my account that was still in my head and it kinda stuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)