Side Monotype BLT IV - Week 1

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5monotype-1089206219 won vs Fu Shun Ha

Attribute did you even train this man.. wtf is Dtail Garchomp
It's honestly amazing that someone who has been on this site longer than one of the managers been potty trained STILL manages to make such cringe and rude posts and comments. You'd think after what, like 7 years of not getting picked and being clowned, there would a lesson learned? Is it really that hard to post "won, sorry for the miss" and only say "gl hf" and "gg" in your battles? I don't mean to be "mean" or anything, but you've been on this site long enough now for this attitude to pass. BLT is supposed to be a fun tournament, where newcomers can have a chance to get their name out there, or improve the opinions on them. It has no place for this obnoxious attitude. All you've managed to do is prove once again that you are a clown that talks way too much. It's about time for you to grow up.

Last edited:
man all you pussies talking shit to ronman5? thats pretty pathetic bro cant lie he won his game and talked his shit, when your little circlejerks talk shit its the funniest shit ever but because hes doing it it is sudenly a sin? that shits so sad let this man have his moment like why do you pussies have to act like this constantly. if someone isnt in ur little circle jerk you just put them down w/o care. he won his game and talked his shit which he has every right to do.

defcon 4 bro who are u again why did you even comment on this shit man ur literally ronman5 but in the lowest tier of monojerks

chaitanya bro dont comment on anything until ur not negative in BLT IV

Kev/Azalea idek if you two are in this tour but kev is always the first one to fucking cry when someone shit talks him but cant wait to go off on anyone else talking about growing up bro thats funny

Fu shun ha you lost bro just deal with it, put in the dirt, no other way to say it, deal with that shit dude

floss youre such a literal who i forgot to even point you out until i re-read this all.

this shits exactly why i made that other post in the blt commencement thread or w/e. such a bitchass community

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
man all you pussies talking shit to ronman5? thats pretty pathetic bro cant lie he won his game and talked his shit, when your little circlejerks talk shit its the funniest shit ever but because hes doing it it is sudenly a sin? that shits so sad let this man have his moment like why do you pussies have to act like this constantly. if someone isnt in ur little circle jerk you just put them down w/o care. he won his game and talked his shit which he has every right to do.

defcon 4 bro who are u again why did you even comment on this shit man ur literally ronman5 but in the lowest tier of monojerks

chaitanya bro dont comment on anything until ur not negative in BLT IV

Kev/Azalea idek if you two are in this tour but kev is always the first one to fucking cry when someone shit talks him but cant wait to go off on anyone else talking about growing up bro thats funny

Fu shun ha you lost bro just deal with it, put in the dirt, no other way to say it, deal with that shit dude

floss youre such a literal who i forgot to even point you out until i re-read this all.

this shits exactly why i made that other post in the blt commencement thread or w/e. such a bitchass community
It's honestly amazing that someone who has been on this site longer than one of the managers been potty trained STILL manages to make such cringe and rude posts and comments. You'd think after what, like 7 years of not getting picked and being clowned, there would a lesson learned? Is it really that hard to post "won, sorry for the miss" and only say "gl hf" and "gg" in your battles? I don't mean to be "mean" or anything, but you've been on this site long enough now for this attitude to pass. BLT is supposed to be a fun tournament, where newcomers can have a chance to get their name out there, or improve the opinions on them. It has no place for this obnoxious attitude. All you've managed to do is prove once again that you are a clown that talks way too much. It's about time for you to grow up.

Days for Dabs

Banned deucer.
Wow I love ferno now 2020 is crazy.

I was going to do USUM predicts but they all happened. Only one that went the way I wouldn't have predicted was Chait vs Dugza. I always thought Chait didn't really use Water much. He must be spooked by his record vs Fire at this point, sad to see. Should have brought Flying there's really no reason not to.

One last thing, I'm not in this tour because the mono staff blacklisted me for like, no reason, that's pretty shitty on your part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)