Announcement An Update About Monotype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
I'd like to keep this as brief as possible, but for anyone who is not aware, Eien has decided to step down as Tier Leader. In order to honor him on not believing in sappy quitbins of any sort, I will keep this simple. In my eyes I don't believe anyone else would have been able to do the things he did in order to get Monotype to where it is today. His work ethic and intelligence have done wonders over the past few years for us and even though I personally would butt heads with him a lot, there was truly nobody else that could have done a better job than he did given the depths that Monotype had gotten itself into around the time of ORAS. I'd like to wish him well in whatever he has planned for himself in his life and can only hope to replicate a fraction of what he was as a leader.

That being said, I'd like to address everyone with regards to myself as well. This is going to be the biggest learning curve I've ever had to deal with in my time on this site and I just want to lay it out there that I might hit some bumps along the way. I'm only a few months in as Tier Leader myself and this is all happening during a time where my parents are taking pay cuts and I'm in the middle of figuring out how to graduate on time, finish out my current schooling online, and make sure I can get a job as a 21 year old in the middle of a pandemic. I promise you all I am going to do everything I can to sort this out and set us up on a continuous positive path. I have a lot of resources and mentors at my side helping me through this all. I don't mean to make everyone brace themselves because losing someone like Eien is a shock to the system but again, I will do my damn best in making sure we have the best gen8 we can. Stay tuned for more updates in the near future, we're in this one together guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)